It's starting

I went to NYU so a lot of my friends are extremely indoctrinated. I see this shit more and more every day.

>Crossdress until the purge is over anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg
thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic8ZzzXl9pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao, just send all feminists to an island, with only basic survival tools.

See how much they can do without men.

I know someone from NYU.
He reads CNN and Breitbart + Drudge.
How the fuck does someone doublethink this hard.

Also fuck sandniggers, ban them all.

I-if you say so..

>Most terrorist attacks in the last ten years were committed by non-muslims...

How can someone be this retarded? In the last year alone Muslims took that medal I bet.

Even fucking (((Buzzfeed))) know that's garbage

i think muslim men commited more terrorist attacks in the last year than all other combined in 3 years

I love wearing girls' clothing!

>most terror attacks in the last 10 years
>non-muslim

Last I checked, these last 5 years, a majority of all terrorism has been done by 4 muslim groups alone.

I highly fucking doubt his statistic.

Also he equates "non-muslim" with "white christian men"? What?

You can't ban men because they're required for society to function.

Muslims, on the other hand, are not required.

They tried this.
It ended like you would expect.
youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg

>one is genetic
>one is an ideology
>libtards can't tell the difference

One is your DNA the other is an ideology you optionally subscribe to.

I was run out of NYU by my colleagues and professors just for disagreeing with the prevailing ideology there. For example I spoke up in one class called "Global Biocultures" against feminism and also argued for only 2 genders (with the exception with xxy type people). Nobody out of a whole room of 30 kids stuck up for me, not even the professor, while every snowflake tried to shove their shit down my throat.

>tbf I only joined that class to troll feminists, but I left the school once people I didn't know started coming up to me around campus, telling me I'm a nazi.

IIRC the statistic comes from the government counting eco-terrorism as the same as normal terrorism. So it's not even caused by right-wing white men. Just dumb hippies.

>But most terror attacks in the last ten years were committed by non-Muslims.
>This is what regressives actually believe

Meanwhile, in reality:
thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic8ZzzXl9pQ

I don't want to ban muslims, I want to ban islam. Its teachings incite intolerance and violence, it's dangerous to impressionable minds, and it's incompatible with the West.

The side effect of banning islam would be banning muslims, but the whole point is still about the ideology, not the people. I would still be okay with accepting ex-muslims as refugees, if they genuinely denounce islam and don't want anything to do with the islamic way of life.

A large portion of Americans are unable to conceptualize 'ideology.' While your comment is very insightful, it would never register with many of my countrymen, because their ideology forbids challenges to itself.

the comic is right he should be banning specifically Muslim men.

> people I didn't know started coming up to me around campus, telling me I'm a nazi.
So you became IRL /pol.

NYU is one of the gayest schools in the country if not the world.

>not telling them "not an argument"

Ya blew it

Where to begin

1. Being male is not a choice, being a Muslim is
2. Muslims committed far and away the most terror attacks last year, and every year
3. Typical conservative straw-man