JEWS AND THE HUMAN NATURE

If we are such heartless selfish creatures then why do I have the urge to care for my family? Why do I promote the general idea of nationalism (and yes that includes white nationalism) i care for my country demographics and same goes for Europe (of course I would be suspicious and I wouldn't trust ANY big non israeli political party, we all know what happens to people that rely on other people kindness to survive {can you blame me? Would you trust anyone else in my shoes } I do support European nationalism but for me Its needed to be careful that no retarded fascists will hichride into the governments by using nationalism as a leverage. )
I know I owe my parents EVERYTHING.
which makes me think about how much most of those trans people spirt on their Family honor and hope of their parents, Same goes for those that won't give their parents grandchildren.
and incase I would be forced to choose between myself or my brothers then I would make that sacrifice for them and if my own twin life was on the lime then I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Also I should mention another thing that's on my mind.

I don't understand how are there people that seem to forget about every terrorist attack that happens, I can't forget what the media and the common folk will, it's almost as if their blood is screaming from the ground, and yet we don't even put those same terrorists to death.

(don't come with that unusable argument which is that we treat the Palestinians Loke shit, 1/3 of the students attending to my collage are Arabs. And it's easier for them to get a degree!!! If we would be as malicious as you claim the Palestinians wouldn't be alive, we are more then capable of eradicating more then half of the middle east, the Palestinians live better in here then in MOST of the muzzie countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wCKPdxUNx0
heraldgoa.in/Edit/Opinions/Are-Brahmins-Jews/79561.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o&t=3545s
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if they ask us why, why,
tell 'em that it's human nature
why, why,
do you Jew me that way?

P.s: sorry about my broken English I'm typing from my phone.

sorry about your broken neck too

Get a leash on the Zionists and "antisemitism" will fizzle out

Your personal positions are pretty contradictory to Zionist interests so you should know this already

It's ok jap user I approve you Evan that you made a shallow post, perhaps because you simply lack the means to express yourself properly, hope your on a path which make the most out of yourself.

who is Evan jewboy

Because everything you have was stolen from Europe. Goodbye. The "chosen" would have died off long ago if it wasn't for the fine art of thievery.

You can say this applies to all people, but the factual reality is that it does not apply to European peoples. Jews and non-whites don't know how to give life, they can only take.

you say you have an urge to care for you family, but a lot of this is childlike happy in the head bullshit. its not practical in the real world, being so idealistically caring. this is literally a 12 year old girls worldview. it parallels perfectly with the worldview of non-white adult males, and jews as well.

BECAUSE THEY DONT BECOME MEN. Adult male jews and non-whites spend a lifetime trying to feel good rather than doing anything productive.

h9 me bruh, its the facts.

before modern society existed jews pick pocketed Europe. trying to hard to be nice to their mothers, they don't want to kill anything. you cant actually survive like this. they have to steal from people instead.

I nearly forgot - not that I am arguing for or against you here, but the urge to care for your family shouldn't be used to make this point. It's a biological imperative - you're simply stating that you lack a specific pathological disorder, as though we should be impressed.

That's unnecessarily true, some zionists do believe that European nationalism can be the Jewish people salvation, however this is most risky because a great portion of the world population will condemn us straight away before even checking if we deserve their harsh judgement.
67% pre elections of the israeli public supported trump, Israel is a nationalist country therfore it is natural for us to support other nationalist countries, but you won't hear that from our media most likely they are worse then cnn.

Ignore them my friend. This is now a Pro-Israel board.

G R E A T E S T
L
L
Y

As I said my jewboard is killing me (automatic keyboard Bullshit on mah phone) what I meant to say was "even" but you probably already know that.

aha! the classic mistake. Believing average red pill /pol users are all secretly 1488 psycho's. Sos for breaking the rules but post's like this annoy me.

You forget that jews couldn't own land in Europe, and that they had to go to higher education in order to make a living or to anything that won't relly on your own land ((((farming))))

In addition to that Europe's aristocrats gave Europe yyds the title of bankers, in order to loan cash without paying taxes on it.

How is caring for your kin childlike??? I'm far older then you presume me to be walp.
Abandoning your own for your selfish needs is a shameful trait.

So Living in our own shit in Europe till the early 19 century (and even only a few Jewish families were bankers that managed to get to real wealth)

The Rothschilds lost most of their wealth and influence by loosing their money to buy eucalyptus threes by the millions.

If you ask yourself why would they buy so many three's? It was in order to dry the swamps that were created here, the turks ruined our oak forests to make their railroads, with such a radical change a great sum of our lands were deadly swamps riddled with malaria.

A shitton of early Ashkenazi settlers died while trying to terraforme the land back, check it out for yourself newfriend :)

I believe that Richards is trying to create a controlled opposition.

There are better ways to represent nationalism.

Oh look the jew is lying again, as usual. With his big fat lipped african-mongolian lips, with that disgusting vile accent that makes your blood boil just from listening to it. With that sociopathic, self-denial personaltiy and that smug "friendly" smile, which yells out loud "Don't trust this villainous cunt".

You only care for your own family for ulterior motives like spreading your genes. My grandfather was a turk and so was my uncle. He cared more for his shitskin son instead of his blue-eyed daughter. Oh you'd put yourself in harm's way to block some debris from falling on your daughter? How honorable... you know what else is noble and altruistic? DYING IN HUMILITY SO YOUR GENES CAN NEVER REPRODUCE. KILLING THE BLIGHT OF HUMANITY WHICH ARE SUBHUMANS AND RICH DEGENERATE BEINGS SUCH AS YOU.

You subhumans are all the same. Doing 1 good thing like that slavic austriac Adolf Hitler did, spouting a bunch of victimizing garbage and when it actually comes to taking action you show your real colors and everyone has to suffer for your disgusting scheme.

Just kill yourselves already and let a civilization with real humanity in them populate this planet, the northern countries norway, sweden, finland. People who are actually social and civilized. Not those disgusting viking germans who enjoy and pride themselves in being introverted and asocial.

If I could die to get rid of all the subhumans on this planet then I would gladly do it. But no, I have to live my life hoping to gain power through hardwork in order to kill every subhuman so that my next life won't be as a rape baby from a harem of sluts.
I will keep honing my literary skills till they're focused and speak the truth till my anger is sated.

Your on to me!!! Holy shit I WOULDN'T risk my life for an unknown nigger!! Who would have thunk.

I do not care for my family alone, but I would not simply abandon them because some random fag needed me to give my life for him.

Perhaps If my country were on the line I'd do that sacrifice. You make such decisive claims yet you do not even know me, I know that I follow a strict guideline of Honor which many would agree on.

Just like the sjw you've been taught to hate and that hate which you rely why to much on blinds you, even I dont hate all of the muzzies, I know that they can earn their redemption.

And as long as they don't bomb shopping centers in here/ outbreeding us I'm ok with them.

Your grandad cannot be an example for an entire group of people, (I should point out that I believe that theres a lot of our behavioral traits are genetic. As some are from the environment ).

BUMP

Jews aren't human. Kys JIDF shill

L£ J0€¥ !$/\/'T /-/U]V[/-\|\| XD XD nice me-ME MY FRIEND!

Can't you just debate like a normal person? Or is it beyond your abilities?

I mentioned that our media is extremely kikish. If you would know how to read you would take note already, ynet is basically SOROS blog newspaper. same goes for haaretz.

Your the best example for the eternal goy.

Most Jews that hold power in the West are actively subversive and fight against western civilization and white interests while passing as whites.

And most of those globalist scumbags support any israeli organizations as well.

Via betzelem shalom ahsave and countless more. Even some European governments have a hand In the attempt to corrupt our youth (Sweden).

Most Jews that don't hold power in the West are intentionally or unintentionally supporting causes that would befall western civ and white race.

Your state will likely be nonexistent within my lifetime.

As a South African, I have a certain amount of respect and empathy for Israelis. The inherent need to maintain your civilization while surrounded by savages who want to destroy everything you built is something etched in to the South African collective subconscious.

The world is going to sell Israel out, though. They did it to us the moment postmodern liberalism took hold in the West, and it was decided that racism was bad. They knew nothing about what we faced as a beacon of civilization on the Dark Continent, and they didn't care. We didn't fit the agenda anymore.

The West has been giving you a Holocaust pass for decades now, but that'll change soon enough. The world hates Israel, and the policies of Western nations will begin to reflect that. When that happens, it will be the beginning of the end for your otherwise promising Apartheid state.

Ironically, the fall of Israel will be largely down to the connivances of powerful Jews who have pushed the multicultural agenda. Israel will not keep getting away with being the exception to the multicultural rule.

Anyway, I can only hope your people destroy a substantial number of your neighboring filth before the inevitable overthrow.

Again much like your fellow leaf you seem to be a bit too decisive, it would be much more convincing if you would say that "most" "it is common that:..." also you should point out the faults in your own argument and really show why the other is much less convincing then yours.

In here they teach us to debate in some sort of GRAND horrible test in which there is a part where you must explain your opinion no matter how ludicrous (it still must include a certain main situation) the knowledge I've gained through it is rather effective. Maybe you too should try to question your conclusion and whose manner speech.

as an outside observer scrolling past, your defensive attitude and vernacular is selling me more on the opposing side of the argument

I feel a lot of pity towards you folk, the nogs in your region reminds me of the Palestinians.

I truly hope that the Caucasian populace will rebel and achieve autonomy in SA.

I see a much more optimistic future, I see that gene therapy will make nogs a thing of the past, (98% of the non Ashkenazi woman in Israel took ONLY blue Eyed blonde semen donations) there's a reason why blue eyes and blonde /red hair spread out Europe. It's incredibly attractive and most people would want a blue eyed white baby, it's just a matter of time until China and India will get bleached.

Perhaps when the human corrupt nature shall be changed through genetic engineering, humans will have more loyalty to the tribe, a strong sense of Honor and justice, a more flexible brain.

I really hope that when this shit will come it won't fall into the wrong hands.

Well sorry if I don't have all fucking day to check myself out yoel geva.
Do as you please.

Don't try too hard.

Yes, goyim. Our peoples were banished from over 100 countries for NO REASON

12 iq winger/perhaps a muzzie.

Care to explain yourself and show some REAL documentations?

All Jews must be removed from the face of the earth for the world to prosper. The snivelling kike will only ever lie, cheat and steal from those around them.

On the one hand I want to believe that not all jews are hand rubbing merchants and a lot of their strife was probably unjustified. Not all nogs are nigs, not all mexicans are jumping beans, not all swedes are cucks, etc etc.

But on the other hand, how many fucking times have they been persecuted now? Like fuck man how many times can you be ran out of various countries at various times in history before you have to go 'hmm ok somethings up here all these countries can't have been anti-semitic for no damn reason other than da jooz'.

For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? Matthew 5:46

I will also append a lot of these times were religious, but also think that a lot of religious action usually had other underlying factors.

This is probably too much documentation for you, even though its hardly a scratch.

Why is the holohoax the perfect master scam?
>Because there's laws against questioning it.
>Because there's laws preventing the exhuming of graves.
>Because the lampshades and soap turned out to be hoaxes.
>Because the shrunken heads turned out to be another hoax.
>Because many of the Holocaust memoirs were proven frauds.
>Because Stephen Spielberg made a movie about the Holocaust which still utilized these frauds.
>Because Anne Frank's Diary was recently confirmed to have a second author, despite decades of lies to the contrary.
>Because saturation bombing by allied planes caused the breakdown of logistics at ALL camps, leading to mass starvation and disease among
the prisoners.
>Because other Jews who were actually in the camps disagreed with Jews who were proven to be never there, yet rendered their opinions on
the "death camps" anyway.
>Because the state of Israel is completely predicated upon the "truthiness" of the Holocaust, and because Israel extracts billions from the entire
Western world per year, as tribute, because of it. Even from countries that supposedly saved the Jews.
>It is a perfect lie, exploiting natural wartime casualties to enslave you, enrich them, and destroy your civilization by undermining your faith and
culture through enforced guilt.
>That every Jew who attacks whites is also a strong defender of Israel and the Holocaust myth, is no coincidence.

Gutentag juden. Do you believe Jesus was the Son of God, do you think the Jews were justified in getting him killed? Since your nationalistic I'm guessing you hate the Zionists? Also do you believe the goyim are beneath your "race"

What's wrong with viewing the world idealistically like a 12yr old girl? Maybe that's what the world needs other then growing up to be selfish jaded cunts

Are there actually any legit kikes on here who despise Zionists and admit the Talmud is worse than Sharia Law?

Why was Hitler vegeterian, why did he cared about animals so much but he gassed the kikes?s

I would have no problem with Zionist Jews if you would just stop your program of international white genocide.

Stop trying to exterminate the white race and we can be friends. Until that time, we must be enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wCKPdxUNx0

A jew knows only ethnocentric interest, it cannot conceptualize compassion for non jews. Not very well anyhow.

All races find it more difficult to empathize with other races, butjews have been so isolatinist and evil for so long they've lost their divine spark of consciousness outside themselves.

Thus the jew worships ego. Rapes children and cannibalizes them in the name of demonic beings for power. Hoards money at all costs. Rapes and pillages the natural world. Creates wars and death for money. Creates degenerate orgy parties where children and prostitutes are abused. Indulges in his sickest fantasies.

The jew is the ego gone rampant. It's no wonder jews have had a closer relationship to demons over the years. They are probably the closest thing to an actual demon on this plane.

The jew cannot help but to destroy or leech off.

Ashkenazi jews are the real kikes. The average semitic jew isn't as shifty.

This Soros himself has said he's actively working to deconstruct Israel. I doubt Israel will manage to weather the storm of this ever evolving liberal movement coupled with the 1 man Zionist machine

Germany stands with Israel

Why is nepotism considered a bad thing all of a sudden?

the best part is that it's uncircumcised

Would you kindly read my post and don't discriminate it straightaway.

Nah, Id take the word of my grandma and the dozens of relatives passports portraits back at my home then a word of jews that are probably were yudenrats.
It's possible to kill so much people in that amount of time, for me the Holocaust is a little less horrible then what people claim it is, my reason is that genocide isn't a thing that the nazis simply invented, it happened along history, the Romans did it, we did it, the Indians did it to each other.
It happens even today but on a smaller scale, (before you go all " mah impossible to kill so many in so little time!!!"" I'll mention that the black death nearly wiped out a third or more of Europe population and that the Indians themselves died out of pestilence and other factors. )
Gass chambers are legitimate, tell me user a Gas leak in your home wouldn't kill you? Given the right amount and It would most likely kill you before you'd even notice a strange scent.

>That every Jew who attacks whites is also a strong defender of Israel and the Holocaust myth, is no coincidence.

So let me get this straight EVERY jew who is anti white is pro Israel? what about secular deispora kikes? There's many who are anti Israel simply search "betzelem " and feast your eyes.

By that logic I should show love to my foe's? Those who would endanger my people?

I dunno, but even if he was I was born a jew and I wouldn't betray my pact with probably non existing BIG G.

There are but not as many as I'd like, the best jews are traditionalists/religions-+ nationalists jews.

Mostly deispora rats. And left wing cunts.

If that would be true the kibbutz's would thrive for the short time they did. You have no argument just pets memes.

The left is dying here, more and more of our youth are waking up, only 13% of the Kike teen populace are left wing.
I advise that you hang markel and deport the muzzies.

>zionists
What do you know about holocaust? Why on the other hand the Hitlers empire was funded by Jew bankers? what's your views on that?

And why is every american Jew on the pursuit to NWO? do they really believe that they will enslave us without a fight?

And can you review an article for me?
heraldgoa.in/Edit/Opinions/Are-Brahmins-Jews/79561.html

I came across this bizzare article and was waiting for some Israeli to do an AMA.

India and Israel has good relations and hope you will fund our sanitation.
תודה

I'm not that certain about that thing you said about jews founding the nazi empire.
If it did maybe they hoped he would help bring the Jews to Israel because APPARENTLY the brits didn't approve jews migrating to Palestine.

If it interest you I see the modern globalists as the scum of this earth, they scold from the general idea of nationalism instead of help make it a thing.
This approach will most likely bite us in the ass.

They believe that walls and boarders are a useless thing of the past, do you think that their connected to reality in any manner???

About that article, we (Ashkenazi jews) probably have more Roman blood then Jewish blood.

At the destruction of the second temple the Romans killed most of the men and took the women as their own, since then in Judaism the religion pass through the mother, it was the only choice to save the religion.

Ashkenazi jews have a distinct bloodline because usually they didn't breed with non jews, and our religion isn't exactly attractive.

The mizrahim are 100% semetic, so are a good portion of the Arabs in the middle east.

No, muzzies are our friends

As your Kike overlord I now command you to take care of your people deport the muzzies and most or you are antisemitic!!!!! (save yourself from demographic genocide) just don't go all GUTEN TAG .

>Gass chambers are legitimate

Dare to question what's been drilled into your whole life. Hitler was the greatest proponent of Zionism that ever existed.

Ernst Zundel: youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o&t=3545s

The Greatest Story Never Told: youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Could it be possible?