When did you finally grow out of atheism Sup Forums?

When did you finally grow out of atheism Sup Forums?

Early twenties, like most people. God I was a cringy faggot. Used to read the God Delusion outside a church on a bench and hope people would debate me.

They never did.

Who is that lesbian

When I hit rock bottom and realizing that surrendering to a higher power gave me a greater sense of happiness and fulfillment. I don't care if God exists or not. Belief that he does helps me cope with the shit in the world and that's enough.

When he stopped me from killing myself and the case worker just happened to be a pastor at a church from the town right next to mine.

I haven't gone to the church yet for various reasons but I now read the bible as often as I can handle. I have a long ways to go but life has not gotten any easier so the incentive is hard to grasp.

>God I was a cringy faggot.
>Used to read the God Delusion outside a church on a bench and hope people would debate me.

You'll get no sympathy from me.

lol, I used to call everyone religious a retard, but it's no longer that fun anymore. They still are though

Reincarnational progress...

Caveman -> Barbarians -> Fundamentalists -> Conservative -> Centrist -> Democrat -> Liberal -> God-like.

It takes, on average, 1,500 reincarnations to reach the next plateau.
It doesn't matter what you believe. What matters are your actions. How you interact with each other. You can savage or jump in and rescue each other freely, and it is part of the spiritual learning curve to do so. Earth is a self-study environment.

At least he isn't lying for attention like 90% of tumbrl.

Once I finished high school and started living in the 'real world'.

I believe in spirtual soul enlightment and that we are reincarnated. Earth is a playing field where we learn lessons and use them throughout our multiple lives. Once fully taught; we reach a higher plane of living to the eternal truth that everything is connected. But until then we are reincarnated multitudes of time til we learn.

mid 20s when I realized atheism is mostly pushed by liberals in an attempt to destroy southern culture. Fuckers from states like NY and California move to the Bible Belt and try to change it into the liberal hellholes they left.

Its like Civil War 2 Faggot Invasion Boogaloo down here.

When I realised that atheism was morally bankrupt worship of nothingness designed by (((modernists))) to aid their manipulation of the world.

Christ is King

When I figured out we are in a simulation

W H O A

WWWWHHHOOOOAAAAA

THAT ART IS A LITERAL DMT TRIP, BRO!

AWAKEN YOUR MIND, SHEEPLE, BILL HICKS HERE! WE R THE UNIVERSE 1 LOV BETTLES BOB MARLEY AND KILL WHITEY

When I learned that the white race is evil. As good Christians, we must kiss refugee feet in order to repent for the crimes of our race. Deus vult.

>meanwhile, in atheistland President Hillary Clinton has instilled mandatory Muslim bulls for all households.

>3% away from Jews

Shame on yourselves atheicucks

Atheists are literal Jews.

How can anyone defend this. Jesus Christ.

I never grew out of atheism. I just realized that most atheists are amoral edgelords with daddy issues and stopped associating with them. I am planning teaching my kids Christian values so they don't grow up to be degenerates.

>"DAS RITE, WHITE BOI, YOU KISS DEM FEET GOOD"
Cucklicks should either mass convert to any other christian branch or start kissing dem unwashed sweaty smelly nigger feet

Lmao the fucking POPE tasting arab and nigger male smelly sweat on their feet

Utter bullshit, fucking Christcuck.

Works without faith are worthless.

Most people grow out of atheism.

It will happen to you too.

Meanwhile, in the 75% atheist Czech Republic

when are you gonna stop thinking a magic man in the sky gives a fuck about you or me?

>i dont understand how people can really believe this shit.

multiply disabled

>not yet. but there are some of us who would like to assure that for you. hate to see you lose benefits you fucking leech.