JEW FIGHTS BACK

Trunbull kicking goals this week.

>Cutting retired politicians entitlements
>Calling out Auspost CEO on his salary
>Saying shorten scurries around canberra sucking dick all day

What a turn of events.

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-08/turnbull-and-shorten-trade-barbs-during-question-time/8252540

Just watched the speech against Shorten. Shorten btfo

>tfw Shorten

What has happened to trunbull ? He has gone from spineless to just shitting on everyone in his path. I like it. Probably helps I hate shorten though.

He looked at the polls and realized he'd be fucked if he didn't do something quick smart

The cunt is a worm. He's say GTKRWN if he thought it would make him an extra shekel.

Him constantly shitting on Shorten and saying "he's alright with it, as long as the taxpayer's paying for it" is what he needs to be doing 24/7, right up until the next election. It's fucking glorious.

Turnbull just BTFO that manlet cuck Shorten.

I dont think Turnbull is a good prime minister though, he hasnt done much at all since getting in and almost none of those things were positive, but fuck, I hate shorten so much more.

This.

Once his approval rating stabilizes he'll go right back to napping in parliament and not getting anything done.

He realised he needs to go on rhe attack or he's gone.

Pls hang in there my neoliberal husbando

Stop copying Trump.

Probably too little too late. I think the public has made up their mind on Turnbull.

Still two years til an election mate, opinion of him will change from bad to good another 20 times before it matters.

He is a backstabbing jew who is selling Australia to china. This pro turnbull posting is probably shills.

based as fuck love uncle malcom

Doesn't change the fact Turnbull is selling us out to China and is pro faggot marriage.

Desperate shrieking from a person who's leadership won't last until May

What's the point of replacing him with another sellout cunt?

he is shitting his pants because our boy bernardi is gearing up to drain the billabong.

bernardi is a fucking rat

>cuckservative will do nothing but take some of ONs votes
>Libs/Lab shake hands behind closed doors at a job well done then proceed to lick tiny chink dick

>still a fucken Jew.

Deadset gronk yells at gronkier gronk. I don't understand why this is getting so much news, they're both terrible.

>mfw Australian politicians shitpost irl

I think he's taking the 'strong leader - stay in the media' approach after seeing trump have success with it

hey listen cunt. They ganna cut my neetbux

too bad bumboy bernadi is a fuckin buftie