Ugliness of the British

Why are British "people" so motherfucking ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Asturias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

multi layered abuse

i n c e s t
n
c
e
s
t

>Ethnocentric
>Judging the culture of another country, using he standards of your own.

Your going to fit right in newfriend!

Thousands of years of little genetic variation

>motherfucking
Why is American "slang" so shit?

why burgers so fat

Says the Australian.

I've seen people uglier than that.
And you burgers got it worse since your founding population were british chavs.

Our slang is good. Yours is shit and much of it is from niggers.

You fucking serious. Literally invaded by multiple countries/empires which have added to the gene pool.

Bigger genetic variation than a country with more sheep than people

Americans always look and act so fake. Probably got it from their puritan roots.

Have you seen rhere women? Fucking disgusting. Its an island....thousend years of incest

You what m8

For the most part it's inbreeding amongst the underclass. The middle class are alright.

>proud racemixer
>ethno-nationalist
Shiggy diggy

You think that's bad. Picture him having sex.

I was in downtown Liverpool at 2am. Drunk off my tits. Having a cigarette outside the bar. Went into the alley to piss. Saw the ugliest, scrawniest chav guy, short hair, monobrow fucking a chick from behind, she literally looked like a chihuahua. She had bug eyes, zits and no tits. Legs and arms like a praying mantis. He kept saying 'that's boss, that's boss' wtf that means.

I was only about 10 feet away from them. I think some of my piss trickled down to where they were. Now I've seen people screwing in public on occasion, its always hot. But this display belonged in a zoo for retarded animals. I couldn't watch, I felt violated.

No you abo , niggers get there slang from us and twist it. The only words they know before we taught them english was yes massa and no massa.

u wot m8

>Liverpool

It could of been much worse.

stereotype developed out of butthurt over British ruling the world. It's all confirmation bias.

>drunk off my tits

Girl?

Yet you go around posting words like nigga, senpai, and box nood.

Thats boss

>public sex
>hot

Degenerate

Spooky stuff

It explains why British men left their countries for third world hell holes.

That does sound boss

Vikings took all the pretty ladies to Scandinavia, leaving the ugly peasents behind to give them danelaw

They have always been like that. Their upper class (the ones who build the empire) is on par with continental Europe but the Anglo working class are literally island monkeys.

why are all the waifu threads on Sup Forums always full of britfus

Cherrypicking wont help.

Hollywood seems to like them

9 out of millions

> Drunk off my tits
No mate im a dude. Kiwi saying that is usually only said by men.

>cherry picking only allowed for the uggers lad

>Kiwi saying
behave

>two niggers
literally what

How many German Hollywood stars are there?

>British people
>2 niggers
lmao you cucks are already viewing niggers as normal British citizens

my dear dear boy,,,you really must get across to henley for the regatta,,only the creme de la femme at henley,,,more gaping growler than you can shake a spoon at,,,,dragging up this tired meme serves nay purpose

Posting in defense of the British man.

WHO DIS

Why are british men always hairless. Tattooed. Fat and without a shirt? And wtf is this essex british bimbo style? Explain yourself

>british women
>ugly
u wot m8?

top row middle looks like an oblivion character with minimum eye size and max eye height

Hayley Atwell (bonus Gemma Arterton)

Kek. You know you share the same language right? So your argument is nonsense.

My penis thanks you. Here have tits

Fassbinder made it.

You have been forced to speak English.

Brozzer is Irish

Try Beckham

The nigger is considered British now? He's not even on par with the others there, he looks like an affirmative action pick.

>Look at how ugly these Europeans are. Race mixing will create a beautiful strong gene pool goyim.

Britain is largely an ugly place to live (architecture, weather, poverty) and when you are surrounded by ugliness there is little inspiration to be anything other than ugly yourself.

Next Bond?

i don't know. luckily im not ugly.

join me in my thread and tell me what a fucking faggot i am

I love how the Northern Spain celtic R1b Haplogroup genes show in these British beauties.

lol at the nigger put in there

>implying it won't be a sassy chubby black lesbian wearing a hijab

>He kept saying 'that's boss, that's boss'

This is how Spanish women could look if they hadn't been MOORED.

What about Americans?

>implying it won't be a sassy chubby black trans lesbian paraplegic with autism wearing a hijab
Check your privelege shitlord.

topkek

irish-germans can look really facking good
the only good looking guy in that picture is the middle-right one, surely he has non-anglo blood
not that looks matter

>implying american's aren't

Good question, Tyrone.

because they used to be the barbarian faction when Romans were the first worlders around town. seriously learn your history faggots

See, that's the difference between the North and the South of Spain:

Castile/Southern Spain was moored. For 8 centuries.

The Asturian Kingdom (of ancient celtic, basque and visigoth genetic makeup) was NEVER conquered by muslims and remained genetically pure and waging total war against the moors for the 8 centuries the rest of Spain was under muslim occupation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Asturias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista

You mean like the OP?

put a hijab on her and we've got a basic arab grill there

I've been to Spain, there's not much of a difference and cherrypicking won't help you, most of you do look like Arabs/North Africans. A lot of the time I thought I was talking to a North Arftican they turned out to be just Spanish.

The moor blood runs far too deep I'm afraid.

Because no matter how big the land may be, it's still an island, so there is little genetic variance and lots of inbreeding.

So what does thats boss mean? Was he saying 'he's the boss?'

Speaking of spain, why does the catalans looks like inbred gypsies?
North of spain is great tho and girls are fucking hot.

BEADY

because they eat too much, it's fairly self evident.

>liverpool
that's where all the inbred lower class live, you got off lightly.

All Anglos are fat

stop cherrypicking :^)

probably because we can afford to be. it's just one of those problems you have when you're a successful country.

What is the name of the guy in top middle pic?

>2009
Seriously outdated

Something about Norwegians stealing all their hot women. Seriously though British women are among the lowest tier in Europe. The men are typically average to good looking.

>inb4 cherrypicking

Dude the top left is Tom Hardy. Women go fucking crazy over him. I dont see it either but just google it.

1. They drink while pregnant

2. Most people don't know this one, northern women are attracted to very ugly froggish men because they see it as a sign of being tough, streetwise... it's this hard-to-define gutter northern inferiority complex thing. They will date a rough ugly cunt over a model, because the women have this weird wiggery thing about requiring that their men be volatile, stupid and ugly as long they are 'dangerous'. In the north, 'Chad' is ugly.

Pic related is from the jeremy kyle show, which yanks here are fond of using as an example of British handsomeness. 99% of Jeremy Kyle guests come from the north of England.