Petition to impeach Trump

Welp boyos looks like Emeperor sama is fucked. It was fun while it lasted

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
youtu.be/ex7d-izDwzw
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/7342
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong! On what basis? There is no evidence to anything going against the law while he is president. You're mumble jumble libtard cult don't seem to realize that. Petitions are only a way to be seen and heard. Not fucking justify anything.

lol

>650000/312000000

Impeach him on what grounds?

His refusal to cut ties with his businesses is enough

Wow, 650,000?
Only 60million more and they might have a chance in 4 years.

That's a non-issue in regards to common sense. In regards to legality, I don't know. But no one should care.

You got evidence that he never "cut ties"?

>we love democracy and free speech!
>let's impeach the elected president because a small minority disagree with him!

he hurts my feelings

I hope that works, like really. Then we all would get to see a civil war, I mean he won and they can't accept it so they are basicly overthrowing him. That's a bitch slap for half of the american population. I'd just get a coco and neat blanket and watch the world burn

This is not an impeachable offense you fucking nigger.

It's a good thing that article starts by pointing out that it is "BIG news".

Otherwise I would have just assumed it was more hysterical leftist bullshit.

drumpftards on suicide watch

I wonder if that petition will also be frozen at 1 signature.
You know.. Like this one..
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

they had their chance: it was called a democratic election

I love how Trump is getting shit done as POTUS at a record rate and Democrats are still campaigning against him. Try to keep up.

youtu.be/ex7d-izDwzw

Newfags WILL DEFEND this ^^^

Young people didn't vote in the election

They instead go online and fill out some phony petition

Kids are fucking idiots

lel as funny as it would be to watch him go down in flames they need an actual reason other than hurt feefees
nothing will come of this

you know it

>petition

Doesnt impeachment require house of reps to co-operate? You know, that same house of reps that the republicans control?

>libshits cant even stop betsy devos
>think they can impeach trump

my sides, orbit, ect...

WEW, LAD, JUST 180,000,000 MORE SIGNATURES NEEDED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

So... you want it both ways?
It has to be accepted the he was elected, that he won. We have a democracy, that democracy said 'we want Trump.' If that democracy now decides 'impeach him,' then thats suddenly wrong? You say that impeaching him would be a bitch slap to half the population, but if there's reason to impeach him and the people want it and it doesn't happen, wouldn't that be a bitch slap to them just as much?

Impeach him for what?

Thanks shill

>this is BIG news
>not saying YUGE

Lol this literally weakens and delegitimizes arguments for impeachment

It is absolute an impeachable offense you uneducated monkey.

Google emoluments clause of the U.S. constitution. Check the first amendment, then read his executive order about immigration. It clearly states that consuls are to prefer "religious minorities" in refugee situations. It's not the 4 year old Sunni kid whose dad was killed by Isis, it's the 60 year old Christian couple that will get the refugee status in the US.

Sup Forums used to be somewhat Libertarian. Now they support a guy who wipes his ASS with the constitution.

>mexican intellectuals

FUCK YEAH
GET THIS FUCKING NAZI OUT
FUCK YOU NAZIS WHO SUPPORT HIM

On Facebook click bait.
That's the basis for news for idiots now.

>"Muh he wont disband his company, brand and economic sphere of influence"

>"Muh free speech"

Pick one, nigger

You can't just petition to impeach the POTUS you dumb nigger

>It's not the 4 year old Sunni kid whose dad was killed by Isis, it's the 60 year old Christian couple that will get the refugee status in the US.
Finally some common sense.

Oooh, run Trump. The internet keyboard warriors are coming for you.

You are confusing a partisan impeachment petition with a recall vote, are you stupid or do you assume everyone else is?

You need to commit a felony to be impeached, it's not something that's voted on lol

Why arent the basics of politics covered in USAs home schooling system?

> Free Speech for People

Please re-read my post, notably the part where I talk about if there's a reason to impeach and the people want it. Democracy in action.
But of course, that doesn't matter.

I know you won't believe this, but I do like Trump better than the alternatives. But the will of the people

Trump himself said that people were being given the power.

Sup Forums - legal experts

If impeached, Pence is POTUS right?

Do libkeks realize this? Or do they think it means Shillary gets in?

yes as it was in the old days of the USA
not make it a full blown direct democracy that can vote people out because they simply disagree with him.

email this to chaffetz

>It's not the 4 year old Sunni kid whose dad was killed by Isis, it's the 60 year old Christian couple that will get the refugee status in the US.
Thank god

They can't impeach him if he's #notmypresident

He doesn't have to put all his assets in a blind trust so that some fucking Jew can run his empire into the ground out of spite. Show me where the law says that president has to FORFEIT his business as opposed to giving control to his son. I'm waiting, you fucking retarded disingenuous leaf.

Start signing it with stupid names.

You shills are working overtime. Hope you are paid well!

funny how these LGBTWTFBBQALZX
idiots want to impeach Trump, and then are stuck with Mike "turning fruits into vegetables" Pence.

I swear, liberals are just glottons for punishment.

>Check the first amendment, then read his executive order about immigration.
>first amendment
>applying to non-citizens
Also, the 1st amendment does not guarantee free entry to the US. The emoluments clause is not applicable, he hasn't received anything from a foreign state.

His executive order is completely justified.

8 U.S. Code § 1182
>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

As for preferring religious minorities, under 8 U.S. Code § 1182, this is lawful (see the part regarding restrictions of any sort).

You're an idiot or a troll. He is yet to violate the constitution, unlike Obama who signed the NDAA, violating, among others, the fourth amendment.

650,000 =\= 300,000,000

What's funny is that the liberals next candidates will be assassinated or scared into not running if this happens. Stop fucking with the President. Might be something for them to think about.

take a civics class

I think the argument for impeaching Trump under the 1966 Foreign Gifts and Decorations Act (helping to define the Emoluments Clause) is the weakest fucking thing out there.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/7342

I think the likelihood of that attempt by a republican controlled congress is minimal at best.

Not sure how he's wiping his ass with the constitution, I would love an example if you have one that isn't pure speculation and hearsay.

>not participating in the fighting

You will swing too

NDAA was a Republican bill, shitheel

>this list of demands

Hey, remind me again how antifa isnt a terrorist organization? This looks exactly like a fatwa.

tubs of druth

And like I said, Obama signed it, you illiterate retard.

how did you manage to BTFO an American, on American politics, as an Aussie? respect

> implying impeachment is based on popular demand rather than constitutional jurisprudence
> muh petitions are super important
> a whole 650,000
> out of a population of 350,000,000
> 650,000 shitheads vote for motherfucking harambe for president
> super important.
> 650,000 ice floes drifting out to sea unoccupied, thats the real tragedy

i might spend most of my time shit posting but hes a retard, so it wasnt hard desu m8

T. idiot.

> democratically enacted impeachment
you have that option, IN FOUR YEARS dipshit.

> believing a petition can initiate impeachment
> believing impeachment can happen without High Crimes And Misdemeanors
> believing congress gives a shit about your petitions full of assclowns who arent even registered voters.
> believing whitehouse dot gov petitions arent signed by people in freign lands just to try and influence US policy
> believing these petitions will have any influence on any president except obongo who was always looking for a way to boost his popularity
> implying trump cares what you faggots think.

whew, moishe, youre just full of tricks today.

FOR.
WHAT.

Sup Forums I think you should make sure to create this same petition every week or so until the end of his presidency just so that liberals can lose even more

> felony to get impeached
no straya, just "high crimes and misdemeanors"

constituional scholars agree "high crimes" means crimes in high places, ANY crimes

"misdemeanors" refers to acts that demean the presidency, but the left has niether.

further, only CONGRESS can initiate impeachment proceedings.

trump hasnt perjured himself, sexually harassed any interns, or enriched himself by exercise of his powers, so there is literally NOTHING upon which to hang an impeachment action.

this is just more lefty butthurt.

snowden is prob a cia plant. its way too simple on the surface.

But user, they tweaked the algorithms to remove all the bothersome fake news from your feed!

> implying the US is a democracy
> implying whitehouse dot gov petitions have any constitutional or statutory power
> imply your salty tears matter
> implying "the will of the people" wasnt clearly expressed in November .

you have utterly failed to Correct The Record convincingly.

$0.02 has been withdrawn from your account.

>Welp boyos looks like Emeperor sama is fucked. It was fun while it lasted

OMG IT"S OVER FOR TRUMP!
WHERE HAVE WE HEARD THIS BEFORE??
HE IS OUR GOD!
STRIKE HIM DOWN AND HE SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN EVER!

ctr, ctr,
Does whatever a cuntbag can.
Spins a lie, any size,
Catches truth just like knives.
Look out! Here comes the ctr.
Is he strong? Listen bud—
He's got soros blood.
Can he swing from a rope?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there! There goes the ctr.
In the chill of the night,
At the scene of the crime,
Like a streak of light,
It leaves just in time!
ctr, ctr,
unwanted neighborhood ctr.
Wealth and fame, he's ignored—
lying is his reward.
To him,
Life is a great big bang-up—
Wherever there's a hang-up,
You'll find the ctr!
Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them

They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

>FUCK YEAH
>GET THIS FUCKING NAZI OUT
>FUCK YOU NAZIS WHO SUPPORT HIM

Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them

They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

PS

You are cunt.

This is a CTR shill thread

nice digits

naw it's fine senpai

also,

Reply to my thread I need life advice

Libtards impeaching Trump.

Through boiling clouds of thunder, Pence will take his place
Evil's going undeeeeer
libtards REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is great. A libtard petition added to the lib media droning on about muh impeachment will largely inoculate Trump.

'if there's reason for impeachment and the people want it'

Good job not reading, retard.
'if the people want it'
fuck off, Ausfag