Politicall Incorrect Books #15

Download Sup Forums book pack #15 along with the previous packs or individual books here.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw!pMhCWZSb
mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/index.htm
mega.nz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Books_of_the_Western_World
docs.google.com/document/d/1y8_RRaZW5X3xwztjZ4p0XeRplqebYwpmuNNpaN_TkgM/pub
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is more stuff, (got the links from a previous thread):
mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw!pMhCWZSb

mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

Bump

Nice, thanks user. I don't usually use Sup Forums Sup Forums but book user asked me to upload this here for him. Someone also told me you have book threads every Sunday here.

Thanks, appreciate the effort.
Always a nice gesture when anons share their informations or material.

Has anyone read any of these. Post thoughts or reviews if you have. "Red Mafiya" looks interesting. I wonder how many jews are in the Russian mob.

Oh shit, I almost forgot to post this:
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/index.htm

That's a nice resource. I could spend hours looking through all that.

A lot of interresting material, definitely worth the time investment.
Also quit a lot of pictures and posters, which give some insight to that time period.

Small tip,look for a georgian poster on Sup Forums, because this guy has a lot of quality information when it comes to the conflict in Ukraine and Russia about military hardeware, if that is something that interrests you.

Based Briton, thank you for the heads up

DUDE YOU GOTTA PUT AYN RAND AND ADAM SMITH ON THAT LIST!!

Those are the real red-pill XD

Excuse me, do you have them in audio book please?

>reading non-physical books

What sort of faggotry is this?

saving trees you faggot

/thread

There is literally no need to virtue signal here

bump

Even your ID sounds Arabic.

Typical reddit fag, nothing to contribute but the first one to post worthless shit.

>book reading virtue signalling

wew

Thanks user.
bump

Instead of wasting your time on these fucking tin-foil tier faggots you should probably occupy yourselves with the corpus of Western Literature and philosophy which, bein timeless, is 100% more useful and relevant. This shit is just masturbatory.

So fuck you faggot. GB2R

Thanks, I will look out for him.

Sorry I don't, Sup Forums book user compiles them, he just asked me to post them here. I'm the BO of /pdfs/ at 8 chan, come visit us sometime, we have a request thread that may yield results for you.

Is Sup Forums ready for the ultimate redpill?

This.

All these shitty Sup Forums reading lists suck. There are maybe 2-3 books on OP list that I might be willing to read.(probably wont though)

You faggots should go work your way through the western canon and western philosophy.

>“I had nearly five thousand volumes in my library at Rome; but after reading them over many times, I found out that with one hundred and fifty well–chosen books a man possesses, if not a complete summary of all human knowledge, at least all that a man need really know. I devoted three years of my life to reading and studying these one hundred and fifty volumes, till I knew them nearly by heart; so that since I have been in prison, a very slight effort of memory has enabled me to recall their contents as readily as though the pages were open before me. I could recite you the whole of Thucydides, Xenophon, Plutarch, Titus Livius, Tacitus, Strada, Jornandes, Dante, Montaigne, Shakespeare, Spinoza, Machiavelli, and Bossuet. I name only the most important.”

Somewhat related, even though I don't 100% agree with necessarily all those being the most important.

>the books he likes originally had a cover.

Then post the source material you gigantic reddit fag.
Or name the so called western literature you support, but that would require some kind of work and it is always easier for creatures like yourself to complain and complain instead of offering information/material.

>work your way through the western canon and western philosophy
poorfags, mega.nz costs nothing to download

>tfw Sup Forums doesn't recognize the greatest red pill novel series known to man

You must actually be a retard.

Do you not know the Western Cannon lol?

Source material????

Read everything from Ancient Greece (except Euripides he is a Platonic faggot who ruined tragedy; but read Plato)

Read as much as you can from Ancient Rome: Virgil and Ovid are the most important.

Read Dante, Petrarch, Boccaccio (alright not really him), Shakespeare, Milton, Wyatt, Sidney, Donne, Mavrell, Melville, Emerson, Theroeu, Goethe, Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Gogol, Austen, Nietzsche, &c. &c.

There is so much fucking literature out there, that if you're not brain dead you would know of.

>You must actually be a retard.
You just dont understand it do you?
That was your first post where you acutally contributed to the thread, before it was just shitpost after shitpost.

Name the books/authors like you did right now and nobody would have a problem with it.

How do you not already know these authors is my question?

Did you not go to High School?

Its about sharing knowledge with other people, which mean you post as much information as you can instead of claim high ground and assuming everybody else is on the same level.
Not that hard to understand.

Can I just wait for the movie to come out?

Some people aren't aware of all those things you just recommended, nobody comes out of the womb clutching a copy of The Republic you know.People should read what you recommend but there is nothing wrong with Sup Forums book packs. Nobody is saying you must read them all, it's just a collection of interesting books, pick one if you like and read it, or don't. Acting all superior by shitting on books you haven't even read is retarded.

Something along those lines?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Books_of_the_Western_World

God how horrible a world it would be if we all came out reading The Republic.

If you can afford one of these I highly reccomend it! They are fucking costly though. I personally don'5 have a set but the translations are great, and you have so many of the important works.

BONGED.com

Yeah.

You could just take one of the many lists from /lit/ though, but avoid the memes and just read the classics. This will keep you occupied for a long time.

This doesn't include philosophy though, go here for that docs.google.com/document/d/1y8_RRaZW5X3xwztjZ4p0XeRplqebYwpmuNNpaN_TkgM/pub

Thanks user this is some good shit.

Daily reminder that politics are all a dark occult ruse, and refusing authority in all forms and living in peaceful natural law abiding racially homogeneous small communities is the best way.

Meme Triology
>Wallace, Joyce and Pynchon

Stay away.

Thanks, I've been trying to find Pulp Fascism for a while.

Yeah I fucking hate /lit/

The fact that DFW is #1 I could never tell if it was just a meme or not.

Don't waste your time on anything from beyond 1900. (Except T.S. Elliot's the love song of J. Alfred Prufrock that poem is actually good as fuck)

Kek. Joyce isn't too bad, but the fart jokes get tiring when he is trying to be a serious author.

>mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
Thanks!

how large is this file? i'm interested in reading quite a few books on the list.

>Don't waste your time on anything from beyond 1900

Generally. But I wouldn't skip the likes of Kafka or Camus though.

Also I fucking love Blood Meridian.

But these are exceptions, otherwise I'd agree.
Yeah but I wouldn't include modernist literature in the to-read list for people who want to read the great classics of the west.

As a zip #15 is 169mb but if you follow the link you can download the individual titles.

so i see! thanks!! didn't know mega was so easy to use.

I only need physical text for something that I have to put effort into learning. Typically math or some computer shit. Been working on oracle databases right now.

Otherwise I have an ereader.

I was looking at a picture on this thread with various pills descending from red to purple from left to right I was laughing at it. Blue was watching tv
I go to take a shit come back and its fucking gone
I don't even refresh the thread
Did anyone else see it?

rate my collection, Sup Forums

very nice

cool, have you read any though?

That is a nice collection my man. Good to see you did not just go for the "new-right" literature but you got some classics mixed in there.

fascist/10

I see what I think is a opened delivery box, did you buy all these books at the same time?

It's still there for me.What's Archeofuturism like?

of course, I've read a couple but not all, I'm currently also reading for my legionaries by Codreanu

I'm not actually in much support for the new right, but their writers are interesting

>Richard J. (((Herrnstein)))

cheers it has reappeared

I've only read about 4/10ths of the book, it provides a nice argument for the future of Europe, but I personally prefer Why We Fight in terms of books written by Faye

The only one you should read:
>Adorno
>Lacan
>Sartre
>Walter Benjamin
>Marcuse

Everything else is trash

Stop being a fucking faggot and post titles & authors already jesus fuck

>all that Greek
>no History of the Peloponnesian War
7/10
Does the Bell Curve have value beyond showing that races are probably not the same?

Nice I want to read that, Imagine if he could see Romania now

the right wing version of fedora core

Should I read these in the original greek?

Until your species are wiped out by an asteroid.

Fuck off. Balanced technological progress is the way.

ereaders are comfy as fuck!

t. paperwhite 3 owner.

I'm honestly more interested in Roman history than Greek, but philosophy interests me greatly.

I have only skimmed slightly through the Bell Curve, admittedly, but it implies greatly without trying to look racist that niggers are inferior

It both motivates and depresses me to read his book. I feel genuinely sorry for my Romanian brothers and sisters of today that they fought so hard only to be absolutely curbed by the jews

*tips fasces*

Some, like greek ones, are nice, rest is right-wing garbage, just like anything of the left-wing.

Now read the Ancients, and bury the rest.

Yes ofc.

Except if they're plays or poems then obviously you ALSO must have them played/recited to you in original Greek.

Anything else is pleb-tier.

> No iron pill books

pic related

Really bad forced meme, please stop posting

alright cheers i know a theater fag

>You faggots should go work your way through the western canon and western philosophy.
You should stop assuming nobody did because you only got into it last week.

Mega is slow as fuck I almost feel like this would be better as a torrent.

bumpo