BREAKING NEWS: THIS IS HOW JEWS BECAME SUCESSFUL IN JEW.S.A

News: I found something interesting in a book from school

I was reading a chapter from a book for my history class, and just came across the following paragraph.

Apparently Jews prospered because they huddled together in ethnic neighborhoods. At the end of the paragraph, there seems to be some contradicting values that supposedly interfere with progress, such as "maintaining community solidarity," even though ethnic communities were just stated as a way that (((they))) were able to prosper.

Really made me think...

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, it has been proven that ethno-centrism is the winning strategy.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Btw, within another volume of the book, there was a random statement about how Jews weren't responsible for the slave trade, and the passage seemed to direct passive aggressiveness to those that believed that.

Some other user found a work published by one of the authors of this book that said they were against conservative values.

Am I just reading propaganda?

Yes

>that stuff in red

Waste of money. Common core is being done away with soon.

Wow. Contradiction

Amity = enmity + hazard

I was going to point out that random statement on the other volume of the book to my professor, but decided not to as it would have been a waste of time. He's a liberal and was crying to the class about how Hillary lost because Americans couldn't handle a female being their leader, and said that this is a sexist country.

At least I make 100s in this class, so I won't complain

>Am I just reading propaganda?

Jewish propaganda. What are the author's names?

>BREAKING NEWS

I would think that would be pretty fucking obvious. Did any of you actually not understand this?

I'm lucky that Texas hasn't adopted common core at a state-level, this is a college course, and the professor chose "The Unfinished Nation" as our book for the class. He said it's basically history (((revised))), it's extremely apologetic towards Natives, and some older students have pointed out to him that the book makes tons of baseless claims.

>Sup Forums rules

This is news

>The Unfinished Nation

The title alone sounds like a Marxist revisionist text. Is this a general US history course? Also don't major in history.

Alan Brinkley, although there are other people who are the editors, managers, etc.

It's "The Unifnished Nation: A concise history of the American people"

Holy fuck the page on the right is literally the most disgusting propaganda, most biased bullshit I've ever had to lay my eyes on. I want a fucking refund. I'm utterly disgusted.

>BREAKING NEWS

My good man, this bit of information is as old as history itself.

>"We have too many Jews in the towns. They are needed on the Polish border because in these areas Hebrews alone perform trade. As soon as you get away from the frontier, the Jews become a disadvantage, they form cliques, they deal in contraband and get up to all manner of rascally tricks which are detrimental to Christian burghers and merchants. I have never persecuted anyone from this or any other sect; I think, however, it would be prudent to pay attention, so that their numbers do not increase."

Jews want destroy Christian culture and family.
Jews really hate Christian more than Hitler.

Yup, smells like kikery to me.

> (OP)
>Jews want destroy Christian culture and family.
>Jews really hate Christian more than Hitler.

Christian/White/Nazi are all the same thing in the mind of the Jew.

?

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads

I wasn't arguing whether you're allowed to post this. I just said it's an obvious conclusion.