You guys recognize the look on his face?

You guys recognize the look on his face?

That's the look of the school yard bully. The look up the spoiled rich kid, who always gets his way. It's the look of the kid whose dating the girl you wanted. It's the look of the kid who just spit on you while he was on the swing set. It's the look of the kid who calls his Mom a bitch to her face. The leader of the Chads.

I fucking hate him.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leave Barron alone

The type of kid who shoplifts even though he can easily afford whatever he wants.

Poor kid just wants to play minecraft in peace and fap to 2D traps.

>That's the look of the school yard bully.
But he's isn't brown.

Looks like he just wants to hole himself in his room and play vidya

Every night he drops to his knees and his Mommy tenderly strokes his hair before sliding her panties down and squatting over his face, pushing with all her might before a thick dark brown fibre-log starts to emerge from her tight rumphole and onto his forehead. There is a slight squelching sound as the thick meaty stink-column lands on his face, coiling around the bridge of his nose like an erotically slimy blood pudding. When Mommy has finished her spending, she rubs her Holy of Holies at the sight of the little trouper squashing and smearing the generous gift all over his visage, repeating the words "Mommy dearest I thank you"

Jesus, OP. Did he fuck your gf?

That's the look of a kid who will never grow up to be normal. Luckily, all of his siblings were adults when Donald got elected.

Quit being such a beta faggot then OP. This world needs Alphas or all the regulars would be lost.

>It's the look of the kid who calls his Mom a bitch to her face
Hot, I want to see him dominating Ivanka and Melania like in my chinese newspaper cartoons.

Can an autist really be Chad?

He's ten you fucking faggot. You call him the school yard bully? Ha, bet you're the type of pondscum who masks his face in public to beat a defenceless trashcan.

You should heat up a pan off animal fat to 200° for 10 minutes and dunk your full head into it seriously

Where is his chin?

Potato tier genes mixed with slavshit hooker genes, lmao.

barron the type a nigga who washes himself by rubbing just the bar on his armpits and lower stomach when there's 3 wash clothes behind you.

Exactly. He's one of those kids whose an absolute fucking monster from the time he knows his name. He's the leader of the bad kids from "IT" by Stephen King. He's Keifer Sutherlands character, from "Stand by me". Barron would murder someone in cold blood if he could get away with it.

>The look up the spoiled rich kid, who always gets his way
Well, he is the son of the most powerful man in the world.

You are and always be under him.
Deal with it.

You durty Fenian bastirt!

Grow up user.

naw truth be told i do think that more so he i actually is on that autism spectrum given by how ,granted not much video evidence, he seems to act in public. Either that or he is just an emotionally immature person even for his age due to being over protected and secluded from the world and others as well as being rich as fuck to be able to buy whatever the fuck he may want at any time.

so yeah he is probably a rich mildly autistic kid

No. He has a mind of a twelve year old.

Barron Trump isn't even 11 years old yet and he is already 6 foot tall. Let's be honest, you would think you were hot shit if that was you.

Henry Bowers? Iirc the leader of the bad kids in It was a fucking faggot who let the psycho kid wank him off and ended up in a loony bin because he killed his dad and confessed to crimes he didn't commit like a right sap.

No. Barron is more like Ben Hanscom. Fat and shy but a tremendous guy

>En Vivo
You need to go back.

>hating on a 10 years old kid
Just how low can one person fall?

nothing more low test numale than posting on pol about how much you hate a 10 year old

Also WTF is up with Melanias eyes? I mean I know she's probably had major plastic surgery at least 10 times, but she has that "I've seen some REAL shit" look a lot. She can barely hide it, sometimes it comes out in full force. What has she seen Sup Forums?

OP is either genuinely unhinged with jealousy or spewing incredibly unoriginal crap. I think the 2nd. Go away. Leave Barron alone.

She's taken a full blown facial from the God Emperor himself.
How would you feel after that?

No that is the seen some shit look

>projecting this hard
Just because you were a pussy in school doesn't mean Barron is some bully you limp dick faggot

You leftist can't keep up with "making America Great Again so you attack a 6'3" 10 year old kid.

Go back to holding up a "refugees welcome" sign that no one cares about.

A clumsy 10 year old whose Dad is the President of the free world and his Mom is the most beautiful First Lady in history.

Every 10 year old should be able to handle that, right?

Some of you God has given you over to a deviant mind. May God have mercy.

quit picking on their kids god damn you don't know he's an asshole

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

That's actually autism tbqfhwydss

FUCK YOU DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT THE GOD-PRINCE

I think it's more than taking Trump loads. Is she MKULTRA? Is she KGB? Those are the eyes of someone whose either seen a lot of death, has dealt a lot of death, or has done a LOT of psychedelics.

Why are Americans so cuck? This is because the main problem for them is school bullies?

goddamn

this is some next level beta shit, why are americans so weak?

The only thing I see is an awkward kid/teenager. Were you bullied by chance?

A school yard bully who plays peekaboo with his baby niece, who is obviously not scared of him. Fuck off, Brock shill.

You sound like a total faggot. I really hope a pack of feral niggers rape you.

Fuck man, don't say things like that. You don't want to provoke the wrath of the god of cyber.

It's that left eye that's got me wondering. Seems like her plastic surgery effectively forced the exact same facial expression on 90% of her face. That left eye though, seems like it was a problem area. Her look of utter terror and devastation managed to leak through a little.

Did he says something bad to you, sweetie?

it's the look of a guy who knows he;s gonna get some Slav mommy pussy tonight

Sucking off donkeys in Dubai.

either memories of growing up poor in slavshit land, or pic related.

Sure, because the last one we had was such a paragon of beauty and grace, like a Sasquatch in high heels with a permanent scowl.

I dont know, but I would fuck her eyes

the actual schoolyard bully is actually typically a lot uglier, sadder and poorer than Barron ever will be. when i was a kid it was a kid in grade 6 who's only friends were the shortest boy in the entire school (who was also in the highest grade of our elementary) and the fattest kid in the entire school. his mom was a meth head and lost custody of him or something and he would always beat up kids from grade 4 and below. he was pathetic then and he's still pond scum now.

its the kids who are actually worthless inside and out who end up bullies.

kids like Barron just fixate on whatever their passion is and leave people alone. he's either going to be good with computers or a lacrosse player or some fruity WASP sport like that.

Not to mention Ivanka. Was she molested as a child? Why the fuck did Trump think it was ok for his 13 year old daughter to take this photo, BRALESS, in a fucking spaghetti strap top on HIS LAP. In what world is this picture appropriate. She was definitely molested the entire time she was growing up.

the child that saved the world

The kid doesn't know the meaning of losing. I hate to see that happening...

Selling her pussy from Europe to the states have taken its toll

I want someone to look at me like bill Clinton looks at women who aren't his wife

This is the sort of headcanon you concocted to make your self insert fantasies easier?

Thanks for the shitpost leaf. You're wrong though. You're talking about a hurt kid whose taking out his frustration on his peers. Barron is a True bully. A bully, not bred of weakness and pain, but born of arrogance and a sense of superiority. A true sociopath.

kill yourself, you're just jealous you'll never have a daughter as hot as she

>A 10 year old child with the mind of a 12 year old.
So he's a genius.

For better or worse Barron will have a yuge impact on the world in our lifetimes.

It's just a modeling pose, you can see it in other shots

Everybody just jealous for master race

I really love this guy. He's looking right at the camera to troll it. He has the opportunity to have fun and he takes it.

actually, OP, that's the look of a sweet 10-yr-old boy who has been thrust into a spotlight that he never sought.