AHAHAHA DUMB CUNT

*punches her in the face*
*spits on her grave*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDcs-noMUSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*OP goes back to being a lonely, fat, depressed, and worthless NEET*

America is evil and ? It's not new... You defeated Hitler after all.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge.

That being said, I wonder why the mainstream media never plastered the faces of the thousands of innocent civilians Obama killed all over social media.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDcs-noMUSg

these poor girls were blown to pieces.

with bombs strapped on them by their own parents.

for the purpose of killing a large amount of innocent civilians.

really stimulates my cranium

Now show the picture of her corpse wearing a burka
This smiling photo of an 'American' girl is LYING bullshit
She was terrorist spawn
This is no better than ISIS propaganda

*shakes literally*
LET THEM IN

>implying this little cunt wouldn't shoot you in a heart beat if you told her you weren't muslim
You fags have no idea what kind of enemy we're up against, do you?

Those "poor girls" agreed with their parents, and would have shit terrorists out of their cunts had they lived. They'd be the type to accuse you of oppressing them and say that violent Trump supporters attacked them for wearing a burqa.

No sympathy. Glad they're dead. Hope they were trying to blow up other Muslims.

Idiot they're kids who don't know any better, hope you're not serious

That does it. For years I was praising Trump's policy of ending the refugee program. After this post I have no choice but to call on president Trump to let Mohammad and all of the other really old looking 16 years old boys come into the country.

This little girl died because she was not able to travel to the US. It is time we all just say fuck borders and laws and shit.

Did these liberals share pictures of dead children that ISIS killed? What about ones who died in US raids during Obama's administration?

I hope you're not? Them being kids has no bearing on what they will become, or what they already were. Sure it's sad that their parents, who were also kids once, brainwashed them, but that's just how culture and society works. They will never be anything other than a drain on society or something trying to kill you because that's what their parents want them to be.

You tell me how things could turn out differently, but until you have a program in place that assures me that they would not almost certainly want me dead because of muh allah, I don't care.

>skepticalroosterdemandingverification.jpg

RARE
A
R
E

>who died in US raids during Obama's administration
This is why these stories don't gain any traction. It's far too much hypocrisy even for the most brainwashed, psychotic leftist.

Except the ones who post it of course, but they're probably bots anyway. Keep calling that hypocrisy out as you see it though. I know I always do, sure as yer mum's suckin' a sturgid todger.

Good thing Obama never killed any children with drones. :^)

good
kill them all

You know what your right.

R.I.P

Wtf BHUTAN FLAG, wow!

Wasn't she the daughter of an Al-Qaeda leader? I understand that liberals like to live in a bubble where peace and prosperity can be achieved without consequences, but if killing that leader means his daughter must die too, but at the same time means a decreased chance of a terrorist attack which could kills dozens if not hundreds, it was as right a choice as it could be.

>arabic media reports

literally propaganda

but because it means trump is a meanie, stupid western journalists will buy into it

She's in a war zone against Islam. I would have pulled the trigger to launch the airstrike backup, even knowing she would die and a million like her, just to get 1 terrorist.

Tough shit Islam. You asked for it now eat shit and think about returning home to help dig your mama from under the rubble.

All aboard the edgelord express

I hope all Muslim children are tortured to death desu senpai

None of her family should be allowed travel. They should be rounded up here, beat information from them, and sent back on an old freighter.

probably the wrong place for you new friend

THE ETERNAL 8-YEAR-OLD STRIKES AGAIN

Arent the yanks fighting the Shia for the Sunnis in Yemen

>muzzie puts kids in harms way
>wife packs heat and may have bomb strapped on

It's our fault somehow?

Sorry you were related to and were housed around other suspected terrorists like your father and teenage brother (who you don't remember because you were one when he died, but trust me, he would have raped you), but this is the price of freedom.

edgy

Yeah, if her dad was a terrorist, how is she still considered a U.S. citizen?

k
keep me posted

wtf i hate drumpf now

A bullet doesn't know any better, would you let that into your heart too?

But user

How can you punch her the face

When she's already in her grave?

>*action*
Exactly how much of a fatass Redditor can you be?

She shouldnt have been hanging around terrorist
>inb4 "SHES FUKIN 8 DOOD"
she would have just grown up to be a terrorist or she would just start giving birth to terrorist in another 3 years. the world is better off without her

One welfare leech less coming to my country. Thanks ameribros

You want to get a rise but I legitimately don't give a fuck.
You'll soon realize that the point of either-us-or-them is approaching at light speed.

I'd feel worse from killing a squirrel than killing a little shitskin
Fuck off huermonkey

Because they were too busy headlining the fake Aleppo Boy propaganda filmed by ISIL members.

am I supposed to feel something? Because I don't.

BUT ONLY THE MEN,
THE CHIDLREN AND GIRLS CAN DIE!

Fucking liberal assfucks, I hope they all die.

Obama authorized an air strike on Manbij Iraq that killed 140 civilians

Barely anyone noticed

I have a lot of extra room in my house. How do I sponsor that family to come over and live with me?

Get out.