Imagine this Sup Forums

imagine this Sup Forums

>be you non-muslim cuckold
>die
>turns out islam is the right religion
>you go to hell for eternity
>you think about how you saw this post and ignored it claiming its a stupid shill thread

Repeat after me : Islam is the only right religion and there is only one god which is allah
and his last prophet is muhammad pbuh

have a good day infidels

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/u6xq1
youtu.be/uY20IFaWlsQ
youtube.com/shared?ci=vbgeW58CECA
youtu.be/pXZhYku239s?t=36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Repetition is for satanists

Just like having a pentagram in ur fucken flag

I am sorry for what satan did to you.
I will pray that jesus will save your soul.

Comic about Islams creation imgur.com/a/u6xq1

shut the fuck up infidel scum

Enjoy drinking boiling water and eating zaqqum

also have fun getting your brain boiled when you step on the coals from jahannam

i feel bad for every non muslim and i truly mean it

i cant believe the pain they will feel
seriously just convert please
you dont realize the hell that is waiting for you

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

i truly want to cry if i think about all the muslims who will stand on heavens door and they will not open for them.

Please share the comic with your family and friends maybe we can save them in this life

do you really believe this ? then im truly deeply sorry for you
from the depths of my heart i invite you to join islam now and save your life and live in heaven for eternity

Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Mohammad was a child fucking barbarian thug who singlehandedly sucked so much Jew cock he mad an ass backwards religion based off it. Kys but don't blow anyone else up fag

Imagine this Sup Forums

>be you non-Christian cuckold
>die
>turns out Catholicism is the right religion
>you think about how you saw this post and ignored it claiming its a stupid shill thread

Repeat after me : Catholicism is the only right religion and there is only one god Jesus Christ
And he demands you retake the holy land

Dues Vult crusaders for Christ

It's written in your heart anyway if you go to hell or not so why bother.

But I know Jesus is God because the Holy Ghost dwells within me.

Also, you have no salvation doctrine and your book reads like really poor fanfic.

If you want to see where I.am.coming drom, watch this.

youtu.be/uY20IFaWlsQ

Their is no heaven and hell

This

Now sage.

I'll bite.

Allah would have mercy on me for I am a man of the book. Maybe I don't follow the Koran exactly but at least I have faith in the Lord. The godless heathens on the other hand will receive no mercy.

>A
>FUCKING
>FLYING
>DONKEY

Gay

>>be you non-muslim cuckold
>>die
>>turns out islam is the right religion
>>you go to hell for eternity
>>you think about how you saw this post and ignored it claiming its a stupid shill thread
>Satan rescues you from God's evil clutches
>you wage glorious war against God as Satan's lieutenant Spawn

You do know the catholics invented your religion for the lulz right?

because the illiterate warlord pedophile goat fucking pig prophet muhammad (pain and agony be upon him) was a false prophet confirmed by the fact that he had worms in his mouth when he died

You are describing daily life in any Muslim country

Im gay OP do you want to push me off a roof

The only thing I will repeat is the Holy Words of our Lord and Savior when we cast down the Muslim hordes back to Hell with Mohammad.

(Retribution be upon him.)

I truly believe in jesus and that he will save your soul if you abandon satans religion full of lies and murder

After you watch this, watch this.
youtube.com/shared?ci=vbgeW58CECA

Then you will understand where Christians are coming from and why we believe you are wrong.

Peace.

>Islam is the only right religion and there is only one god which is allah
t. saudi cleric

kek. why do all Muslims speak like wizards?

>But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

>But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

This is talking about Islam.

Don't listen to this krautcuck. Any decent white man would glass your shithole country.

I like SMT too user.

I'd rather go to Muslim hell than worship a child rapist

>be you, nom-enlighted divine spark
>die
>Gnostics were right the whole time
>You were worshipping your oppressor your entire life
>yfw

Get fucked religious retard.Today i wipe my ass with the koran.

I thought in Islam hell was just a temporary vacation until you were punished enough and got sent to bang little girls in allahs van...

imagine this Sup Forums

>be you non-pagan cuckold
>die
>turns out paganism is the right religion

Repeat after me : paganism is the only right religion and there are plenty of gods which are Thor, Heimdall, Frigg, Dagr, Freyja, Loki, Njord, Skadi, Odin etc etc...
and his last prophet is Varg vikernes swp

have a good day infidels

kill yourself for writing all this.

But you muslims are the cuckolds that need the West to wipe your arses, I've never seen such an army of emaciated little scrubs. "Please save us Mama Merkel!! Oh please fight for us feminists!! Please give us welfare white man!! We can't look after our own children, help them Westerners!!" Pathetic.

There are no gods and what you know as life is a dream state. When you die, you do not disappear or go to heaven or hell. You simply come back to the waking world, until it is time to sleep again.
Sleep implies waking, the self implies the other.
Life is a dream of suffering, as the waking world is one of ceaseless joy and exaltation. To know such pleasures you must know and remember pain, and so you dream it. This dream will end when you decide, truly in yourself, that it is time to wake up.

Notice how the Jordanian fag has stopped posting since you guys started posting the Muhammad fanart. Muslims really are too easy to troll. Hes probably beating his wife out of anger right fucking now.

You mean the religion where your "prophet" was a fucking pedophile? Or should I bring up how he had a war on lizards, or maybe that time he tried to jump off of a cliff because he was convinced that Satan was the one giving him "revelations"?

um if you dont do x you are going to hell because im right
hot~

Are you angry because the village rape goat escaped?

I bet you're a blast at parties.

>Be muslim
>Spend whole week raping women and children because a man told you allah will disolve your sins if you matyr
>Go to inner city
>Blow self up killing and wounding many people including women and children
>Get to afterlife
>Chrisianty is real and you've commited the worse sins
>Sent to hell for eternal punishment.
>FUQ

>be a muslim
>go to war for a sake of allah to get 72 virgins
>die
>get 72 rasins instead

Jordan got bootyblasted from the first post. Good work, Straya.

islam is cucked religion and the false prophet mohammad was a pig fucker

KYS, you are complete retard.

Islam is old Chinese brainwashing operation to turn you idiots into drones to kill Western civilization.

Look up Uighurs.

There is only poo

I am, i bring copious amounts of weed.
Reject not the suffering and do not cry for yourself, instead make the best of this dream and await your waking up, friend.

>imagine God being mad at you for not impregnating 3d lolis
intadesting

Have any proof of that? :^)

What if the 72 virgins turn out to be posters from /R9k/?

I would rather burn in hell. Thank you.

Fuck Allah and his child molesting prophet.

How could being a Satanist send you to Heaven?
If you worship Satan you will burn in Hell

imagine this Sup Forums

>be anybody
>die
>turns out there is nothing after death
>no matter what it's just darkness for eternity for you
>you think about nothing because you're dead forever now

Repeat after me: Nothing is the only right religion and there is no proof of god which is nobody at all

have a good day lifeforms

Perhaps you can upgrade to a Demon, it wouldn't be that far fetched. What I understood from your mythology, is that your main demon (Iblies) is quite a cool guy. Of course, you are still a pagan.

>t.jew

Technically, we are all part of the same life force.

I'm not a Pagan, I'm a Christian

That wizard must know the truth.

Don't use the term Jew anymore, the Kikes appropriated it from us. Christians are the true Jews, we are the Jews of the bible. How can the Kikes claim to be God's chosen when they murdered his only begotten son?
Call them Kiks or Talmudists

What if Al'Shateen and his army of evil Djinns got meme'd to victory by middle eastern black metal bands and now the afterlife is being raped by pig/dog hybrid demons for eternity?

>turns out islam is the right religion
wtf I love pedophiles now!

PRAISE JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD
>PRAISE JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD

Hell exists only in your mind.

suck a dick

Repeat after me: All ar*bs will hang and their women sold into slavery

Because they're insecure. Deep inside they all know islam is a false religion.

And of course, this has the biggest chance of happening. Exactly nothing after you die, the end of experience.

However from decision theory you could say, is that the truthiness of some religion lead to ruin for atheists (eternal condemnation is pretty ruining), in that light they better choose the light. But then which one op? Is you religion truly the best choice? Isn't it the mormons? Think about it. Make the correct choice.

Oh sorry, though you were a mudslime.

Every religion is false and hijacked by evil BUT ar*bs are the fucking worst. No fuck ar*bs, it's the SEMITIC race. World won't know peace unless these vermin are eradicated from the face of the earth

Can we just glass the east already

>One god Yesus
>Who is also to be the son of the god
>With the Holy Spirit right in between
>Monotheism with Holy Trinity

Kinda confuse right there senpai.

Im sorry you're too stupid to understand simple theology.

No I was calling him a Satanist, Islam is NOT a religion it's a cult started by Satan

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Satan disguised himself as an Angel to help Muhammed start this evil cult, look at the Koran it says Allah is the greatest deciever the bible says this

Titus 1:2
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Ok senpai, and here I expect some explanation or something.
Have fun eating your lord body and drinking his blood

I be right here jerking off to some hentai

The trinity doesn't exist, it's a Catholic lie started by Constantine

Fucking sandnigger idiot. In reality, it is you who is insecure. It is you who has this feeling that - if there's any true religion - Christendom is the way to salvation.

Because deep down in your rotten and deceived soul you can still feel it: everything in Islam is repellent, grim, terrible.
Everything in Islam goes against natural human emotions like love, respect, empathy.
Everything in Islam drags you away from reason, curiousness, ingenuity.

Everything in Islam makes a decent human being vomit.

Because Islam, that's the cult of evil, of the Devil.

Fedoras need to be purged from this board.

殺殺殺殺殺殺殺
Excellent choice, user

Somebody is feeling a little edgy today.

yeah yeah whatever.. some real talk
dont you find it pretty damning to Islam that many there are sooo many similarities in the quran and the bibel?

>Everything in Islam goes against natural human emotions like love, respect, empathy.
it would make sense if he wasn't an arab

Well that was the least convincing thing I've read today

Ok, for the sake of the argument let's pretend this is true.

Can't we convert once we die? I have heard we could.

>Repeat after me : Islam is the only right religion and there is only one god which is allah

Prove it you fucking vermin.

Imagine this:

>be you non-christian cuck
>die
>turns out Christianity is the right religion
>you think how you saw this post and ignored it

Repeat after me: Christianity is the only right religion and Jesus is your savior.

Repent.

I don't have problem with arabs. I have problem with muslims no matter what they are. I don't believe in racism.

As long as they don't worship Satan they're okay

You really should. Not that some races are superior to others (that may be the case but it doesn't matter) but rather that it's preferable to have a homogeneous nation than a non homogeneous one.

You can't and if you don't accept Jesus Christ as the redeemer you'll have completed the fall of Man and will truly go to hell, i.e. complete separation from God.

youtu.be/pXZhYku239s?t=36s

Yeah, sure, Humhad, I'd rather end up in hell than in muslim heaven.
I cannot imagine something more terrifying than an eternity with bunch of virgins. It would get boring very quickly and I am not an insecure shutin manlet that need to fuck inexperienced virgins just so that his self-esteem won't suffer some damage.
And the rest of muslim heavenly afterlife? I'd rather spend an eternity screaming in pain.
Perhaps I'd get to see Mohammed who burns in hell because he was killed by a woman.

I have already accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and would never change that fact. I truly love Jesus.

>You really should. Not that some races are superior to others (that may be the case but it doesn't matter) but rather that it's preferable to have a homogeneous nation than a non homogeneous one.
Also this is true but it doesn't mean you need to cleanse your Country, maybe don't let people in the first place. The tribes should not have mixed.