It's befuddling how ballsplittingly mad this is making me

It's befuddling how ballsplittingly mad this is making me.

nytimes.com/2017/02/07/us/politics/republican-senators-vote-to-formally-silence-elizabeth-warren.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

(Archive doesn't seem to like the NY Times so I'll give synopsis an greentext)

>WASHINGTON — Republican senators voted on Tuesday to formally silence a Democratic colleague for impugning a peer, Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama, by condemning his nomination for attorney general while reading a letter from Coretta Scott King.

>Senator Elizabeth Warren, Democrat of Massachusetts, had been holding forth on the Senate floor on the eve of Mr. Sessions’s expected confirmation vote, reciting a 1986 letter from Mrs. King that criticized Mr. Sessions’s record on civil rights.

So after that, they basically put a gag on her to not fucking talk tons negatively about a Presidential appointee right outside of his hearing. After that

>News catches hold
>Lefties lose their shit
>Start talking about Trump, as if they ever stopped
>Start complaining about 1st Amendment, like they ever cared
>Call Sessions racist
>Call Sessions racist again
>Call Sessions racist some more
>OH IF HE ISN'T RACIST WHY DOES HE CARE WHY DOES THIS EXIST?!

Why am I so fucking sick of liberals? Is it this shit? I want to be moderate. I don't want to be a Republican, I don't want to be full Fash either, I don't fucking know. But I am absolutely sick of this shit. No matter how much they want to screech "MUH MUH OBSTRUCTIONIST REPUBLICANS," I was watching, and while they got in the way, they were never so pernicious or petulant.

While I know it might not make him /ourguy/, SESSIONS IS NOT RACIST. And even past that, I AM SICK OF DEMOCRATS DENYING OBJECTIVE FACTS. Like using the King letter, while MLK's fucking son makes public statements he isn't racist and worked with him. Prosecuted the KKK, hardcore. It's so fucking infuriating and I'm mad too late at night.

tl;dr: Fuck liberals

Embrace the Fash desu senpai

Day of the rope my friend, I'm looking forward to it

How nagging and annoying do you have to be to have the senate officially tell you to shut up, considering the personalities that are in that place.

Theyre pretty much forcing us to become fash at this point. Embrace it OP

Give it a shot below. If it doesn't make sense to you walk away.

I've fluctuated on it back and forth for the past two years and I swear on my fucking life, nothing has made me want to go "Fuck it, sure, we're Fascists and we're going to curb-stomp you" more than about the past three weeks.

I mean, shit, I actually really like the ideals of actual Fascism. It's actually the same as Communism, in structure and that human nature ruins it, but it makes way more sense and leaves structure for family life and individualism (In a limited sense). It seems like it'd be better than dealing with these fucking people.

Fucking seriously, Christ's sake.

A day ago I was talking to my most leftie friend (I work in a liberal industry) and even HE was saying Warren was a childish, weak idiot. This is a man that thinks we're at the Nazi apocalypse.

I've hated that cunt for a while, almost as bad as Hillary in some ways, and I'm glad the left's infatuation or tolerance of her seems to be wearing off. Her shit wore real thin incredibly fast.

Thanks, Massachusetts.

I concur with my fellow toothpaste

I'm really starting to think heads are going to roll once he gets confirmed. I don't know if they've fought a confirmation this hard any time recently.

America is partially really going down the drain, Its not that bad beeing a "Facist" most of us are just conservative or nationalistic. But theyre too dumb to see the diffrence. They never have solid points on why their opinions are the way they are. >"Trump is bad!"
Why is he bad?
>"J-just because, i dont like him hes an awful man!"
"but why, elaborate?"
>"He is sexist and homophobic and racist and against blacks!"

> "But he employs women, Allows legal mexicans aplying for citizenship and the gay laws wont be changed. Plus he never said anything about blacks."

>" MUH VAGINA WHITE PRIVILEGE REMOVE BORDERS REEEEEEE"

WIJ WAREN
NSB
EN SCHIJT

(Jk but we gotta make toothpasteland great again)

Warren is just another leftist sell out. She's said herself how shitty and opportunistic Clinton is, but didn't seem to have any problem supporting her for President.

His racist charge from calling a black lawyer "boy" in the 80s. Thats it.

It's fucking great, I hope liberals alienate themselves more, call more people racist, fund more anti-fa riots, let the country keep moving to the right

8 years bitch

Ironisch, mijn grootvader vocht in het verzet tegen de Duitsers. And here I am...

Also dont fall for the Dick Cuck Spencer and Milo Memes. Theyre bluepilled cuckoos.

When do you take back Belgium?

i sessions fucked? he is a bit of an authoritarian... weed should be legalized

join me in my thread and tell me what a fucking faggot i am

Mijn ene opa's broers zaten in het verzet en hielpen amerikaanse piloten en joden. De andere zat in de waffen SS en vocht in de balkan landen :) (Ik ben gedeeltelijk een mof)

Democrats are a dead party, they just haven't figured it out yet. Sessions is gonna fucking annihilate them once he gets in. Can't wait.

Yeah. It's like Bannon. Like I said, my leftist friend, good guy otherwise, thinks he's basically a fucking Saturday morning cartoon villain Palpatine-tier manipulator. At the same time, he makes similar accusations about Trump doing everything for profit.

Generally, while he never shuts up about politics (Which is my fault because neither of us do), I go over to be there with a friend, so I don't get too confrontational. That said, I really want to point out the obvious gigantic rifts in his logic with all of it, but he generally seems to realize them after time, or has in the past. But they seem to think everyone's Nazis, somehow. And it wasn't just because Sup Forums got visible or something.

She really was the direct picture of Bernie's campaign and followers, down the the T. No fucking principles.

Yeah, it's going to send my blood pressure through the roof but they absolutely aren't doing themselves favors ignoring objective reality like this.

liberals have brain damage

i dont want to say gas them but there is no other solution

the are not anywhere near the liberals of the 60s

the liberals today are this insane mutation of authoritarianism, brainwashing, self righteousness, and over inflated ego

they are pure poison to the survival of the human race

Soon. but probably only the flemish part. Brussels should truely be nuked and the french speaking part either forced to learn dutch or just give it to the French muslim caliphate.

Fuck you racist. Congratulations! You've got a reaction from me. That's what you wanted, right? Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you. Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do. You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!. You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life. Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

>tl;dr

You should go back to plebbit

Nog meer ironisch is dat die zelfde grootvader die tegen de nazi's vocht een groot voorstander was van PVV toen hij nog leefde.
Made me think

Hopefully when wilders controls the country.
one can only dream...

You can redpill him over time, Watch more happenings and demotivate all your american friends to take up arms against the lefties. The lefties keep going more spastic and hurting honest people or even their own kind. Eventually Trump will waltz the flat. 250 Arrest have already been confirmed. Thats 250 people not voting for the coming 10 year.

Truely a shame most of them are white. I too dotn like the idea of killing them all but theyre so fucking braindead and violent to us that it leaves little options. They want us to retaliate and if we do then they will get what they want. Then they can say "Look the nazis are killing us!" Its difficult. Antifa should become a recognized terrorist orginization and George soros should be hung publically.

You're an idiot

>I don't want to be full Fash either

Silly user.

The point of going 'full fash' is to hold up a mirror to the radical left and show them how fucking ridiculous they're acting when they drudge up the spectres of the past (communism, anarchism).

If you don't go full fash, the left won't take you seriously. They'll fucking bulldoze you with PC bullshit. Fascism is the only threat they take seriously, because their brains are stuck in the full 1930s.

Join our dark army, user! We have spurdos.

Jou opa vocht voor Nederland. Niet voor "Neger-land" Het is begrijpelijk dat een land niet blij is met buitenlandse bezetters. Ons volk was gedeeltelijk niet klaar om te zien wat de nazis voor ons deden. Zij hebben ons wel verraden ookal was het voor ons eigen bestwil. Triest genoeg konde onze voorouders niet zien aankomen hoe onze toekomst nu is.

And you should go back to sucking Putin's dick

Ivan control your anger. safe it for the Ukranians okay?

I was a moderate before the left went balls to the wall nuts. They're a bunch of brainwashed Marxist shills who've been programmed to jump when told. We don't need fascism, we need to revive the republic. Shut down all monopolies and bring back market plurality. Restore the balance of power between the government and the people. Make it so that commies don't have any support base in America outside of crying Soviet fanboys.

Inderdaad wou dat ik het hem had kunnen uitleggen, maar ik was nog niet redpilled in die tijd

Murican to do list. (A plausible one, cant be too fashy yet.)
>Kick out all illegals
>Remove literal pedophiles and corrupt crooks from goverment.
>Increase Self sufficiency and make other countries more dependant on the USA
>Cut down on nigger welfare.
> Increase amount of police and fix cities like Detroit use posibility to break everything down and rebuild it.
> Make Antifa recognized terrorist orginization.
> Put a tighter leash on the media and promote more Nationalism?

>social media openly gives gag orders to prominent conservatives during election
>liberals clap
>biggest meme of a politician ever gets Stfu because she won't stop being a vapid insufferable cunt
>it's the apocalypse

It has been funny seeing all these people get angry because not even liberals like this stupid bitch and now they are acting like they do so they have something else to whine about.

lol warren is a massive bitch who was grandstanding and using it as a means to attack sessions.. and was warned and still ignored it... she just happened to start reading the letter which was recanted by the accuser years ago... so fuck warren and especially fuck the media for spinning this garbage.

Begrijpelijk, Ik kom van een multiculti stad. Ik heb mijn hele leven al een hekel aan moslims en de meeste buitenlanders. (Ookal zijn sommige tolerabel) Ik heb altijd al gemerkt hoe ons nationalisme bijna niet bestaat. Was wel meer blauw pilled eerst. Zeer tolerant richting homos enzo (ookal vond ik dat elke homo die ik in het echt leerde kennen fucking hinderlijk en achterlijk is.) Maar nu ik sinds een paar jaar daadwerkelijk inzie hoe dingen hier gaande zijn ben ik wakker.

The answer is you should be racist because they're going to call you racist anyway.

As soon as you stop trying to be reasonable and commit yourself to skullfucking them to death the sooner all this can finally end.

Too bad we can't do any of that without the leftist attack dogs chimping out. Course, if they keep bitching like they have been for the past three weeks, the sane portion of the population will be ready to purge them in half a year or so.

lolwut, Trump has made clear he's going to do all that anyway. Trump will go ever further once he has the support of most people due to liberals constantly being faggots.

I totally feel you m8
Hang voor de grap maar eens eens een Nederlandse vlag buiten, op een niet aangewezen dag, en je bent al een nazi.
Ik ben van '85 en uit Assen dus ik heb nog een tijd gekend
met slechts een paar Molukkers. En ok die mocht ik ook niet echt maar die mensen zijn zoveel beter
dan het moslim uitschot waar we nu mee te maken hebben. Het word tijd dat we ons land weer overnemen.

What the fuck lol

Amen. Man wat een prachttijd moet dat geweest zijn. Nederlandse vlag maakt ons een nazi, Prinsenvlag maakt on een nazi. Tis bijna het enige wat liberalen pseudo communisten kunnen roepen vandaag de dag. Weg met al dat barbaarse uitschot. Ik ga PVV stemmen en hoop dat Nederland weer van ons word.

Pretty sure second burger is right.
I think this indeed will be done but just with a ton of backlash. I do truely hope the left goes so bad they become socially unacceptable and all get publically excecuted.

>Coretta Scott King
>M L King
>That guy who has sealed FBI from a cucked court THAT WILL NOT RELEASE THEM

Fuck that bitch, she had a hand in getting them sealed. "It would destroy his reputation."

Here's a tip.

Take a break from politics. We won. We control the country. Do whatever it is you like - spend a weekend fishing or gaming or hanging with friends.

Then when you tap back in... The 2 daily "scandals" these outraged idiots frothed over while you weren't paying attention seem utterly pointless, because even they have realized it's utterly pointless and moved on to another lame daily attempt.

There's big cash behind attacking Trump. This is organized from the corrupt left and their media outlets. Only the regressives are eating it up. The vast majority of America is already burnt out from this shit and they burn more out every day.

Relax senpai. Embrace the pain and you will win this game.