Kek Appreciation Thread

Shadilay Sup Forumslacks,

ITT: We discuss our one true God, Kek. All information currently known about this multidimensional being shall be posted here, as well as any insights those of you might have in regards to Kek's ultimate purpose.

What can we expect in the future? What can we do to further Kek's fight?

>appreciating KEK
>not getting a get

What a faggot, I got this.

Also, you can have this Ultra-Rare Limited Edition Disney Pepe.

Close enough. Nice meme brah.

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

How is Vault7?

>95 get
>95
>Windows 95
>Microsoft before they got too shit to function at all
>their only worthwhile invention - the 'desktop metaphor' win95 UI
A E S T H E T I C S

expect chaos, my dude.

Praise Him and Beg for His Mercy.

You are our greatest ally.

I kept finding frogs in my house last year during the great meme war. It was clearly a good omen. I also made over $200k, best year i've had financially.

I firmly believe in kek, and will praise his name.

May Kek grant Geert and Le Pen victory in the coming months and see the EU destroyed once and for all.

All praise Kek.

Praise Kek.

Praise Kek

Bless us KEK.
Who here intends on building a KEK temple in the middle of the woods when they own some property?

Praise be onto him. How can we codify this meta-meme into an actual religion?

Good jahb keke, good jahb.

In about 10 - 20 years when I have a humble but beautiful temple of kek. Start by putting frog statues around to protect your property.

Shitskins cannot into kek

Shoo Apu.

Paise kek

Don't forget Frauke Petry

I had given up on Germany...

But yes, let us also pray to wise and mighty Kek Frauke Petry also wins, and may Germany reverse it's terrible terrible fortunes.

For such a stretch many dank memes will be required in penance to the almightly kek. Are you prepared to do your part German bro? Keks will requires sacrifice.

Praise kek

Which one of you Aussie fucks bought my Shadilay t-shirt on Redbubble? Thanks for the 4 dollars my man

Remove kebab
Praise kek

Fuck off street shitter.

reminder that frogs are holy in a few religions/places

>when the "founders" of moderin vivisection expressed disgust at the practice
>when the american school system dissect animals in like 3rd grade (assuming this from The Simpsons, no h8) which would make Hitler's blood boil with rage
Frogs are good guys

Thou shalt put no other frogs before kek

Praise kek.