I miss the 2007 Sup Forums

>qt3.14 scene waifus
>music was about straight romance
>no social justice shit
>white people trend
>largely apolitical

Fucking hated that hipster shit from the start when in begun in 2010, it immediately begun associated with virtue signalling, social justice stuff and """green politics"""

Can we ask /sci/ to invent a time machine, Sup Forums???

>inb4 underage
I was born in 93, if you were born in 2000 and upwards you were 7-9 at the time and don't even remember the emo phase

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wish time stopped in 2007

falling for 'memberjew

>i miss 2007 pol
>born in 93

14 year olds browse pol? What the fuck Sup Forums.

>american education
I was 14 at the time, 23 now, you cannot into math??

fuckin oath

I'd agree with this, but 2016 happened. It was worth it. Hard times creates strong men, strong men create good times

>avril lavigne
why did she had to become a fuckin weeb and do this stupid wubwub shit?

the good times will come back around, user, but Take it from someone born in the 80s who was a teenager in the 90's: you will always believe the decade you were a teenager was the superior one.
>tfw 1995 was 50 years ago

I just had a dream about my qt Lolita goth ex gf from 2011... Fucked me up good. My gf from 07 got married and had a kid. Social justice ruined everything. Feels bad man

I guess it's rationally true, but emotionally, I will always view 2007-12 as the best years in my entire life. Ever since I graduated high school (even though I was sometimes bullied) I have been slightly depressed all the fucking time.

right in the feels, man

I used to have a goth gf too, did all sorts of degenerate stuff with her and made out with her in public, then I became a dick at random to her since I wasn't over my ex and she dumped me.

I was a fucking idiot, now I have been single ever since and it has become even worse now that I am redpilled and cannot stand 95% of at-default-liberal women and cannot relate to conservative girls either since they wouldn't approve of my degenerate past

just mercykill my shit up famalam

Mid 2000s were the best times

Smartphone ruined everything

>trends that encouraged depression, body modification, self harm and endless crying over trivial problems/issues

Surely they were the best of times...

>social justice ruined everything
>my ex is normal, got married and had a baby

Yea, sounds like she's REALLY breaking those gender-roles user.

Have you ever considered you just weren't good enough to do those things with? Sounds a tad obsessive to know the current circumstances of people you fucked a decade ago.

>Have you ever considered you just weren't good enough to do those things with?
well the guy she is with now is a cuck since obviously she wasnt virgin..

no shit ay lost my virginity at 14 in 2011 to emo black hair blue eyed loli virgin, fucked her best friend too, now i pull married roasties with children.. what a downgrade.

That was a different girl dumbass, learn to read

There's as much proof telogeny is real as Poisodeon.

>wanting a dead-fish virgin wife that cries every time you fuck her

LOLno.

>mfw you faggots dwell in the past and wonder why everyone around you is changing, leaving the past behind.

I read that you're crying about 2 women, one of which is living a normal happy life you're jealous of.

How many times a day do you check in on them? How many pictures of her kid do you have on your HD?

mid 2000s were based

played guitar, emo shit, post hardcore stuff, crushed underage puss because they were easy to manipulate and had low self esteem and worshipped guys with guitars

pretty comfy desu

I'm 24 and 2007 honestly might still be the best year of my life so far. No responsibilities, girls liked me, everything new and exciting, hadn't been redpilled yet. Rock music was way more popular than it is now. This user is right though

Though 2007 was a huge turning point. That was the year that the old Internet began to die due to the introductuon of smartphones and the social media takeover. My view of it may be distorted because I was 15 at the time but 07 felt like the end of an era and the start of a new one.

Also gonna throw out there that scene girls still exist in high schools. They can call themselves whatever they want there will always be that goth/emo/scene subgroup in high schools.

there was no Sup Forums in 2007 you lying faggot.

Married women will buy you stuff with their husbands money and let you stick it in their ass. What's the problem?

>qt3.14 scene waifus
>music was about straight romance
>no social justice shit
>white people trend
>largely apolitical
Good thing I found Sup Forums only a couple of years ago and missed all that shit.

w/e tyrone

Tyrone is a French name...also a County in Ireand.

Tyrone is a French name...also a County in Ireland. Most niggers here have Arab names.

girls are insecure and fucked up in different ways anyway, for me, a scene and emo looks just a signal that this is not some random bleach-blonde stacey I have nothing in common with

I was real into the whole scene thing - degenerate as fuck. I was in high school at the time, and let me tell you those were some of the best days of my life. I didn't live out my glory then or anything (I'm in law school now and my life is okay), but it was white, adventurous, new. Girls were fun. Drinking at house parties was fun. Going to shows was fun. Blaring metal in my friend's basement and sneaking shit loads of people over was awesome. Again, best years ever

Most dangerous animals are vibrantly colored, especially venomous ones like frogs, snakes and insects. It's a warning to stay the fuck away. Grow up, move past your childhood user. I was jacking off when you were born, absolutely nothing in the 90s was/is worth preserving.

>Also gonna throw out there that scene girls still exist in high schools. They can call themselves whatever they want there will always be that goth/emo/scene subgroup in high schools.
thanks for giving me hope, it only sucks that it's not appropriate for an already 23-year-old dude like me to go for underage puss, even though age of consent in here is 14 it's still kinda weid, but maybe I should go for a 16-17-year-old underage puss and try to redpill them??

I was on /r9k/ around 2010, I never said I was on Sup Forums in 2007

Why don't women your age see you as valuable?

you have a point, I mostly made this thread because I don't know where I could find a right-wing gothic waifu these days

Absolutely no one into that lifestyle is going to be conservative when the ENTIRE premise of said lifestyle is to be abstract from the "norm". People like that are degenerate as fuck with no moral or political compass. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

>myspace
>msn messenger
>facebook was underground and not popular
>no smartphones
>no pc culture
>virtue signaling wasn't a thing
>rock music and white music were in the media
>politics didn't matter that much
>people used to do things young people do like skating and mountain biking
>most people hated bands like simple plan and my chemical romance but now looking back I kind of miss them, not because of the music per se, but because they represented something better than what we have in their places today
>twilight saga and the early hipsters that weren't that much politicized
>vegans weren't everywhere
>games didn't have political messages and were funnier
>no sjw bullshit
>ww2 games were still around
>game industry was actually good
>good tv shows

>tfw Sup Forums is virtually the only thing that didn't change that much since that time and kind of reminds me of how the early days on the Internet were like, both in its archaic design and its way of interacting with people

Let's hope for gen z, maybe things get better in the future

How bad is niggerified culturally is Estonia compared to the West and Slavs?
I imagine it's somewhere in between.

the 00s was a pretty shitty decade. it had awful music, degenerate shit like viva la bam and jackass. then you had myspace which was a cancer itself that ended up leading towards faceberg. then you have the federal government's power growing exponentially and their spying on us citizens. it was altogether shit. the 10s jewtube generation is turning out to be far worse, but 00 paved the way

mostly because I don't have a car or driver's license, and I live and work in some rural town where everyone is either underage or upper middle-aged or old farts, no people my age around here. I should move to a city one day, but I am afraid when I work my desk job in there, I have to put up with bluepilled millenial bullshit all day.

the mosh riff metalcore

My post ended being fucked up but I guess you can figure out what I was meaning.

Statistically it would be impossible to be the only person within your demographic. Women want strong providers, you are someone that needs to be provided for...fuck...you couldn't even take her to the hospital if something bad happened, who the fuck would want that?

Grow up, get your shit together.

youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8

2000s for underground esp extreme music was great

guess i am a pedo at heart