Australian Conservatives

>corybernardi.com/australian_conservatives_launched

Is Cory Bernardi /our guy/ or is he just a plot to try and control the nationalist movement in Australia?

heres a quick rundown

>bogs control space
>there is number in phone for bog in president phones
>bog went to africa and bought it all, said keep the change but there was no change because he bought it from other bog
>there are only two countries on earth not controlled by bog, these are not visible to the human eye
>in every 100 humans you find bog robot inside, it's very likely you have bog robot inside
>the rothchilds bow to bog and so do banks like anz

hey cory

People ask, "does free will exist?", But there is no such thing as free will, only the will of the bog.

He's a Menziesite. He is not our guy. Who do you think started the current mess we're in? Menzies was a globalist on trade and a supporter of mass immigration.

I think he's done it to send a message, instant reaction from the coatlition today, needs to rejoin later in the term or join ON later in term.

probably right.

From his speech: "For many years I kept warning my colleagues that if we did not respond to the legitimate concerns of everyday Australians then the people would choose a different path. I am truly sorry that those warnings have been ignored by those who needed to hear them most."

Has the coalition been so far removed for the past few months that they don't see a nationalist movement as a genuine threat to their power?

He is 100% /ourguy/

>nationalism
>Australia
I haven't seen any in 20 years.

Sporting events don't count.

>or is he just a plot to try and control the nationalist movement in Australia?
Probably this

One Nation is strong and has potential but the media doesn't show it, vote One Nation and don't split up our votes by mixing them up in separate parties

Melbournefag confirmed

No it's just tactics. Best scenario for one nation is if the coatlition continues trying to appeal to moderates (aka retards). What we need is for the coalition to not be completely fucked by next election. We need to make an effort as people to reduce the amount of neets.
Coalition changed newstart age requirement in line with the lefts education views, have to be 25 to get newstart. So, sucks to be them lmao. Labor btfo

This. See it plenty in the rest of victoria.

Melbourne is like a gangrenous limb. Must be severed to save the rest.

The Liberal National party is now too far left...thats why he left.
Others will follow when he is established..
either that or Turnbull and his leftwing MPs are purged.

Have to remember most Australians are in the closet about their Nationalism if they have any, which is why they vote a certain way and speak another. Too scared to show their power level in public, unless drunk on Australia day but that's more sporting than actual Nationalism.

41% of Coalition voters said they'd vote for an independent conservative party as of a poll from December last year.

That just leaves Labor unopposed.

Yes a lot of ALP supporters think that...but that's because they are ignorant fools.

Like any long-term politician, he undoubtedly has some negative aspects. Personally I find him to be genuine and likeable, he's clearly been consistent in his message and morals for a long time. As far as Australia goes, he's one of the best people we have inside the establishment and he will try his best to advance causes that are very close to genuine conservatism and nationalism.

I joined his new party and paid $25 and am happy to help support it, even just to keep up to date.

People here have very little to lose by supporting him.

The ALP thought that until One Nation and other alternative parties sucked votes from beneath their feet.

no one is safe

BERNARDI FUNDED BY VIETNAMESE SPECIAL INTERESTS THIS IS HUGE SEND TO SYDNEY MORNING HERALD IMMEDIATELY

He's a neoliberal shill and confirmed not /ourguy/, though even a broken clock is right twice a day.

>bernardi
>nationalism
Are you a fucking retard?

Go outside of the inner city

omg why is our political system full of foreigners pushing nazism

fpbp