RIP Givi (July 19, 1980 – February 8, 2017)

Today is a sad day. Our beloved hero and brave commander Givi was killed in a terrorist attack by the coward Ukrops.

russian.rt.com/ussr/article/356957-givi-ubit-batalion-somali

>Givi was wounded by shrapnel in the leg a few days ago while fighting in the front lines
>returned home for treatment
>while working in his office this morning terrorist shot him
>with a grenade launcher

As usual the hohol cowards did not dare face him and preferred long range rocket launcher. Just like they killed Motorola with a hidden bomb in his apartment's lift. Ukrainians will forever be coward dogs.

I have watched so many interviews and videos of him in action that I feel I lost a friend, someone I knew. You can rarely find a man as brave, honest and selfless as him. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Tolstykh

Shoutout to my /ukraine general/ bros.

In one of his last interviews here youtube.com/watch?v=MLkamWpcPxE he said:
>I was born here, live here and I will die here
>if they think they can scare me into leaving after they killed Motorola, my friend, they are mistaken
>I will fight for my land until the last

Rip brave Givi, we will never forget, the Ukrops will pay for this with blood.

Lets remember him when he was happy in the service of his people: youtube.com/watch?v=307LgGe1kz0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlEEnZ7oyDA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=K9k05CbXmqE
youtube.com/watch?v=U8IdHakqs2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuck

Hohol shill, have some respect

>mall cop playing militias

I mean, I respect the guy but after Motorola assassination this was a matter of time.

You are in heaven now brave Givi. Forever comfy with warm clothes and food at hand.

RIP givi, legit almost cried today

Hero of our time

Jews (from both sides) who have stared this mess, will all burn in hell.

F
Biopic when

F

Noobtube faggot.

rip in peace givi

>be terrorist
>get killed

stupid games, stupid prizes?

That is sad. I thought he was cool...

BURN IN HELL COMMIE SCUM.

You and me both ;_;

fuck hohols and fuck separatists. he fought for putin. this alone makes him a huge cuck

F

meant for

Hopefully every russian that supports the occupation of Ukraine is next.

F

Haha get scrapped bitch

In this video after motorola's death he said he will avenge him but now he's ded himself

youtube.com/watch?v=nlEEnZ7oyDA

nfpbp

Reminder hohols are living in a fake country. We should be allowed to take all of Ukraine. It belongs to us anyway. Their women can be used as breeders.

[spoiler]I always preferred him over Motorola[/spoiler]

He fought to protect his people, civilians, who were mercilessly bombed by the Ukrop neo-nazzi scum.

You know nothing. That video with part of people on the street after a rocket attack on civilian r\targets will haunt me forever. Mothers and fathers who went out to buy bread, etc.

F

JIDF pls go.

rare

Well, shit.

:(

Holy fuck

F

RIP Givi, bravest and coolest guy I ever saw and an icon for the fight of liberty, I still remember the interview where the shrapnells flew right past him and since then he has been my favorite slav warhero I think.

May we never forget him

Damn that's fuckin sad. Rest in Peace Givi.

F

Rest in peace brave warrior.

Wow really makes you reflect on the futility of war and nationalism.

F

Also fuck the terrorist scum that killed him, he who did it shall die in vain and be an example for all other scum on the world to nether fall into the back of the brave

Nice to meet you, cuck.

>my genetic tests came back today
>thought father's line was pure Bavarian phenotype and mother was pure Russian
>genetic test comes back
>I'm actually a mix of Polish, western cuckhole (the Nazi kind that killed Givi) and Austrian on dad's side
>my mom is a LITERAL finngol (mix of Finns, swedes and buryats (Mongolian minority in Russia)
>always supported DPR/LPR
>now realize I am literally the enemy
>a meme finngol mixed with the worst kind of cuckhole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
Гoвopит Mocквa

For as much personality that he had, he was still a grunt part of a movement that is entirely reliant on Russia's arms & money backing. All of them are expendable. This is coming from someone totally ambivalent as to how much Russia annexes from Ukraine.

Press S slip on grave. Another dead red.

And he was probably silenced by the Russian secret services and not the fucking incompetent hohols.
Because you know that is possible right?

Here

youtube.com/watch?v=K9k05CbXmqE

youtube.com/watch?v=U8IdHakqs2w

I thought the seperatists were a bunch of commie scum.

Are they /ourguys/ now?

He died undefeated. F

Chill up dude, nothing wrong in being polish-austrian.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED YOU FUCKING NIGGER KEKS

>russians
>human

>He fought to protect his people
>his people

Sounds like hohols are getting their shit together, especially in their intelligence forces

Dirty Herzegovian. We will enslave every single one of you. You will pay for destroying this country.

kek, my best friends grandfather fought for UPA and we hate the zionist controlled hohols

WHERE IS THE FUCKING STICKY

>die in defeat
>undefeated

how many of ((them)) do you think he killed lads?

He's ukrainian, retard.

>coward Ukrops
What did the grocery store do?

Well F. Because he was not a coward at very least. Also best georgian of all georgians probably.

Whats up with the romours that saying Russian Intelligence killed him, just like they did to Motorola, Aleksey Mozgovoy, Alexander Bednov, Yevgeny Zhilin? Russia assissinated them in order to clear the old rebels who are either accused for ''war crimes'' or Russians, in order to unite the rebels and make the conflict more like an internal affair. It's all games and memes, and you fell for it.

Aye. They will pay.

The shitposters are pre-teens who don't know better, but if there are actual soulless creatures happy that dirty terrorists killed a true man this day... I feel only pity for them.

Zionists were supporting the Russians in this conflict. They did so at the UN which pissed America off.

How much did that cost, you literal mong? And what company did you use?

They have always been our guys nigger.

Kikes get out.

aimed assassination at high value target = terrorist attack
according to Sup Forums
you fucking cucks couldn't be more brainwashed

>Are they /ourguys/ now?
Yes

He was born in Ilovaisk you degenerate traitor

>that factory new kontakt
oh im meltin

the FSB killed him because he was sick of fighting in foreign soil for the Kremlin.

Stupid vodka nigger, hope more little green men die. Go back to Russhit

>implying hitler would've supported some fucking Russians over Ukrainian nazis

Is this what you tell yourself every night

>pol supporting some dumb commies
wew
the right should be supporting the Azov battalion if anything

RIP, soldat.

Let us all drink in his name tonight, for the brave fighter who may now find peace.

He's reunited with Motorola now.

we need to punish Hohols for this

+1

Literally who? Guy looks like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s Freedom member.

>hohol rumors

But Ukraine is where all the Swedish volunteers are

Why is this guy getting shilled by Russian psyops?

>terrorist attack
>defeat
Yeah, no. They couldnt kill him in battle, couldnt capture him. That's what 'undefeated' means.

Moscow as always fears that republics will turn uncontrollable and will try to make a deal.

This whole war is a war between oligarchic groups (backed by Moscow and Washington) for everything valuable in Ukraine. This explains why trading between Russia, republics and Ukraine is still active. Pretty simple.

Thats why most of russians here on pol don't believe in the "righteous cause" of this shit war and despise fans of both sides.

you're all fucking disgusting farces of human beings

this man died because of his beliefs, yet everyone here pretends to care

You don't give a shit about Russia or Ukraine or the people living there, all of you KILL YOURSELVES

fuck off, we will come twice as hard.

Another thread about Ukraine flooded with putinbots

Now they are free.

They need to justify their occupation with heores hahaha so lame

>Your favorite slavic chimp warrior icons are dying

BLYAT, REST IN PEACE IDI NAHUI

More like shelled lately amirite? :^)

>Azov battalion
It's a jewish enterprise. Literally funded by a kike oligarch.

Kek, came to post this.

First Motorola the based Manlet, and now Givi.

This makes me hate Cuckholes more and more.

They invaded and bombarded E. Ukraine (to which I assume was given a greenlight by EU and Establishment to distract Trump) and then blame it on Russia.

Absolutely disgusting.

F

Strong presence of Kremlin on this board for a long time, easy to convince gullible retards that Russia is based white christian land and anything against it must be jew kikery

and the Swedish volunteers are easily led sheep that swallowed the NATO-propaganda. Good riddance if they die.

>((nazis))

They are funded by jews you fucking shill.

As hard as your toilet currency may afford