AXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAX

AXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAX

Fuck the anglos!

Independent Scotland and Untied Ireland when?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's a scottish parliament ?

Is X the same letter as H in the Cyrillic alphabet?

>implying devolved entities have the right to leave their mother country if they have a disagreement

welp, there goes your argument for retaking crimea

Yes, you dumbfuck. Look it up. But don't use Google, it's spying on you.

Its a place where the scots who didn't drink too much the night before go and talk about hagas.

if you go to jewtube supersecret cookies are tracking you everywhere
unless youre a hackerman extraordinaire then you're getting tracked anyway by the TOP LEVEL SECRET MEGA BORG systems

youtube.com/watch?v=YmDX2Htp_C8

Who you calling a dumb fuck you roo riding sack of venomous spiders

Depends what you use and how you use it.

>Symbolic vote

>Symbolic vote
>W-we voted on it too guys...Pls listen to us...W-were important!
pathetic

>symbolic vote

Sad!

I'm scottish. I voted for independence and I also voted to LEAVE. SNP do not represent the Scottish people.

>Symbolic vote

Why are scots so retarded and cucked? I thought that cuckoldry was a result of germanic genes, but they have less germanic genes than Anglos overall.

*the English, not Anglos.

>Article 50 hasn't even been triggered yet
>WHY WON'T THEOSE FUCKING TORIES GUARANTEE THE EUROPEANS CAN STAY

Are SNP just pretending to be retarded?

>Anger at lack of guarantees for EU nationals in Britain

You know what, let Scotland have independence and we'll trade all the migrants living on welfare for Scots who didn't want independence and we'll see which country will implode first

>symbolic vote

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Honestly, England would be way more prosperous without the cancerous shithole that is Scotland attached. Leave the Uninted Kingdom Scotland, I dare you, see how long it takes to turn into a third world country.

Kek

the absolute state of you subhumans

>Scottish Parliament
Billy the sheep shagger voted to gas the Pakis. These things carry equal weight

Symbolic and meaningless vote.

They have no power over Brexit.

Cockhole.

What about an Independent Wales?

The gayest parliment in Europe - literally, and is in the shape of a giant african mud hut.

So basically you are retarded and voted with no strategy whatsoever.

Scots, it's time to leave the Isle of Pakistan and come home.

Come home, white man

It would be bankrupt within a week. Wales needs England.

symbolic vote from a symbolic country

>German

Oh the irony

True, the only thing we had was our natural resources and you Anglos took all that in the 1800s. Still, we should get more powers to govern

Calm down Angela

How would you feel about an independent Ireland and Scotland in somekind of union, Scotland has oil right?

>implying we give a fuck what scotland wants

Thats the same thing user.

>Independent
>Joining the EU
>Independence

lol

You subhuman baboon. You literal Jock.
How dare you speak, you swarthy loch monkey. How dare you open your fat chinned, ginger haired, Haggis smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Angus Bruce Dougal MacAlastair. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and self-hatred offers no hope to the world that Celts can ever prosper. Crawl back into the wee hill you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to push your grandfather’s wagon to England and rape some sheep, as is in the Jock's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Scottish obsession with a green and plentiful land in the South is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Scotland has made to the medical field. The BASTARD ENGLISH sentiment in the average Scot is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of Irn Bru and salt slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Irish heritage.
You Jock.
You make Wales look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Canada of Europe.
Go fertilise the glen with you and your family’s corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, Jock, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. English cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Scottish "man" provided for a family.
Die, Angus. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Scotland voted 55% to Remain in the United Kingdom on 18th September 2014.

Like that vote, Westminster (UK Govt) consent is required for a legally binding referendum.

So the SNP cannot do sheeiitt.

as a scottish person please be rest assured I'm personally not cucked but I was cucked for a while.

The SNP will lose here next election, it's going to go blue and go blue hard.

also AMA.

Surely the whole lack of guarantees to EU migrants living in the UK is leverage in case the EU tries to fuck over our own citizens abroad in the deal?

>What is negotiation

>AMA
can you fuck off?

Let the parasitic bastards fuck off then. I don't care either way.