Why is Islam such a worthless nigger tier religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm
imgur.com/a/u6xq1
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OKcVj6Ujt-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't even feel like a proper answer, just posting to kill a Muslim.

Enjoy your ban

die

Because its a cult like "religion"
It tries to undermine every society it finds and make ot exactly like theirs, and its stuck on fucking 7th century social and cultural advancement.

islam spread by terrorism, by conquest , by war, that shit was always filled with terrorism.

founded by a pedophile. whaddya expect?

Posting for the sake of mudslimes dying.

kek wills it

U can do a lot better than that, kike

Because they're low IQ

ok. I forgot Muhammad was also a narcissist, a misogynist, a rapist, a pedophile, a lecher, a torturer, a mass murderer, a cult leader, an assassin, a terrorist, a mad man, a looter.

Don't believe it? Prove it wrong and win 50k
faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm

This man was not a prophet of God. Try harder muzzie.

Islam is the ultimate bro

Digits give allah's blessing of triplets who will live to see adulthood to every Muhammad in Dearborn, Michigan.

uidfhgtn

Dayyyymmnn those digits tho

>Thread just reached maximum amount of posts you can no longer repley!
Also in reality more Muslims probably die during this thread than the amount of posts in it.

Don't know, but one down.

Where are you from

Muhammad was an unoriginal faggot who larp'ed as Jesus too hard, and dumb sandniggers took him seriously.

came to contribute

>falling for Christianity meme
Good goyim

ahhh coffee and genocide. the perfect start of the day.

Mars

Probably a proxy. It's the Andorra flag, which shows up with "unknown" whenever the site bugs out.

ded

Deus Vult

ISIS falls tonight, digits confirm

Smashing that mf post button

>tfw cracker NEETs actually believe a muslim dies when they post unironically

its okay you can have fun
because the white race is endangered and wont exist in 2050
your women want black/latin/any nonwhite dicks okay ?
and your men are cucks they are too soft and cant deal with women so its natural white women seek other races

Goodbye white people :)

Triggered?

Because all the times Islam has reformed it have always turned even more violent. The core tenets of Islam is violence and submission, unlike christianity.
It's shit.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rolling for dead sandniggers.

If they are not dying every second, then they don't need refuge.

I heard Albania, Morrocco, Algeria and most of the Stan's outside of Afganistan are decent

If doubles islam will perish in

hgfd

No one cares infact i welcome it because as soon as whites go theres no one left even capable of running a succesful system with good infrastructure. Everything will collapse and turn to shit but now there will be no one left to blame but your fellow rat breeding low i.q shit brown people, enjoy :).

Doing my part.

since when did texas get its own flag

r r r r rollin

Holy fuck this saved my day

I love big tittied hijabi bitches

Another one bites the dust.

Can we sticky this thread for the next year and make posting here before anywhere else on Sup Forums mandatory?

So how is everybody's day going?

reporting for duty

Comic about Islam being created by the Vatican imgur.com/a/u6xq1

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Because it is too restrictive

Because their followers are degenerate cattle that can not behave civilized without strict code.

I advocate for soft-genocide (repurposed what has been thrown against the white man) when the west has sorted its problems out.

wew

f f f f fappin

Because it is comprised of worthless sandniggers.

Let's kill some muzzies.

Why can't all Muslims be like this

Posting so I have a clear conscience before going to sleep

Posting again because I won't be sleeping for a while.

fucking eyebrows

woah....

Sandniggers

They are all about dominating and destroying.

this x 1000. they will all be begging for some good old British Empire-like bureaucracy!

>dressed like a ninja
>tattoo in hand
>disgusting eyebrows
>alcoholic

The cockroach standard

friendly bump
respond to this if your still alive

Kill all Muslims

Because wordism is the invention of the filthy kike jew semite. The cancer that everyone thinks of as "religion" today is actually wordism.

Wordism is an attempt to get rid of the older truth of natural law, the Swastika, the cross of Thor.

Ok here's a quick rundown

>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>influence culture worldwide with media control/ subliminal messages
>youtube.com/watch?v=OKcVj6Ujt-Y
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

It was a belief system designed to control desert nomads and other sand people with bronze age belief systems. It has no real greater complexity or way to adapt to the modern world.

It was a pretty good religion for teaching completely barbaric sandbaggers so.e basics of civilization. Unfortunately, it's just the basics.

because they have camel shit for brains

>Support homosexual rights, transgender rights, the dissolution of the nuclear family, abortions, multiculturalism, the acceptance of atheism.

>Whine when a stronger culture begins to consume your increasingly weak culture.

t. white people

If you in any case have turned a blind eye or ever supported any of the things i listed in the first line of text, you are the reason why white people are dying and rightfully deserve such a fate.

:)

Bump

u got it famamlam

> Putting bacon between two pieces of shit

Hope you get testicular cancer

Mudslimes are filth of your shoes.
Only inbred filthy shitskins follow the ramblings of a genocidal, lying, schizofrenic sick fuck that raped goats in the desert 1400 years ago.

Insecure goat fuckers that cover their women so they won't cheat on them while they rape each other's asshole (no homo gay sex cuz mudmad said so) and rape goats to satisfy their 2 incher's urge to tickle anything resembling the cats they raped while they were young.

Posting for a dead sand nigger

Ali Sina is great.

Bumping for dead mudslimes.

Posting for Muzzie death

read the quran if you want the answer.

die

Bump for mudslimes death

Death to all Muslims out there.

Posting in this thread is mandatory

Young bumparino

Doing my patriotic duty.

We've heard it all but your take has value to someone out there

In for one dead mudslime

Another Muslim down.

DUES VULT

doing my duty

worthless niggers created it, and worthless niggers are attracted to it.

SS

Rolling

Posting for dead Mudslimes.