Sup Forums will be unable to refute this

>Sup Forums will be unable to refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

zenarchery.com/
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3446145/WA-Order.pdf
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1102
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP RTFO

I hope Josh takes all the locks off his doors to his house.

So that anyone can come in. Otherwise he is a chimp.

>resorts to ad-hominem to strengthen his "argument"
Not very compelling

Racist

kek btfo

well we tried making them stay home now i guess we'll just have to kill them

drumpfkins literally can't

a judge shouldnt have any say in foreign affairs

One word
>appeal

If this goes to the Supreme Court and gorsuch is associate justice you better believe this will be the law of the land

Also, foreigners don't have constitutional rights

checks and balances work only when a branch stops a decision that is actually illegal, and not stopping something because of virtue signaling.

reals before feels

thats how the LAW is supposed to work.

The checks and balances of the three party system work in every direction.

In this case, low level unelected judges are absolutely not granted jurisdiction to dictate the nations path in opposition to the mandate given to its elected leaders by the people.

Nice Try

where was the three branch system when obama was passing executive order one after another?

We will get voter ID laws, mass deportations, bathroom tranny laws, etc. Its only a matter of time

Half kenyan bastard communist niggers are exempt

>b-but hillary
>b-but obama
cucks

>Filename
Inaccurate. That should read
>syrian-children-940.png

>you fucking chimp

Lel

The constitution does not apply to non citizens

Leftists must be removed

LOL pretty sure that dude is on a watch list now. How fucking dumb do you have to be?

>The constitution does not apply to non citizens
Outide of the USA, the Laws attach to the land except of course contract laws+

English, mother fucker. Do you even speak it?

Non citizens have 0 rights, we are under 0 obligation to let anyone who wasn't born here be here, the constitution grants them nothing

Fuck foreigners and fuck the leftists that value random people from random countries who don't even share the same culture and have 0 desire to assimilate, over their own people living in their own country

That's called treason and they used to have a very special way of dealing with treason

THIS MISSING LINK

>muh constitution
>doesn't realize that district and appellate courts were entirely invented by Congress

>I have only ever locked my doors when leaving town for extended periods
>Mfw you live in a shithole where you gave to lock your door
Pitiful m8
Never had a thing stolen ever
Not even going back to my parents house who never lock their door either

That always gets me.

They lock their doors. They shut their doors and windows. Most people have fences and locks on their gates.

They don't want people they don't invite into their houses. But the country (which is a collective house)? Let everyone in (because they don't have to deal with any of the problems that happen).

DonDerp Dumpf BTFO

>where was the three branch system when obama was passing executive order one after another

Not only that, but Obama wrote up this list of countries.
And supposedly it wasn't religiously discriminatory then but it is now, "because look at Trump's campaign rhetoric".

The liberals' argument is LITERALLY "It's not racist when we do it"

>Muh "muh Constitution"
>Implying the Constitution intended for executive orders to be used in this fashion
It goes both ways dipshit

Judge illegally overstepped his bounds though

> no casting cost so it can never be played

We are a nationalist democracy now. It's fucking great.

>b-but Drumpfy

Who's the real cuck.

Oh nooooooooooooow you follow the constitution damn hypocrites.

Just because there are three mandated branches does not mean that a federal judge can just Willy nilly deem an executive order unconstitutional, this should have been seen by an appellate court and then pushed to the Supreme Court if there is a decent case pending.

What this judge did is paramount to muskrat v. US

the check and balance would be if the third branch could override the stupid judicial ruling
Or if the other judges could tell the idiots to shut up

But I guess this shit takes time to work through, the republicans need to be impeaching these old liberal judges.

>Implicitly projecting the intentions of formers whose bodies are now mostly soil

Precedents have already been set to allow the president the ability to enact such travel bans. It's constitutional.

What do they honestly think they will achieve with these marches? It's not like they're lobbying or appealing to members of congress and getting them to do something. What, do they expect trump to just suddenly come out as a liberal muslim tranny because they screeched autistically outside his house?

Why wouldn't executive orders be used to instruct executive agencies on how to act in regards to specific laws?

>three-branch system
Does this fucking retard know how the system actually fucking works?

Why is he calling him Obama?

>202.3a The converted mana cost of an object with no mana cost is 0.

>b-but hillary the literal devil would've done it too!
>b-but obama did WORSE!
cucked into damage control

Damn straight.

Why are you comparing legal executive orders to illegal ones?

>if you dont reply to this your mum will die in her sleep

10/10 effort

I fucking leld!

But it is a three-branch system, what is it this so called "retard" dont understand?

The three-branch system: Legislative Branch, Executive Branch, Judicial Branch.

The fucking judge halted an EO by issuing a temporary restraining order on the basis that it "harmed" the state of Washington. Too fucking bad for the cucked judge, because the United States Code allows for the actions taken by Trump verbatim.

Yeah, a constitutionally mandated three-branch system with robe-bound """legislators""" sitting behind a bench. Read the fucking law next time you larping sand niggers!

>executive orders
>ever legal

You are an idiot.

Thats not really how it works. Executive orders are just... orders. They arent laws. The president can give an order that is illegal. So yes, orders instruct agencies how to act within their legal capacity. EOs arent actually interpretations of the law, and cant violate law.

Hillary voter?

> President uses a power that was granted to him without restrictions
> Literally who judge puts a stop to it
> The president is the one thats over stepping his powers

What.

What if the president makes an order saying to his staff that they have to wear ties. How would that be illegal?

I think Trump means that the judge "can" do it, as in the judge can will himself to allow open borders by halting a ban that was essentially enstated by Obama to begin with solely to virtue signal that he too hates Trump. He's talking about moral degradation.
Apparently Joshua Ellis doesn't understand that because he's a fucking chimp.

Calling him a chimp isn't an ad hominem.

14th amendment senpai.
look it up

An executive order is literally just the president telling his cabinet how to enforce laws. Courts have already ruled them to be legal provided they are within the realm of the president's power and do not break the law.

That's the definition of ad hominem my man. Insults in an argument.

>Constitutional amendment that talks about citizens applies to non-citizens
Uh, no.

Ad hominem is insults AS an argument, you fucking chimp

When did Obama ban people from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Yemen and Somalia from entering the United States?

Do you really think I would tell you something so obvious like "That's not an ad hominem" and not know what I'm talking about? All you retards get it wrong. It's only an ad hominem if it is said or implied the person is wrong because of how they are, you stupid faggot. See, that isn't an ad hominem either.

>foreigners dont have constitutional right

Yes they fucking do. Do you even law. You get the protections of the US constitution if you are a citizen, or if you are within the country. Even non-citizens out side of the US who have even the smallest connection to the US have all kinds of protections.

>Do you really think I would tell you something so obvious like "That's not an ad hominem" and not know what I'm talking about?

kek yes.

This is the internet. No one knows anything.

zenarchery.com/

During his administration, and it was for longer than Trump's 90-day temporary ban. You didn't know about it because the only reason you know about it now is that the media is looking for any possible reason to trick libtards into thinking Trump is some evil tyrant.

>the judiciary has the authority to repeal or annul the executive's orders
>the court has any purpose other than deciding conditionality of disputed law
Can I have, "falsehoods" for 400?

When will Trump show his true power level?

No shit they aren't laws. They're just directives that tell his agencies how to act within the law. There is nothing in them that would contradict the intent of the founders.

he needs a visit from ICE pronto

>all men are created equal. That they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights.
Constitution grants right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness to foreigners in the first FUCKING paragraph.

>What is the Supreme Court, for $1000, Alex

> Calling your president 'you fucking Chimp'

I truly wish we get back to Monarchies. Democracy is done for.
Yeah, yeah, I forgot
> #NotMyPresident

That phrase isn't even in the Constitution, retard.

is this real?

That's the Declaration of Independence you fucking imbecile.

The judge had no legal grounds to halt the ban, especially on a national level when the supreme court is still at an even split on the issue and municipal courts are all over the place. The three branch system exists for the purpose of checks and balances, but that doesn't mean that a judge can do whatever he likes simply because he doesn't like an executive order. His job is to judge the law, not to go over it.

Stop making me defend Trump, liberals. I really don't want to.

Not an argument, dickhead.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3446145/WA-Order.pdf

Here's the TRO issued by the judge, 4:18-22 to 5:1-8 describe exactly what I just said. Care to match that up against 8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.? Way I read it, sounds like the federal judge signed off on an order which had no legal right to exist in the first place.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1102

This judge is legislating when he's not a lawmaker.

He sure is an idiot, but he's literally our only hope.

Also the ACTUAL first paragraph of the Constitution:

>We the PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to OURSELVES and OUR posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

There's absolutely nothing about anyone except American citizens in the first paragraph.

>one judge
>three branches

Pretty sure one judge doesnt make an entire branch. He is not Trump's equal.

Self-righteousness is truly dangerous.

OP is a fucking spic... just throw him over and slam the door. legal or not, no loss at all.

>Any (((LITERALLY WHO))) judge can overrule the President
Yeah thats not giving the judiciary to much power, I could see circuit courts and up having that kind of power but little Jerry Goldstein in the middle of California and only deals with traffic infractions shouldnt

>South Brazil is white!

At this point, I'm pretty sick and fucking tired of reading the goddamn U.S.C. to help clarify for these fucking retarded faggots what the hell is going on, that I'm totally on-board with your idea.

That doesn't say citizens retards
It says WE THE PEOPLE, aka the American nation
Nothing to do with citizenship, nothing to do with who lives in the country
The American state is the product of the American nation, and exists to serve that nation, not import shitskins/give them citizenship/let them take over

the man has put his very home address almost on the net. DOX him and take him out.

The locks won't save him.

You realize that those people weren't citizens when the document was created, correct? They wouldn't become citizens for almost 100 years. Now fuck off, leaf. Real men are talking.

It most certainly is

also intentionally misunderstanding a figure of speech and then tearing your own misunderstanding apart is a pointless exercise and a waste of intelligence. works on lefties apparently.