Trump: "Any Negative Polls Are Fake News"

I sometimes mocked people in Sup Forums because they called any negative fact about trump "fake news" even when they are 100% real (such as the fact he copied clinton's syrian safe zones and the fact he sent troops to yemen in order to help saudi arabia).

I did it ironically.

But trump is stupid enough to say it unironically

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/828574430800539648

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/michigan/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58084280e4b0180a36e91a53
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoo shoo schlomo

Come on, you gotta admit his stupidity is funny

>Come on, you gotta admit his stupidity is funny

Nobody will ever forget the election polls dipshit.

'Cheeto Hitler only 3% to win, btfo!'

3 days later

'Omg people lie to pollsters, wasn't our fault goy'

>kike talks
>thinks we'll listen

Polls were never meant to be 100% accurate and literally no one ever said they are 100% accurate.

They are a predictive tool for estimations, not absolute results.

What is margin of error

>what is margin of error

The margin of error for polls is typically 3-4%. States like Pennsylvania were off by 7 percent, Michigan by 8, etc.

>hurr durr he copied Clinton's safe zones

No, Hillary wanted a no fly zone over the entire country of Syria, which would make bombing ISIS impossible. This, in combination with her strong support for funding "moderate rebels", would have been disastrous.

>CNN are good goyim, leave them alone

The media have a narrative to sell, they're not media anymore, they're propaganda. What's even worse is that after were exposed in the election, they've become even more vindictive.

The polls are fake, dummy.

The polls predicted that Hillary would win by a 3% margin. In fact she ended up winning by about 2%. They were not far off nationally.

Michigan poll average estimation:
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/michigan/

Predicted clinton to win by 4%
Trump ended up winning by less than 1%

That's not an 8% difference. its a 5% difference.
Besides, the 3% margin of error means "there is 80% chance that the poll is 3% off". it does not mean that the poll must be within 3%

The only reason this clown got elected was because Sup Forums thought it would be an "epic meme" for him to win. Open your eyes. Are you fuckers even seeing this shit? You realize that you people have to LIVE in a world where Trump is president, right? This shit is straight out of 1984

Also Hillary NEVER wanted a no-fly zone over all of syria you colossal moron.

She already implemented no fly zones before in libya, and it wasn't over all of fucking libya. gets your facts right

The margin of error is for a 95% confidence interval. We had results out of the margin of error in at least 4 states. The odds of that happening with unbiased polls is literally . 000000000390625%

The 3% margin of error is for an 80% confidence according to Nate Silver

>he copied clinton's syrian safe zones
Erdogan's been shilling this since before the coup

And also trends in one state effects what happens in other states in the region, which makes the chances of multiple states having a similar trend very high

If only there were some way to objectively figure out what Clinton was advocating....

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58084280e4b0180a36e91a53

A lot of them are. The election clearly demonstrated polling is flawed and there's no reason to believe they have come up with better poling methods since them.

Basically when you hear extravagant claims like he has 20 percent approval after a day in office you know its shit.

>What is reading comprehension
"Going All In" is not the same as having a no fly zone over all of syria you idiot. it's just the writer describing that clinton really wants syrian no fly zones

Polling is inherently an estimation and it was always an estimation.

There are zero evidence of "rigged" polls

>zero evidence of rigged polls
>all the polls gave Hillary an edge

Yeah, just a coincidence I'm sure.

It's not a coincidence. the polls collectively did not predict the low democratic turnout in the Rustbelt states. it was a factor that was not reflected in the polls

Yeah, sorry, she just wanted a no fly zone over the "moderate rebeks" she's been arming for the last 6 years. Big difference, I guess.

Yes, and it was just a coincidence that nobody thought to look at Hillary's primary turnout in those states to model her general election turnout. Everyone missed it except for Trump apparently...

Except for the fact that every one of these same polls fucking somehow assumed, as a FACT, that Hillary would have the same black turnout and independent turnout as Barack Obama, the youthful charismatic man pushing for the diversity card before people were sick of it. Meanwhile Hillary had no platform whatsoever beyond her genitals. She couldn't brag about her actions because they were all horrible actions. She-

>Check flag
Oh.

The policy clearly states the no-fly zone is intended for safety of civilians.

And it's pretty much the same policy trump decided to implement.

At the primaries there was a high turnout, its just that young voters went for Bernie.

If the election system was accurately representing the opinion of the public, Hillary would have been the president since most of the public preferred her. just saying

I'd only there were some way to objectively know the truth about turnout...

The argument that the polls were rigged wouldn't get nearly as much traction if it wasn't for the already biased reporting in the press during the election.

>muh popular vote

She ran up the vote in California and NYC, two of the largest immigrants population centers in the country, big surprise. She won both of those by a combined 6 million votes. The vast majority of America wanted Trump, fuck California and NYC.

Everyone with at least average intelligence now knows polls are full of shit

(((Polls)))

>At the primaries there was a high turnout, its just that young voters went for Bernie
Hillary won the primary popular vote user. Bernie was getting shat on even without super delegates.

>Any negative polls are fake news

Digits speak truth.

> A proxy-jew is gonna be your Shill today.
Hi and Welcome to Sup Forums where you will meet some non-liberals, i.e. people with brains.
This will hurt your ego a lot, so I recommend you to close your eyes and cover your years.
Just like you liberals always do after taking quotes out of context and twisting them.

>he copied clinton's syrian safe zones
Are you that same idiot poster from earlier who doesn't understand the difference between a safe zone and a no fly zone?

Seeing as how the (((media))) hate him, he's likely correct.

(((polls)))

Its true though all poles are fake from the msm. If someone said they could gauge popularity forecast a result by going to a shed out the back would you believe them?
You can't see the process and you don't know the process.

>polls

While i think his stance on polls is bad and that his statement is quite concerning it is undeniable that this is a result of the misleading media which has now given him an excuse to be able to dismiss the polls due to recent experiance with them.

I actually love the way Trump uses the term "Fake News". It was originially created by the liberal media as a politial catchword to dismiss any right-leaning opinion. Now he turns that around by using it on them. In a bit the term will be devoid of any meaning.

I just remembered that his every tweet is being archived for posterity. How embarrassing.

>which makes the chances of multiple states having a similar trend very high
That's called a bias retard.

praise kek

>There are zero evidence of "rigged" polls

Big difference is we aren't daring Putin to get something shot down in order to begin WW3

This is a CTR shill thread.

The MSM was proven to be completely corrupt during the general election Trump had a 1% of winning, remember? Why would we believe any other poll by those organisations?

kek named the jew

>The policy clearly states the no-fly zone is intended for safety of civilians.

>And it's pretty much the same policy trump decided to implement.

They were rigging the polls intentionally.

Under-sampling republicans and especially independents, and oversampling democrats, as well as undersampling men, and oversampling women and undersampling the old and oversampling the young.

It was all part of the media's attempt to manufacture consensus and make it look like nobody supported trump, and they are still doing it.

Oy vey Rabbi!

you are mentally challnged.. putin and trump working on safe zones=no fly zones ist the biggest bs i ever heart in my entire life. you are worse than sjw that live in their fantasy worlds. just kys.