I'm planning to go to India this summer...

I'm planning to go to India this summer. Is here some Indian friend who could tell me where some designated shitting street is in Delhi?

Want to take some pictures of designated street

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/india/major_infectious_diseases.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loo_(wind)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Measured in terms of depravity, insularity and traffic-driven turnover, the culture of Sup Forums has little precedent. Sup Forums reads like the inside of a high-school bathroom stall, or an obscene telephone party line, or a blog with no posts and all comments filled with slang that you are too old to understand.

almost every street. there are no toilets in ND and no garbage disposal. its like a landfill.

Also good luck seeing more than 500 meters away due to all the pollution.

India is a disease ridden hell on earth. I know you are a trolling fucktard tho in case anyone is reading has a chance to go, they will regret it unless they go in an astronaut's suit

It's not a matter of 'if' you will get human shit on you at some point, it's only a matter of when.

I went to mumbai on business once. the whole city is a developing slum. 3 meters from my hotel entrance there was a goat on a leash eating trash. also the city was full of muzzies.

Dude, isn't everyone who visits India bound to get diarrhea the first few days?

>I'm planning to go to India this summer.

Population density by nation:

America!
91 Burgers/sq mi.

Yurope
188 Eurocucks/sq mi.

Call Center land:
1006 Pajeets/sq mi.

Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.

I remember the episode of Stern where Robin Quivers flew to India, turned around, and got back on the plane because that septic tank of humanity was too godawful stinky for even a nigger.

oh right almost forgot. watch out for brown&black bags. people shit in plastic bags and leave them lying around. stepped on one by accident and got shit on my sandals.

Probably but my goal is Kashmir, will be in Delhi for couple of days though

This is even worse than I imagined. Even here we throw away shit bags to trash when we grab dogs poo

I've been to ND before, it's relatively cheap and you can disrespect women all you want. It's hot as fuck there and the whole province smells of pollution. You can pretty much shit in any ally around the city without anyone bothering you, if you shit around a populated area someone might say something to you but it's doubtful.

>I'm planning to go to India this summer. Is here some Indian friend who could tell me where some designated shitting street is in Delhi?
>Want to take some pictures of designated street

Enjoy your bloody diarrhea and kidney damage.

>stepped on one by accident and got shit on my sandals.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Local prostitute doubles as garbage disposal system

Muzzies truly are a clever people

Why would I shit on the street, I'm a civilized person (except when exploding diarrhea kicks in)

10/10 I keked

Indians aren't primarily Muslim you fucking retard, 90% of the country is Hindu. No wonder everyone discredits Canadian posters. Retards like you should be purged.

In mumbai there are alot of muslims.

If I were you I would be more concerned about the heat in Delhi in summers. You sure you could handle the heat?

>nepal lecturing on shitting street
you don't even have streets

Look who's talking about cities, the Poorfags of South Asia.

Stop immigrating into India. Even Bangladesh is ten times better than Nepal.

We are proof that a libertarian society can function.

Public bathrooms are rare and they cost money if you stumble upon one. In most cases they are absolutely disgusting and shitting in the streets is cleaner and free. I usually would wait until I got back to my hotel but if you eat the street food you will more than likely have to shit liquid in the street somewhere

If only our country was educated enough to know what a libertarian society even means.

You guys are so fucking stupid, you can't even write and decide a proper constitution.

Even African have learned to adopt democracy.

%80 of people who travel to India come back with an infection.

indexmundi.com/india/major_infectious_diseases.html

enjoy your trip

Try not to get one of the absolutely incurable by modern medicine infections.

I was hiking in the middle of summer in Kanaria Islands and in Egypt. I expect more humidity in India, it will be hell but I'm prepared for that

nepal is right, our country is pretty shit. don't come here
though you get designated shitting seats in cinema halls

Also, don't forget to pick up a little souvenir of one of the Hindu pantheon, such as pic related.

Well, make sure to cover your body with cloths (It may sound idiotic to wear full sleeves in summer but its not) and avoid hot winds since you live in a cold country, the heat waves called "Loo" here can give you heat induced diarrhea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loo_(wind)

>the heat waves called "Loo"

>Tfw indians always did poo in loo. They just misunderstood which loo was meant

Please user, support our country by using made in India products. Here, use that guy's Indian doppelganger.

Ok, but where are the shitting streets at tho? I'd think they're behind the Chinese all you can eat buffet. Also, does the city reek like 5 week old shart?

But I do like Indians, user. I have never heard of huge problems with Indians in Ireland and there are a lot of them about.
Can't say the same about the Africans and Arabs here.

>poo in loo
>loo is wind
>pajeets have actually been pooing in the loo

They've been playing 7D hyperspace kabaddi this entire time

you don't need to go to India the Indians come to our countries

>Also, does the city reek like 5 week old shart?
Nice places - No
Bad places - yes

>where are the shitting streets at tho?
Try slums, since its Delhi try slums near railway tacks in the morning

I like Irish People too. You guys are fun to hangout considering you live next door to Brits.

Kek.

Mostly hipster and liberal white trash comes here and I really loathe them.

>I like Irish People too. You guys are fun to hangout considering you live next door to Brits.

You people look and smell like shit and have about 20 kids and colonise our cities and then act pretentious as if we are the ones with the problem. In some respects you are worse than niggers.

>You people look and smell like shit and have about 20 kids and colonise our cities and then act pretentious as if we are the ones with the problem. In some respects you are worse than niggers.
Still confusing us with your Paki overlords Mr. Ahmed?

They are already here for centuries and are called gypsies. What a scum. You should know them, lots of them moved to UK for easy money

Don't worry, I'm not either of this trash, just normal fag contemptuous most people

You are the same shit with a different name. Your religion might not be as malignant as theirs but as a group of people you have the same traits, and they are almost universally negative

I don't live in the UK

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loo_(wind)
>gives you diarrhea
>the Loo also has a severe drying effect on vegetation leading to widespread browning in the areas affected by it

OH FOR FUCK SAKE INDIA

>I'm not either of this trash
Nice to know mate.

>They are already here for centuries and are called gypsies
Idk why you fucks are still adamant on calling those untouchables Indians. They have been living in your region for centuries now with your fucking permission.

We don't commit crimes, bomb innocent people and rape on foreign territory, Pakis on the other hand are especially trained for that very reason.

Kek. What did you think? That the Indian sub continent will betray the Indians? You fucking frog.

Ausgaylians are trashy but still 100 times better than Brits.

Don't eat any Indian food m8

Why can't you fuck handle the spice.

Spice is fine. Poo is harder to process.

Make sure you punch a cow or two, that'll make the pajeets respect you

Punching a cow - doesn't matter
Killing a cow here can get you killed though.

It's not the spices, its just the fecal matter everywhere. Indians may be immune to it, but most food places especially on the street are huge gathering grounds of bacteria.

fuck I hate Indians and india

Don't eat from streets. Are you telling me rich developed westerners can't afford third world restaurants?

Yes, let's listen to Robin Quivers on travel plans. She goes to fucking Guatemala and shit places like that.

Fuckin' lightweights

Down Under
3 emus/sq mi.

Its not because of that, she ran back because we are incredibly racist towards niggers. We don't even consider them humans, we consider them animals.

And the best thing is we don't care if you are an African American because to us you will still be a nigger and will probably land in jail or in a grave.

>this is true

>triplets confirm tho

>Enjoy your trips

Indians are often times uglier than niggers though. And the skin color of Pajeets are often more disgusting. Here's an average Indian - pic related. How's is this any better????

>Here's an average Indian
That's an average south Indian and they are smarter than niggers.

What about this? What is pic related?

South Indian

A Tribal Nomad.

i'd still rather visit nepal than india. india seems dirty and full of shit.

So is Nepal. Only clean part in Nepal is the one that is not inhabited by them same implies to India.

really? nepal is shat up too? i learned something new today.

Thanks

It is as full of shit and garbage as India but poorer. You can literally buy their women for 20-30$ if you are too ugly to ever get laid or married.

i gotta say, that looks really nasty. nepal needs to get its shit together too.

Unfortunately. No shit, there are indians above me in my apartment building and they throw stuff over their balcony into my garden every few days. They are leaving in a week so I am just going to wait.

The indians here also seem to have no concept of fitness. They are all fat and lacking in muscle.

I personally prefer this edit.

I highly doubt it, they change their constitution and government like cloths. And by changing constitution I mean writing a whole new one instead of amending it.

And by changing government I mean, dethroning the current government they elected with riots.

>there are indians above me in my apartment building and they throw stuff over their balcony into my garden every few days.
That's really a fucking problem here, my neighbors do the same fucking thing and it annoys the hell out of me.

many places like that aren't there bro, have lots of potential but the people are too dumb to maintain it.

Yup there are plenty of places like that in the world, you could say the same thing for India but tbqh I think its a wonder that India is still a one country even after being so much diverse.