Why did United States go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq again?

Why did United States go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/monte
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol why not

>afghanistan
control the opium
>iraq
control the oil

JUDEN!

Saying 'oil' is the best pleb-filter

>Iraq

Saddam had Sumerian artifacts that the government wanted. Also, Abraham's house is supposedly in Iraq.

To protect the petrodollar system.

Because the Israeli Mossad successfully carried out the controlled demolition of 3 American towers on 9/11/2001.

Because we can

Afghanistan for 9/11 and iraq for playing the shell game with UN weapons inspectors. Anything else is millennial conspiracy theory.

anyone here remember 9/11m

>monte
>negro
>a literal mount of negroes

deus vult

To destabilize them and give them a reason to migrate to the west

there was no wmd. If you haven't figured it out by now.
Saddam had used them all. There was nothing left. But part of his control of that region, was that every country around him, THOUGHT he had them.

and he wanted to keep that premise up.

are you fucking retarded?

The petrodollar and Jews.

Monte means field not mountain?

To culturally enrich the west

Because killing brown people is an American tradition that goes back to the founding, my friend.

Got bored, wanted to try out some military tech

THERE WERE NO WRAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

9/11, Americans accepted a rampage across the middle east.

I don't know. I'm ex British Army and got dragged into those wars. I was a combat medic. Royal Army Medical Corps.
It messed with my head. Fucking badly. I still receive help from the Royal British Legion and Combat Stress.

What really bugs me is that I wasn't defending my country. They were wars of aggression.

>he had no WMDs cause he used them all

Thanks for admitting he he WMDs. Also if you were actually old enough to remember youd know he was preventing UN weapons inspectors from inspecting particular sites which is suspect as hell even id you have nothing to hide you remarkable moron.

In what language?
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/monte

Monte means mountain in italian

The government spread alternative facts about weapons of mass destruction being there.

>do what real doctors/emts/nurses do but in a different country
>recieve help because of muh ptsd

Ugh...

Good goy, don't mention the Nile or Euphrates river, and how all land between them belongs to (((us)))

I'll smash your kike skull you disinfo jew faggot

Target practice and the need to pump some cash into industries ahead of a major arms build up in the near future. Hard to fight a modern war if big munitions manufacturers are closing up shop for reduced sales.

I doubt oil played anything better than an afterthought in all of this. It's been worth fuck all even to halliburton.

>when you find WMDs but people always act like you didnt

On behalf of the Saudi Arabia government.

Afghan talibans were left over of the wahabit revolution which helped them gaining power in Saudi Arabia (reminder Ben Laden was Saudi). They were embarassing and dangerous if they came back so Bush did as he was told.

Iraq is the same more or less, too close from America true overlord.

National Panic Atack
When the announcement was made that we were invading Iraq I turned to the guy next to me at work and said "Did they just say Iraq and not Iran? Why?"
Still waiting for an answer

War is good for the economy.

A field of niggers isn't better

lmfao