Need an update on this kid. what's he working on now? what is he planning...

need an update on this kid. what's he working on now? what is he planning? is he still on track to be the next elon musk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8
mobile.wnd.com/2017/02/clock-boy-gets-clock-cleaned-in-free-speech-victory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he couldn't even make a bomb

I promise you that elon musk can't even solder his own CPUs (btfo)

He's going to be the next Werner von Brown

He'll invent a new computer.

afaik he invented a mobile phone by using an iPhone, a suit case and two rubber bands

>Bogdanoffs bow to clock boy
>In contact with aliens
>Possesses psychic-like abilities
>Controls sudan with an iron but fair fist

He's gonna grow out his neck a bit more and apply for a job at eb games.

I heard he had smashed a toaster up with a hammer, and was working on putting the toaster parts- get this- INSIDE of a cadboard box! Real groundbreaking science going on!

He's working for the bogs

If I take away the clock, will you die?

He dropped the suit against Ben Shapiro

I hear he's learning the poo in loo, but it hasn't been confirmed

it actually makes sense that the bogs would recruit him

he just got sued out by a few court cases in the hundies of thous

kek

Why are you white boiz so mad? Bring an authentic AR-15 water-gun to school/workplace and you can pull the same shit.

looks like he's being stifled by big oil

clock that

Quick rundown on the kid?

He's an apprentice clockmaker with ISIS

>need an update on this kid
The new may-may is "I need a quick rundown on"

>middle school kid said that

This kid is sharp. Oil companies totally want profits.

This kid is a legitimate retard

someone earlier in the thread said he's working for the bogs now. if that's true then he's probably a lot smarter than he's letting on.

I feel like the vast majority of kids his age are that retarded. Most just don't have shitty opportunistic parents who throw them into the national spotlight.

Clockmed's working for the Bogdanoffs now.

then my worst fears are confirmed

He's just smart enough to know he was out of his fucking dept with the genius shit, that's why he's faded into obscurity. He got all the free gifts, and ceos offering him internships and shit, I believe he even went to some young genius camp/event where he was surrounded by other kids who actually are gifted, and he was very fucking clearly outshined compared to them.
Literally the only reason he was praised as a genius was because he was muslim and people thought it was islamaphobic to think a fucking clock in a briefcase looked like a bomb. If I had done the exact same shit in school it wouldn't be nearly as big of a story, and people would probably say I deserved it because obviously it looked like a bomb.

At some point he realized he'd be exposed as a fucking retard who just took the guts of a clock and moved it into a different case, so he just dropped off the fucking internet. You never hear about him anymore, because he couldn't stay in the limelight without people seeing he's really not that smart

yea but fading into obscurity and playing dumb sound like typical bog tricks. if we keep pulling the sweater this whole thing is going to unravel.

he is now working for Nasa

at the same time, he is doing an internship for Microsoft, another for Google, and it is a spoke person for Apple Indian division

other than that, his life was literally destroyed by the racism that plagues the USA

all his amazing talent, put into the creation of a clock, to then get publicly humiliated and harrassed in such an unfair way

SAD

are feminists secretly vampires or what, wtf is up with menstrual blood? does it give the ingested powers? quick rundown pls

>blatantly trying to derail the thread
we've hit a nerve boys

No it was thrown out and he had to pay for the legal expenses. Never try to jew a Jew

He got a summer internship making clocks for CAIR affiliated groups in the middle east. Countries so far listed: Germany, France, and Sweden.

i really didnt mean for it to come off that way sir pls dont report me to the sharia police. i was baffled and couldnt stip my retarded fingers from typing that out, just like how you chose to not ignore me and spawn this derailing conversation

I thought his family moved back to Yemen or wherever, and his dad actually had some terrorist connections, and when they found at out,mint was why Obama sort of iqnored the kid when he came to the whitehouse for that science kid thing

future meme "scientist" on discovery channel to show white people that minorities are better and smarter

No, due to racism and islamophobia he has PTSD and can no longer work on creative, visionary projects. He is collecting disability from the government and will continue to do so until he is eligible for social security.

He's using his father's "therapy cone" to develop more effective way of milking fame and $ from gullible libtards and desperate politicians ...

this is my favorite fake trump tweet

He's shitting on the street

bamperino

This, now close it

youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8

Son of a diplomat who is friends with obama

Staged islamaphobia by disrupting class

White House and media were in on it

It was a hoax like sandy hook

his family is like a quarter million in debt because they have to pay the lawyer fees of all the people they tried to sue frivilously
mobile.wnd.com/2017/02/clock-boy-gets-clock-cleaned-in-free-speech-victory/

Maybe MIT can bail them out?

bogdaniggershits fuck right off and kys

bogdaniggershits kys and fuck off

>Staged islamaphobia by disrupting class

He took a cheap dollar store clock radio, removed the factory plastic casing then put it in a silver suitcase just like every bomb in every cliche action movie, brought it to school, then cried islamaphobia when teachers and cops detained him and asked wtf he was trying to accomplish.

Also keep in mind this was texas a week after an attempted terrorist shooting.

He didnt make shit, he was purposefully being provocative to try to cash in on a discrimination lawsuit. his sister was caught doing the same kind of bullshit a few years earlier in the same school.

fug copy that

has he blown himself yet?

psst...hey psst...wanna try a paperpill? the first one is on the house
>Trump is EXTREMELY afraid of Paper
>Paper in contact with all peace and love on earf
>Possess ability to change world with message of positivity
>Owns blankets all over Brooklyn & one tent
>Direct descendants of the ancient egyptian kings royal blood line
>Paper’s positive vibes been measured on Mars by the curiosity rover
>Trump tried to hide Paper in Iron Mountain facility in WV to try to contain Paper’s energy
>Marked as Trump’s first failure because it made Paper stronger plus Paper easily escaped the underground bunker by hypnotizing his captors with love and connectedness to every human on this planet
>Paper’s emotional IQ can only be roughly estimated, but it has been said that his emotional quotient is somewhere between double and triple the world population’s combined score. That’s 7 billion people.
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon earf and will bring an era of enlightenment and never-ending love with him
>All the energy on earf passes through Paper. You probably cant feel it though because the message is being suppressed
>The ancient Chinese would say that “Qi” is emanating from Paper, but again, you probably cant feel it yet.
>Why are such powerful forces working against Paper? Because they control people with hate and fear and dividing us. If Paper’s message were to get out to the rest of the planet then those in power would lose their control. Paper’s message can literally change everything. Now I guess you know why trump is so afraid of him.
>Also, Shia Labeouf wants to use Paper to take credit for when everything is changed and we are no longer divided. Just remember that it was really Paper that united us.
>Paper is the key to all of this.
>Are you starting to feel it?
>if you can say PAPER HAHAHAH YEEEAAHHHH then the spell is nearly broken

>profit organizations won't approve of more efficient fuel sources because the new product they profit from will threaten their old product's profits

this retard met the president

this. I feel kind of sorry for the clock boi. Maybe he'll find Sup Forums in time

I'm glad I read your comment before clicking that >menstrual blood
>red looking cake
nope. I don't wanna know

He's being groomed to run for president around late 2030, early 2040. You think I'm joking, but he's already got a team from the repressive left keepimg him from the spotlight.

They think that when minority voters will strongly outnumber white voters, is their time for the first openly muslim president of the United States.

I know this because my mom works for a PR firm that his parents had contacted and briefly worked with his family until people from the DNC took over.

I'm not larping, but you can call me a larping faggot, if you want, I don't care.

>not my pasta

He's not in the US last I heard. His dad has always tried to be in politics annd a political leader, but failed several times in his country. His dad believes his son has a shot in the US, and he used my mom's company she worked for, for his own PR and after all this shit went down, he switched to his son. He plans on getting political when he returns for college here in the states. He wants to go to Columbia in NY or Yale. That's when you'll start seeing his name reappear for trivial political bullshit. I know the colleges because that's what his parents were concerned with when he was working with my mom's pr firm.

They wanted him to get into politics as a kid, but we're talked out of it because of the backlash that shortly followed. Then some firm that works closely with the DNC took over and they moved.

>And last part.

kekd

By buying parts off ebay?