Why do you hate the founding fathers of civilization Pol?

Who runs silicon valley and your hospitals.
Isn't it us the indian intellectuals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Indo-Aryans
>white

>American """people"""

cant argue with dem dubyas

DAS RITE

This one is particularly lazy... or poos are just too retarded to use photoshop properly. You couldn't even make your own "Indian" meme; you just copied the Med meme.

loo

Stop trying so hard sandcuck

So? Did you invent this meme.
Muh creativity

but who created toilets?

>laurel wreath
>poo in loo

Pathetic. People like you make the-Schulz-Memes.

Come on Pajeet, learn to shit in the toilet and then you can post obv. may may creations.

What does this say?
I bet you it says something about dogs having better manners.

It's says don't fall for the Croatian propaganda

Nazis never denied it. The upper classes of India are Aryans. The lower classes are not though. Eitherway, doesn't mean we want to mix with you are not, you are still a different tribe of aryans. We could live in peace and harmony, side by side in different nations and different environments, without one oppressing the colonizing the other.

That's your reply, Pahjeet?
Why can't your country use toilets?
Why do you live like monkeys, faggot?
There's nothing to brag about, so why try?

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

>88

The whitest indian is still a dravidian mongrel compared to europeans.

Probably the first instance of indians being lazy.
I use my intellect to make life better for my fellow human beings.
Do you?

>Implying Slavs are white

Inidian intellectual, please user, you still shit in the streets and worship cows.

>Who runs silicon valley and your hospitals.
>Still they can't run India properly

>Probably the first instance of indians being lazy.
Hahahahaha, probably. You guys work so hard, you live in an empire of shit. One massive cesspool utterly dependent on the rest of the world not to be a stone age mess.
>I use my intellect to make life better for my fellow human beings.
You butcher memes to soothe your butthurt ego over your genetic misfortune, female hips, bitch-tits, manlet-size, and poo-colored complexion. You don't make anything better for anyone; half your family lives aborad off wellfare, special programs to import shits and set them up with small business, or take jobs so no one has to pay the same payroll taxes as hiring domestic labor.

You're a parasitical cipher with an inflated sense of self-importance, either too stupid or selfish to care. You think anyone will ever be impressed by that, except you and other monkeys?

KEK

Okay, that was funny.

You're alright.

POO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

Why so mad.
Remember not all Indians are like this only a handful that make their way to the USA are.

18+ only

>CREATED ALL OF EVROPEAN CVLTVRE
except not shiting on the sidewalk infront of your house every morning

>only a handful that make their way to the USA are

And those in britbongistan, germany, france and the rest of the west.

That's wrong sweetie

>And those in britbongistan, germany, france and the rest of the west
There are hardly any Indian intellectuals in France and Germany
Stop lying

You mean the 0.000000001% of your countrymen to make it out of the festering shithole that is your home country, via exploitation and economic neglect of the lower class of your own people? If you can't even be honest about your own appearance in that picture, how can we expect you to be honest about anything else? I find it puzzling that the Indians that come over to western countries pretend to have any sense of nationalism when you abandon ship, export what little talent your country possesses overseas, and leave your own population to live in squalor. You are a nation of opportunistic traitors.

Alpha as fuck

wew

At least post hot poo-girls.

You need us.
Face the facts

DEFECATE

IN

DUNNY