Short videos of BBC follow African doctors and scientists settling into European life

>Perplexed at a door
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwmRHvaZFA

>Meeting the native animals
youtube.com/watch?v=nvBK5jsBSVo

>Learning about snow
youtube.com/watch?v=_6tG1vuEOAA

It's actually Channel 5

>kiwi niggers can't even label their videos in the right order

>

>Those people will save our pensions.

It was on purpose so people comment on it and give me (OP)'s. Haven't you learned from Trump?

Fact: every tribe that was been visited by other people have become so dependant on modern civilisation and don't even try to fend for themselves, they turn into fucking gibs me dat tribe.

>no

THE ENTIRE THING IS FILMED LIKE THEY ARE ANIMALS LMAO

>tfw alex jones was right

This guy isn't an immigrant though, he was from some tribe who just never saw these things before.

bbc stands for big black cock, its also the name of the british broadcasting company. haha i never even related them till you made me op, black guy in pic, read 'videos of BBC'

wew lad

>it just doesnt add up
>No!

Dead

Hahah, the snow one

"No"

Fucking lost it there

This show seems fun.

Where do I watch it you stupid dumb shit god damn mother fuckers?

full version where

I found these heartwarming. I don't like refugees and it's clear they're destroying Europe but I'd take these guys over Muslims any day of the week. Not corrupted by propaganda or ideologies they're like melanin enriched child people.

>african

Papua New Guinea isn't African retard, it's north of Australia and is essentially a vassal state. The vast majority of people living their still haven't reached the stone age, and they engage in tribal wars with spears and shit.

they're innocent because not corrupted by civilization, but it will change fast if they stay in our societies, they simply not fit to it.

That's not a fucking African you idiot. It's clearly a Papuan.

This.

Papuans and Aboriginals make niggers seem like fucking geniuses.

This.

If the worst thing most refugees wanted to do was to grab squirrels and dance while holding them on their heads we would be fine.