Survey: Nigerians Most Educated in the U.S

>Nigerian Americans have long been known for their community’s intense cultural emphasis on education, and now an analysis of Census data coupled with several local surveys shows that Nigerians don't just value education, but surpass all other U.S. ethnic groups when it comes to obtaining degrees.

>According to 2006 census data, 37 percent of Nigerians in the U.S. had bachelor's degrees, 17 percent held master's degrees and 4 percent had doctorates. In contrast, the same census data showed only 19 percent of white Americans had bachelor’s degrees, 8 percent held master’s degrees and only 1 percent held doctorates, the paper reports.

>archive.is/EOGnz

Some liberal friend brought up this topic in conversation to illustrate that niggers are not inferior as people.
How does Sup Forums refute this one?

>inb4 fake news
they cite U.S. Census Bureau, most relevant study I found linked below (sorry I couldn't archive this one, some error popped up)
census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2014/cb14-184.html

>african qualifications

My friend who's a security guard happens to have some sort of masters in Engineering from a Nigerian university. He isn't an engineer because they started vetting the applicants for their diploma legitimacy after years of chinks and pooinloos lying about their degrees.

There are how many Nigerians.
How many in the US with degrees?

The "yay immigrants" propaganda has gotten boring after 20 years because if they were all like how they are in the ads their country wouldn't be such a shithole.

What we see is usually the very very best of their society and we seem to congratulate them on being more or less.....normal.

An intellectual elite of nigerian's come to america for college

niggers who come here overseas do waaaay better than the niggers already here. it's mainly because they don't have the victim mentality and it's freedom to them. they have actually experienced how shit Africa is. I knew this Ethiopian dude who voted Trump he was one of the most patriotic fools i've ever met

>import high tier immigrants from Africa
>lol Africans are smart you dummy

They are all immigrants. US gives only visas to highly skilled Nigerians.

Even in an African country you find 200k smart people out of 180 million.

Regulated immigration of talented individuals from foreign countries is fine. It's mass immigration of mongrols that is the issue. You end up with hoodniggers if you just accept mass-immigration of trash.

because degrees from Nigeria are so valuable. A masters is probably the equivalent of a highschool education anywhere else.

Sage.

Only 37% of Nigerians have bachelor's degrees? It's like 80% for Taiwanese Americans. FOH

Nah my dude it's because it takes resources and quality to get here intentionally.

African Americans are descended from the dregs of society, or at best the average that Africa has to offer. African immigrants nowadays are the very best of their countries, the 1% that managed to be good enough to escape.

This.

and they all go into the same profession.

Like we need more fucking Doctors.

Nigerians are redpilled as fuck, especially the Igbo

>nigerians
What about American-born niggers? The Nigerians in America are the absolute best people from their country because it's not that easy for them to get there. I've noticed from personal experience that their kids tend to revert to niggerdom over time though.

Can't believe the idiots in this threat are falling for this.
>Highly skilled Nigerians
lol
You retards do realize countries like India and Nigeria have bullshit fly-by-night colleges that 3rd worlders pay to get credentials from to make immigration into the U.S. easier, right?

>burger accreditations

>I've noticed from personal experience that their kids tend to revert to niggerdom over time though.
I seriously don't get what is behind this phenomenon? I mean, when your parents are exeptional people, why can't their kids be like this?

I think this move would not work, since if the degree is bullshit, they couldn't stay on the job and would have to go to gibs, but I don't know America or Canada, but in Estonia you have to work 6 months to be eligble for unemployment benefits

>shitskins need fucking college degrees to get into america unless they hop the border
>shitskins as a result are more educated than people born here who didn't need college degrees to be born
>this means the average american nigger isn't retarded

hmmm

DO YOU WANT MORE EDUCATED PEOPLE OR NOT, SUBURBAN RETARD????