Be a liberal

>be a liberal
>lie

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe she's french

Are you kidding me? This bullshit was posted on the fucking Banana account.

Fuck that girls parents need destroying. God damned al nusra cunts.

Fuck cnn for pushing this fake news twitter account.

> human trash
> isn't honest

Color me surprised.

I thought she was going to be raped to death if the Syrian Army captured Aleppo

Germany confirms what you say.

anyone that didn't see through this right away needs to kill themselves.

>God damned al nusra cunts.

cia/al nusra/liberals

same thing.

CNN bought it whole-heartedly.

Didn't this little slut get refugee status in Britain or somewhere? Little bitch needs a BWC in her thight little cunt.

they were selling it.

In reply to text something like:
> I am scared, my father tries to make me feel safe. He is a good man.
I asked her how she felt that her father, as a commander in all Nusra front, was likely responsible for the brutal deaths of many many seven year old Syrian girls just like you.

Within seconds I was blocked and my post deleted. It was about 3am in Syria when this happened. Strange a seven year old girl was awake and able to shut down my comment.

liberals are insurrable.

join me in my thread and tell me what a fucking faggot i am

can you explain this further? Who is lying? It looks like they're saying the same thing

But she's safely shitposting in perfect english from Turkey

i think OP is saying both of them are lying. that the girl is either really threatened by the photographer to make lugenpresse photo, or was just told to raise her hands and pretend its a gun or something of the sort. or its just a random photo and they are lying out their asses.

look at the dates.

although OP hasnt provided link

thanks
:^)

ah... though is the first photo real?

Possibly but who knows. I feel everything that is on social media that is picked up by 'legitimate news' is a lie used to push an agenda.

I don't trust any of it anymore.

its the reason i dont watch news desu. practically i lurk Sup Forums for happenings and major events and watch phillip defranco's vlog.

Hmm really makes you think.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

Is it the same in US?

ahh yes these poor Syrian children with their perfectly fine running Twitter accounts and internet that isn't affected by the total destruction of the infrastructure.

They'd probably claim to have a phone or some shit. Remember when you lard-asses eventually have your day of the rope to hang the traitors who shilled this propaganda first. There is no greater hell than that reserved for backstabbing treasonous vermin.

4 year old sand niggers has more sense than 100% of american dindus.
really activates your mental almonds

oy oy oy delet goy

>Aleppo
what's that

fpbp

Don't you violate the fucking NAP

Isn't that propagandist guy also this Bana girl's """father"""?

relly mede me tonk