Is Kosovo Serbia?

Is Kosovo Serbia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E
youtube.com/watch?v=T5ADrxXZKpA
kfos.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Historia_e_Kosoves_SHG_ENG.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

A big piece of shit and a little piece of shit are still pieces of shit, so really cares?

No, it is all yugoslavia

yes

both are fake countries, yours too.
> inb4 cuckraine
It's fake too.

Look who's talking..

Even I as an Albanian don't care too much about this shithole. Independent, part of Serbia, whatever, it doesn't matter, why should it?

how's that ruski cock?

Kosovo is 10,000km2 territory (100km x100km).

Its a tiny strip of land, but historically Kosovo is Bulgaria

>70214 ▶
>Kosovo is 10,000km2 territory (100km x100km).
Topkek

No, for the same reason Crimea isn't Ukraine.

I live here so I dont know what your trying to say. Kosovo is 10,000 km2 (rounded) and 100km x 100km (rounded, its a diamond shape, which is just a square rotated slightly)

Also, Kosovo is Italy historically

pretty much every kosovar I know is a piece of shit. Kosovo belongs to Serbia

Ksovo is Bosna!

дa!

youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E

Kosovo is KOSOVO

>Be albanian
>serbian 10/10 goddess I met when I was 16 y old
>take her virginity
>qutie but family racists
>she is so mad she doesnt speak with her father for 2 months
>fuck her daily
>after half a year I dump her

>fast forward 6 later
>her sisters messaged my sister extremly often in the last years
>"please talk with your brother she went crazy after user dumped her"
>she became even hotter literally blue eyed serbian master race
>we 22 now
>chat her up
>2 days later
>bang her pussy again
>fuck her here and there
>tfw she wants to engage with me
>tfw she just another bitch to me
>her father is mad as fuck bcs he knew I dumped her once

Feels good to exploit serbian cutie pussy, they have extreme daddy issues

I don't care about Kosovo aslong I can keep fucking serbian master pussy

Based kebabi

Hey bro, this is very true, why do serbian chicks have EXTREME daddy issues?

I fucked one in belgrade who was a bit too nuts though

Ja

depends on who you ask

Kosovo is Dardania, part of Illyria.

Only if they can take it by force.

That's what i keep hearing.

no but the north should be

No it's rightful Australian clay...
>Albanian education
Topkek

You mongrel, Serbia is the successor nation of Yugoslavia

>Albanian scum as usual supports this

Fuck i hate Albanians
Kosovo has historically always been rightful ancient Serbian land

I like Serbians, but I'm sory, Kosovo people are genetically far apart from any serb.So no.But for historical reasons, things might get a little complicated.

Except when it was part of the Roman Empire. Also, is Byzantine empire Serbian just cause serbians lived and had authority? There were Albanian catholics and orthodox christians before the ottoman empire came to europe and they were serving in Byzantine empire aswell.

The argument that Serbs use to say Kosovo is serbian could be used by Turks to say Kosovo ) (and Serbia) is Turkey since they ruled over it for 500 years...

So what are you?

Why can't you share it between you peacefully?

If you post a message on Facebook it says you're in serbia

Yes

>balkan
>peace
choose one

It's the Balkans dude

Some great great great great great ancestor buried his sheep in the wrong graveyard, now they all hate each other

Everything that did get ruled over for more than 500 years by the Ottomans should get annexed by Turkey though.In fact i pray for the day do.

>Muh large ethnicity there means that a piece of land should secede xDDDDDD

That's like Abos seceding northern territory just because there's alot of abos there just "because"

Kosovo literally has no reason to secede

>A nation came and conquered it for a little while

No shit, happend with everybody
It's who's done more with that land that counts.
And that award goes to Serbia

yes. Also fuck muzzies ITT.

No, it's Kosovo

This.

>It's who's done more with that land that counts.
What did serbia "do"?

Civilize it

meant for

Almost the same story but im Serbian and I did this with a Bosnian Muslim girl.

No, it was historically Illyrian.
Albanians were historically Illyrians.
Therefore, it is Albanian.

Wish it weren't, but I can't lie.

>balkans
>ever at peace
Lol

They "civilized it"? whats your proof for that? What type of flourishing civillization did they have? A church in decan, gracanica and prizren is civilization?

What did pre otommoan serb ruled kosovo civillization achieve?

You are smoking crack

Because most Serbian parents are subhumans who have no idea how to raise their children.

I hate my parents too, it's part of our identity.

How does ethnicity play a part in this at all?

Northern Territory (Australia) is filled with Abos, doesn't mean it's now
"RIGHTFUL ABORIGINAL LAND" all of a sudden

We imported German Saxons to mine the shit out of it.Also building you towns and churches is pretty much building you civilization.

KOSOVO BELONGS TO THE NORDS!!!

Wait, wrong thread.

I dont believe the illyrian hypothesis. We will have more concrete evidence to deal with in the next 50 years as DNA analysis gets better. Too many empires have passed through here and destroyed historic records or hidden things in their archives (Turkish/Serbian/Austrian archives probably have interesting things we dont know about )

>Commie blocks are civilisation

All the trains are Swedish

is it true that there is a serb idiom that is something like "sleep like a baby with a slit throat"

>"RIGHTFUL ABORIGINAL LAND" all of a sudden
But it is. It always was.
Fuck that, though. Might makes right.

But we also lost Kosovo fair and square, and it was never ours to begin with, so there.

That's right, give a precedent of successful separatism to Szekely's you stupid faggot.
In my book Kosovo is a place where a great resistance to the islamization of Europe has happened and it must remain under a christian sceptre.

How can it be serbia when serbia does not allow you to get in, when you entered kosovo before ?

>Still makING these threads on 2017
Wew

Turks mined. Turks built mosques. Turks built towns. Turks had clerics and administrators.

These things are not impressive enough to warrant the argument that Kosovo should now be Turkish or Serbian rightful clay. America will civillize us better than Serbia, so Kosovo should be American then?

My family comes into your living room and thats my living room now cuz my family is in it, hey wtf u want, this isnt ur living room anymore my familiy is here lol wtf u mean it was always yours, your family isnt here, mine is

>whats your proof for that?

Just look at the fucking buildings, farmland, etc. you cuck
ALL built and made by Serbia/Yugoslavia

>A church in decan, gracanica and prizren is civilization?
Google Pristina and Mitrovica, Cities in Kosovo that provide a good scale of civilization in such

>What did pre otommoan serb ruled kosovo civillization achieve?

>what is Serbian Empire

>what is Serbian Empire
Cathocuck empire led by a Serbian traitor with law based on draconian punishments and class hierarchy?

There's a reason why he's not a saint, you know

Lol the conquered have no rights,
The conquered don't make the descisions here boy. They are the losers.

What do you mean by this? You mean Kosovo "borders"?
Because there are terrorists in Kosovo region

I already said that you sub-humans should be annexed by Turkey though.Yes,including Kosovo and Southern Serbia.And B*lgaria and Gr*ece.All of you shitskins should only be annexed,but doe to your previously rebellious history also be genocided.One can only hope.

Also you asked how we "civilized" it,not "should you have it" in the post i replied to.

Still an empire

>there are terrorists in Kosovo region
what has this to do with wherever i am allowed to cross the boarder between serbia and kosovo or not. Why is there even a boarder between serbia and kosovo if kosovo is serbia ?

>Turks built towns

Only thing they build were monsques. and sometimes just transforming the churches.
Also taking childrens and sending them in instabul to make them soldiers.
Kidnapping girls and send them in instambul for the harems.
Taxes on all not muslims so they can convert.

Nope
t. Kosovo citizen

> Kosovo being part of Serbia for thousands of years
> "Hurr is Kosovo Serbia?"

Of course it is. Can't wait for the EU to fall down.

>Lol the conquered have no rights,
>The conquered don't make the descisions here boy. They are the losers.
Exactly. That's what I meant by might makes right. You cucked them out of their rightful clay and it's yours now. Fuck them.

But Albanians didn't cuck us, as that clay belongs to them. They were just more powerful than we were, so they took it back.

Are you OK son?I know you are that guy who shitposts with "All the Serbs where replaced" but at least try to make some sense.Because traitor who tried to replace us with the Byzantium and mix us with Orthodox J2 sub-humans he was,he did exactly the opposite.He literally started call his Generals by Byzantium rankings,switched Dinar for a Greek value.If he was Cathocuck he would have abolished the Orthodox one instead of forcing it to ascend to Patriarchy once Byzantium refused him.Please stick to typing your original self-hating points "historian".

Because Albanian retards (AKA Terrorists, People who cause destruction) think they have a right to that land for some reason
and therefore will go full sperg when provoked

If Serbia continued letting civilians cross freely they would go sperg like in 2008 and 2001

Tonibler pls, that is literally all girls from the Balkans. Shit, all girls period.
Women are whores.

Same story for me. But I'm Serbian and she is Albanian.

then tell me why every kosovo citizen is allowed to have a serbian passport ?

>They were just more powerful than we were, so they took it back.

But guess who got it back then afterwards?
You.

There are no russians or germans complaining
that poland is their rightful clay today because they hold onto that clay for a little while

>Kosovo being part of Serbia for thousands of years
>serbs come to balkans in 700 ad
>Turks rule kosovo from 1389 - 1800's

THOUSANDS OF YEARS

WE

WUZ

Because they are still rightfully serbian citizens. Because KOSOVO is SERBIA !

Kosovo has had the most terrorists in the balkans because serbs are sabotaging the kosovo state institutions at every possible step, also its the poorest in the region.

kosovo was never turkish/albanian. it was settled by slavs that came from the direction of bulgaria, like serbia was.
but when the turks had their conquests they forced and islamised many peoples in the balkans all the way up to croatia.
serbia was one of the most notable remaining rebelious pillars of christianity left in the region.
their greatest and final battle was on Kosovo polje (the field of crows), where they fought to the last.
the albanians were however quick to accept islamisation and were inturn rewarded serbian, greek and montenergan lands, and when the turks were pushed back to the desert, the albanians were pushed out aswell. eversince then albzerg tribes wanted to invade these lands again.
they did it again in the balkan wars, and again during WW2 when serbs (yugoslavia as a whole) couldnt defend itself after the defeat, while albania had their own puppet goverment and was like NDH granted foregein lands.
during all of these times they commited genocide and islamisation.
but they were banished again in WW2 by yugoslavian partisans under Tito, who created the SFRY, and because he wanted to expand it to bulgaira (which was prevented by british intelligence) and albania, he granted great social policies to immigrants and new allies.
meanwhile, in albania life wasnt so great, so many albanians moved to neighbouring kosovo to enjoy Yugoslavia.
After Tito died and there was noone to keep everyone inline with an iron fist, shit hit the fan again ofcourse and you had albzerg riots of the 80s, and when the militia (police) responded, it was already too late, as CIA and other alphabet circlejerks had heir fingers in the Yugo collapse.
after that the only un-cucked country in the region was serbia, so the burgers needed an excuse to bomb them too, so like in Syria and libya they funded foregein terrorists, and when the soveregein peoples tried to defend themselves they called it oppression and genocide and bombed.

so you tell me, that serbia has boarder controlls within their own country which have littlery no sense cause they only controll their own citizens and they cant deny entry to their own citizens ?

>because serbs are sabotaging the kosovo state institutions at every possible step

Maybe because kosovo was trying to secede ?? and the Serbs didn't want that ??
Seems justified to me.

>also its the poorest in the region.
Because it is the smallest. obviously.

>terrorists dindu nuffin
>they wuz gettin ready fo college
>got lost on the way to class and shit got complicated yo

>so you tell me, that serbia has boarder controlls within their own country which have littlery no sense cause they only controll their own citizens and they cant deny entry to their own citizens ?

Like i said,
Albanians will sperg and will go terrorist ANTIFA-style
You have to think of it as sort of like a containment sorta thing. Civil War would break otherwise, seems just wise to me.

According to those guys it is
youtube.com/watch?v=T5ADrxXZKpA

so why not control the boarder to albania ?

Noice pic, am I allowed to save it?

Go all for it desu

Terrorists do not have defined territory

then the controlls to kosovo makes no sense unless you don't recognise it at your country ?
Why have a real boarder controll and not only military checkpoints ?

Because there'd be an Albanian sperg attached nicely with it
It does make sense, it's just making sure shit doesn't break out into civil war

The fucking UN and NATO is in Kosovo. How can there break out civil war ?

>Ukraine

Actually if anything the UN and NATO would willfully light the spark
Did you see what NATO did in the 90's? They don't give a shit, they shill against Serbia 24/7

Last I checked, Albanians still rule Kosovo. Except for the small northern part, but with Trump's help, they'll probably get that one too.

yes

>Rightful
>Ancient
>Serbian
>Land

This meme needs to fucking die right now. The region was first taken by the Bulgarians from the Byzantines, them taken by the Byzantines again, before being held by Serbia for less than two centuries until the Ottomans came and Serbs did a 180* on their territory. Kosovo has literally been longer under Ottomans than under Serbs, and even at the time of Dusan it was by his own decree that Arbnor (Albanians) were to be considered Serbian, making the "Majority Serbian" claim a fluke.

But of course, Serbian education will teach you none of that.
kfos.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Historia_e_Kosoves_SHG_ENG.pdf

there is no Nato or UN in ukraine
your argument is invalid