MEXICO HAPPENING #2

Previous: >The cartels are coming to take the capital, and fight for the place with all their strength.
Mexico user, pls report itt if you are still alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/damasojrminilic/status/828808765076041728/video/1
mobile.twitter.com/damasojrminilic/status/808090360303992833/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9CQPi8Oz0
foxnews.com/world/2017/02/07/6-dead-in-clash-between-marines-and-gunmen-in-mexico.html
borderlandbeat.com/2017/02/sinaloa-armed-commandos-engage-in.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump cause this is actually interesting
also digits for certified happening

wew lads.. it seems (((they))) just triggered full civil unrest on the whole latin america

>venezuela has been fucked for months without food/water
>brazil police is going on strike ( I live in Espirito Santo and i cant leave my home without risking my life)
>now Mexico capital under siege

is this the perfect oportunity for trump to conquer and rule America for real ? I mean America is not only USA, its the whole continent. Will God grant us this opportunity ? Will the digits show us the way ? Grant us the final solution, deliver us from evil.
Amen

reroll for sixes six
hell get

If one of mexibros comes back, I'd appreciate a translation

heres a quick rundown

>bogs control space
>there is number in phone for bog in president phones
>bog went to africa and bought it all, said keep the change but there was no change because he bought it from other bog
>there are only two countries on earth not controlled by bog, these are not visible to the human eye
>in every 100 humans you find bog robot inside, it's very likely you have bog robot inside
>the rothchilds bow to bog and so do banks like anz

six

checking

I hope they kill most of the cartel niggers.

>libtards will blame this on trump despite el Chapo being arrested under the orders of obama

>tfw another delay for the wall bc poor Mexican refugees from this war need saving

America is the USA. Quit grasping desperately at anything to fool yourself. You're a third world subhuman monkey.

You're only as useful as yout fruit and vegetable harvests. Not worth the trouble. Make yourself useful and export me some bananas.

mexbro, answer pls.

Save them, go kill the cartels

I can only hope the God Emperor rules the entire continent

We're full.

Are they finally doing it?

Mexican government is owned by cartels anyways.

These bastards scratching the balls of jackass trump, they see threats from Gringos (US citizens) and they dont chill, they are going to fuck us all.

looks like mexbro is rip
press f to pay respects

>thicc
mobile.twitter.com/damasojrminilic/status/828808765076041728/video/1

Dude if they catch you your family is dead, you cant surrender and if you lose your fellow soldiers must take away your corpse

Why the fuck would we do that? All we would gain is land. We would get nothing else but problems in return for that land. Like tell me if i'm wrong but is there really any upside to that other than getting more land? Seems like that's one way to make one big third world shit hole and not get elected for a second term.

Godspeed,México

Shiiet, Mexibros, are you safe?

Thnx makes sense now.

>starting a war over the "right" to illegally migrate to other countries and captured drug dealers

>IT'S HAPPENING
yeah, we already know that

Is this over the leg?

We don't need or want your shitholes, that's why we're building a fucking wall to keep you away.

best thing that happened to mexico if you ask me

cartels take over mexico
trump movies in
liberate mexico
all mexican states becomes part of US
US now has 100 states
no more need for wall
cheap labor for everyone

Fuck off, we are fine.

If we blow up every plane they won't be able to come here!
Who am I kidding rip my country.

Any credible sources?

give wall pls

Naw showing OP in thread 1 was dead on as to why. Apparently wouldn't be a happening if Obama hadn't transferred Chapo.
Chapos Vs Damasos

big if true

loose translation: narco morons are stirring up the hornets nest (aka Trump). if they keep it up were going to get BTFO

>The cartels are coming to take the capital
The capital of that state(sinaloa) not *the* capital of the country

Btw nothing is habbeding

close enough

JUST
mobile.twitter.com/damasojrminilic/status/808090360303992833/video/1

>cartels officially taking over a state
>nothing is happening

Need some help with those bad hombres?

>Sinaloa
Nothing to see here

Go away Soros

Ivan should attack helicopter them with flares spam, Also use jew tier white phosphor and flamethrower, fuck the Geneva convention

>
I can't find anything about this, can someone find something?

Just drop a fucking nuke

can you wetbacks keep the cartel under control are we going to have to nuke mexico after building the wall?

kill them hombre, filthy criminals

thank you mr trump help our brothers

Would it really change anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9CQPi8Oz0

Digits damaso crew take over Sinaloa

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/07/6-dead-in-clash-between-marines-and-gunmen-in-mexico.html

Wow 6 dead what a happening guys

one faction of the sinaloa cartel (Damaso) surprised another (Chapo's son) in the town of Navolato. The fighting spread through parts of Sinaloa including the state capital Culiacan. No big time narcs were killed, just a couple gunmen here and there.

borderlandbeat.com/2017/02/sinaloa-armed-commandos-engage-in.html

its not The Happening yet, but if it continues to spread, it could lead to a happening

Imagine the entire continent genociding each other, there would be lebensraum galore and oceans preventing shitskin influx, that is if the northern wall towards 60% held up

Nope, it's just a convenient way for (((them))) to justify letting in a bunch of lazy 85-IQ men who will vote Democratic until the end of time.

All it takes for (((them))) to get the Republicans in Congress on (((their))) side for letting in a million more Spics is the collapse of one country.

Let us know if you want us to roll the army down there. We'll annex you and you can become our new states

That was yesterday, an explosion from that encounter woke me up but I didn't bother making "happening" threads because nothing interesting ever happens.
I remember when somebody killed chapo's kid or nephew 10 years ago or less, everyone going nuts "oh no the narcos are going to kill the governor!" and nothing happened.

Just another day.

are mexicans civilians armed? I hear your funs laws are no fun at all

Mexico is a Liberals wet dream, all power is concentrated in the Centralized Goverment of Mexico which is in the Mexico City, and the cartels already puppet more the 3 mayor political parties, so yes, nothing is happening until all out war breaks out in Mexico City.

Yes, please nuke the central Goverment and roll in troops.

yes

you need a mexican Franco user, and pelotones de fusilamiento y eso

no, Guns are completely illegal in Mexico so unless you are very rich or a criminal you cannot posses a gun

So that democrats can win every fucking election? No thanks. Treat them like any other shit country we've taken over.

Sometimes I wish we had gone with the King Idea, cause its obvious my countrymen have no idea how to run a democracy.

surely there are loads of unregistered pieces in circulation
I know I'd be armed to the teeth if I lived in your lawless "country"

Yes, but getting one usually entails a 50% chance of getting shot.

This guy has the right idea.

Hell just turn us into Puerto Rico 2.0 please.

Total waste of a get

Sounds like the Democrats platform

>Nuking of Mexico imminent
Is this real life?

Improve the smell.

neck yourself

Sources?

Bring back the porfiriato.

is it real

This is completely retarded indeed.

Guys I do not think is a good.idea to destabilize Mexico..

got 'em

Hope Trump removes the beaners. All of them.

We wouldn't add them as state. Rule them as a protectorate with a strong border between our empire and America. Remover beaner to the imperial lands and restrict other nations from trading with them. Turn Mexico into a big resource extraction economy and export goods to them in exchange.

>cheap labor

reeeeee this is devastating the below average-average IQ whites.

sup

used to this civil unrest shit desu
we'll be fine

why don't you come to america? if it's so easy as trump says

Literally /x/ tier shit.

>Sup Forums falling for fake news again

because It's actually a comfy country [spoiler]if you're mid-upper class [/spoiler]

>Jew advocating fleeing to another country when things get tough

There is a reason you kikes get periodically genocided. I cheer on Israel in every conflict solely because it is a containment zone for Jewry.

I have some news for you USanon, Israel is getting overrun with Arabs and Ultra religious jews, so exodus is inevitable in 20-30 years

we're coming to the US

I'm down for that

Maybe you are, we however are in deep shit and could use some American guidance.

murican in Spain?

my father´s company is investing in Mexico, tell me about mexican economy

Fuck the Palestinians. Why don't you just purge them from the area? You've proven that you can take on literally all of your neighbors at once and win. Trump might even back you

post pics of your house/room/battlestation lad

Leftists and International trade embargo threats

I have a russian citizenship anyway, in 15-20 im out of here just before we get nuked

Kys

I just woke up, what's going on?