Goebbels

Do Trump cum swallowers not see or just don't care, about the terrible propaganda shit people like Kellyanne Conway are asking you to swallow?

It's not great, but it would have been worse under Hillary. She'd be doing things just as horrible, but instead of resisting, the people would be celebrating. "First woman president did a thing!!! Praise her!!! Praise America!!!!"

Fuck you, you liberal cocksucker, Ireland is a 4th world shithole and you are subhuman shit for shilling.

PS I hope you get cancer

Lol coming from a Hillary voter

Americans are pretty stupid. So don't be surprised. They elected Trump so their economy will soon crumble when the trade wars begin.

Spoken like a true belligerent . my Girlfriend is cancer does that cancer does that count?

Conway is a cute and she literally never said anything wrong.

Your country is about to turn into Potatostan you drunk fucking nigger. How about you remove brown people instead of bitching?

we see it, we laugh at her, we return to making america great again.

she isnt the pope of america, dumbshit.

why would I do that ? what wrong with brown people . theyre better than you and the ones that aren't are just the same as you.

No it doesnt. You need to die or be killed. She could also die too, it would be the right thing for anyone who would a degenerate beta cuckold shill like yourself. I am praying for great misfortune to enter your life

I'm so scared don't sacrifice too many goats to your imaginary friend or your father won't have anything left to fuck .

I think they like getting the sweet hot load.

Voted for Trump twice. Primaries then election. His cabinet is a fucking joke. The press secretary used to be a respectable position. I wanted another Roosevelt or Reagan, what I got was a Garfield.

kellyanne is a MILF she can lie to me whenever she wants

The only thing Trump did wrong was asserting his allegiance towards israel, but that's to be expected from any western politicial that isn't hitler so it really doesn't comes off as a surprise.

you were brainwashed. whatever our champion has to do to ensure the people who did this to you end up in prison--preferably on death row--is fine.
you're sick, but it's okay, help is on the way. just don't do anything stupid, okay? we don't want to have to put you down like an animal. but if we do have to kill you please know that we /will/ avenge you brother. we will get the people who did this to you. you have our word on that.

Don't feel to bad might have done the same myself . Clintons are scum but Trump is an absolute idiotic lying dangerous fool.

The amount of ass to mouth berniebros on Sup Forums lately is staggering. Please fuck off back to your potato fields and leave the real thinking to us Americans mr lucky charms.

thats a relief thanks brother I will rest in peace knowing people like you are killing for a good cause like...............................? you sound like a jihadi

we've always been here

Fuck off you degenerate subhuman Irish cuck. You know nothing about The President. Stop watching the lamestream media.

BernieBros are part of the reason why Trump one. We are the only ones that hate Hillshits more then you cucks.

*won

If it triggers a billion leftist, I'll do it again in a heartbeat.