How do you redpill your gf?

how do you redpill your gf?

You can't.

I told her that penises are of male anatomy and thus hers cannot be feminine

you're swedish

Screech autistically and yell fake news like the rest of Sup Forums

tell her to scream sieg heil mein fuhr when she cums

Slowly. And eventually you'll go to far but if you pull back, you have lost forever.
Stand tall and tell her she's wrong. Mean what you say.

date centrists and fuck her right in the pussy

make sure she isn't Swedish

rape

>flag

I think you mean boyfriend mate

Give her the dick

by cumming inside her

With your cock

It's not about the size; It's about what you do with it.

Slowly and with irrefutable logic spiked with emotion

If she's an immigrant sympathizer talk about how only the most capable and resourceful immigrants leave their countries looking for work thereby robbing their own country of the necessary manpower to make itself better.

If she hates guns then ask her how the Dutch, French, Belgians and Jews would have done had it been legal to own guns before WWII.

If she worries about global warming then ask her how poor people should develop their economies without using fossil fuels

Take her to a Mandingo party.

If you love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours. If not, it was never meant to be

T. dicklet

Killing her

take her to pound town.

you don't redpill women. be an alpha and they will follow. If you say something that offends them never backdown or apologize instead go even further and tease them with a smile.

Girls are pretty easy to redpill actually. Trick is to not start with "greatest story never told" but with milo vids.

You literally only fail if you are a socially awkward Michael Cera-type numale who comes off as insecure, or if you lash out on her and go "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 14/88" in the first political discussion.

Also, agree with her on some centrist points and don't interrupt her when she quotes basic liberal points and MSM "drumf btfo" news. That makes you look more confident and sincere as you push redpills.

why u do dis op

>gf
Fake and gay.

But on the off chance it isn't, the only pill you need to ensure she's taking is birth control. We don't need another one of you.

I forgot to add this only applies when they care about politics at all. Otherwise, follow

I'd love to know how to find a redpilled guy. People aren't too open about their redpilledness off line.

>>implying Sup Forumsfags have girlfriends
>>cares what cumdumpsters think

fpbp

womyn are at critical mass.

I laughed, but accurate.

Be alpha. Whether you do drugs, rob people, play vidya, smoke cigs... a girl will always adapt her attitude so she'll start being into whatever her man is into.

Yeah, when I started sucking BBC, my girl got into it too.

he'd only just have to wait 1 generation

kek

just do it and know your shit.

you on that kokujo time user?

true

Got out in '07.