Sup Forums BTFO

How will they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/05/in-a-new-bid-to-push-h-1b-program-microsoft-manufactures-claim-u-s-students-cant-hack-it-in-tech/
google.ca/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/10/the-death-of-the-most-generous-nation-on-earth-sweden-syria-refugee-europe/amp/?client=ms-android-lge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be Muzzie
>Behead Someone
We Wuz NeuroSurgeons n sheeit

Yes, Mike, the neurologist named Muhammad is going to jump the Mexican border illegally to get a job

Almost all "refugees" aren't college educated.

ShareBlue BTFO

Kek

First the argument is that domestics don't want to work the fields and now it's that domestics are too dumb to work the office. So the refugees are just eating welfare?

if we only let in people with a phd then we literally wouldnt have any problems with immigration

This so much. It's like these people don't even think about what they're saying.

sick punctuation though

>ignoring that Gary didnt get the Scholarship because he wasnt brown
>ignoring that Gary might have had to be real about Life and get a real Skill to survive and put School on hold
>ignoring that Muhammed probably faked most of his transcripts to get it in the first place
>ignoring that Muhammed probably got chosen over white students thanks to affirmative action

People who post this shit are always from rich families and never worked a day in their life or had the pleasure to meet the diversity first hand

what an ugly ass flag, but top bants

Because Pajeet in Silicon Valley is a brain surgeon?

You flag literally looks like mexico, you potatoe nigger.

What are these assumptions? Take the argument at face value.

>neurologist
jesus fucking christ

>Muhammed the neurologist

not any more

america first bitch!

There is no argument. These people can't make arguments and aren't even trying.
This is just narrative pushing, completely delusional muh feels ''gotcha :DDD'' shit.
Utter nonsense.

The implication is that the Muslim ban is being suggested because Muslims take American jobs, not because Muslims are Muslims doing Muslim things.
Textbook strawman, and then he goes ''lol, isn't that silly that the strawman I created thinks Muslims are taking our jobs haha, that's so silly!''

Mexicans are the ones taking jobs, not Muslims.

Cant do that when 90% of Refugees are grown ass illiterate niggers

Quiet Muhammed

Say that again and you'll get bulimia

>HURR ALL IMMIGRANTS ARE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS BUT DON'T DEPORT THE 20 MILLION ILLEGALS

Do they ever stop being fucking disingenuous?

Muhammad is a Neuro surgeon?
That's culture appropriation. BTFO.

>Muhammad the neurologist

Well muddafucka explain how he's going to practice medicine inside the USA without a USA medical license that he will need to go back to medical school to achieve?

are you and bolivia boyfriends or something faggot

Most of them are illiteraye and not qualified to sweep floors

2 out of 3 Syrian refugees aren't even literate in their own language.

I love how they always point to the rare cases where the migrants would actually have something to offer--an employable skill.

>neurologist
only one i've seen do all hid brain surgery with a shotgun.

Does the left literally think every sandnigger coming into our countries is a le scientist?

>assuming that all Muslims are college graduates of something
>assuming that every American college student can get a job

Well guys, guess it's time to pack it all in, walk to the nearest city center, and engage in some ritual self-immolation because it's obvious that we have lost.

/thread

confirmed fact: the average refugee has an IQ of 145 while the average white Amerifat shitizen has an IQ of 85.

why don't racist white males just start killing themselves already? do they not realize they're on the wrong side of history?

''Muhammad, the single illiterate man who wants to go on welfare and assaults 13 year old women'' didn't have the same ring to it

I don't understand this, are minorities lazy welfare sucking bums or job stealing thieves

Sure. You go have your brain surgery with Dr. Muhammad.

This. These people are traitors and shouldn't receive any public assistance.

>Potatoniggers mad that their flag is absolute shit

but they aren't non college educated whites so it's okay

>Muhammad
>Neurosurgeon

It's more about Indians getting H1-Bs for tech jobs, under the excuse that American students don't have the skills, while their universities are shit for CS degrees:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/05/in-a-new-bid-to-push-h-1b-program-microsoft-manufactures-claim-u-s-students-cant-hack-it-in-tech/

Ask anyone who's worked under Indian management about their cronyism.

>fpbp

We also wouldn't have immigration

>we're only letting highly skilled immigrants in
Wrong.

without a shadow of doubt, mike has never dealt with real muslims in his life.

>Be sand nigger
>Do some nurse shit course in some hell hole in Arabia or Afrikaans
>Come to Europe
>Hey I'm a neuron surgeon from hell hole university may I work?
>No confirmation of diploma, yet mandatory diversity quota
>Get job at public health care system
>Profit

It's the same with Cuban medics. Our last red president imported a lot of Cuban medics, which were confronted with local medics that confirmed that they have just basic healthcare knowledge.

They didn't have to validate their knowledge because they would fail, do the government stamped a blanket authorization for work.

They are paid less that 500$ a month and the rest 3000$ is send directly to Cuba. Dam reds found a way to subside Cuban government.

Both, but it depends on who you ask.
A typical cuckservative is going to claim they don't want them in their country because they're ''taking our jobs''.
A normal person doesn't want them in their country because they're sub-humans who commit a lot of crimes and are a huge drain on the tax payer.

Illegal immigrants working illegally and undercutting the min wage workers is the least important issue that illegal immigration creates.

This. Also, the digits of truth

>ignoring that Gary didnt get the Scholarship because he wasnt brown
>ignoring that Muhammed probably got chosen over white students thanks to affirmative action

Holy shit youre pathetic. look at this fucking kraut claim that brown people avoid responsibility, while simultaneously, un-ironically bitching that not having a good paying job is entirely because of brown people being allowed to live.
Some things never change, huh?

niggers arent people though?

its how they justify it, yes. 0 thought and reasoning with these scumbags.

I love the strawman snarky arguments they use. How about someone like me? I lost my job to 3 Indians that Honeywell hired and paid next to nothing for. I ducking hate these pricks.

>Did you know that skilled workers can migrate?
>well stop complaining about mass migration then, there's no way we could have a selective system of migration because that would be unethical
>now shut up and accept your wages being lowered by the vast majority of the immigrant populace who aren't businessmen or doctors
>tfw I win another argument against the unwashed masses
>omg they got my name wrong on my coffee again

> HURR I HAVE VAGUE, UNFOCUSED OPINIONS ABOUT IMMIGRANTS THAT I NEED TO SHARE

Do they ever stop being fucking Sup Forums?

that's not the Indians fault, it's your bosses. and probably your state senators.

Underrated

I don't know what's worst, this thread or your economy.

Fpbp

Exactly. MAGA

Affirmative action actually protects white students by enforcing maximum quotas of international and minority students

Harvard maintains a >50% white population because of race-based admission policies. Compare to other elite schools where AA is illegal, such as Caltech (50% asian) or Berkeley (40% asian).

In top schools, an Asian student has to score 140 points higher on SAT than Whites do to gain admission. The usual rebuttal here is that nignogs don't have to score as high as Whites. But there are a lot more Asian applicants than black. Mediocre Whites steal tons of spots from elite Asian applicants, while losing a relatively small number of spots to blacks.

Related: Abigail Fisher vs UT-Austin supreme court decision. 42 out of the 47 admitted applicants who had worse grades than Fisher were white. Furthermore, they were admitted over 186 shitskins who had higher scores. Again AA systematically favoring whites.

>can get a job without a green card
>one where people's lives are at stake
What a time to be alive

>hating on people with only a high school diploma
Please keep doing this.

>muslim neurologist

> Australia
> claiming superiority
Oof.

I challenge liberals to find 1 (real) Muslim neurologist

>classism

To the gulag with you, leftist comrade

>that one asshole who comes in with transparent bait

So why not address the problem from all angles

we wuz kwangcologists an shizzurp

>gooks flood broken immigration system
>clearly this means AA helps whites

Kill yourself gook, you're going back

I don't think shooting someone in the brain qualifies as being a neurologist.

>This is the face of american education
This is why we shit all over you

Keep hiding behind "AA" to protect yourself from the superior race

Something like half of the Syrian refugees coming to Sweden had completed high school. For the 'fugees coming from Somalia and Afghan it's even lower.

google.ca/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/10/the-death-of-the-most-generous-nation-on-earth-sweden-syria-refugee-europe/amp/?client=ms-android-lge

Mohammad the neurologist is a myth...no first world country would recognize the degree...

But you already knew that baby Bong...

THIS NUEROSURGEON IS LITERALLY NAMED MOHAMMED AND MURDERED HIS LADY

>muhammad cuts people's heads off for fun
>he's a brain surgeon

We were promised that the refugees would be families, engineers, and scientists, but instead we got bearded "children" and rapefugees who don't even know their own language.

>Muslim neurologist

The islamic world is well known their world class research in neurology.

Racist losers will argue against this! Sad!

Kek strikes again

Keke strikes again

Maybe that's because USA-funded fighters fucked up their country so much that they couldn't go to school in the last 5 years.

because ONE of those angles means taking on rich white men, who are guilty of nothing but being successful capitalists. The OTHER angle means being outwardly racist to a group of people that basically have next to nothing to support themselves.
Look, we dont all have to hold hands and sing 'peace to the world' but we can avoid losing millions of dollars and over-filling our prisons if were just willing to act like adults and get involved with the political process on a local level. (and im not talking about fucking NATSOC faggots.)
dig?

Could someone please ask the cunt in the OP's picture if this is the guy he's talking about?

oh shit guys, Trumps in here.

the moment whites stop working against themselves its over for you

Fuck off faggot lmao

>Does not think to make himself indispensable
>Gets canned for cheaper labor
>"Capitalism halp me!"

>Bolivia
Sorry, landlocked states may not post on this forum

It's a really strange relief to find a Nazi who actually acknowledges the holocaust. Thanks Sup Forums

Middle eastern are classified as white in america. No affirmative action for them.

Personally I don't think neurologists from muslim countries are up to western standards.

We don't need to recover. We are antifragile.

They're counted as whites only in statistics. I'm fairly certain AA still applies to them.

That's the point

I don't think you realize how very, very few skills are indispensable.

The argument doesn't even make sense anyway. The educated immigrants get let into the country, but that doesn't mean they're entitled to do the jobs that they're educated for, or that their qualifications even meet American standards.

I remember about 8 years ago I was working a job at a manufacturing company doing general labor. My boss comes up to me and says I have to train a new hire and introduces me to this 45+ year old pajeet. So anyway, turns out this pajeet that can barely speak English has a PhD in Chemistry from a University in India. Here I am a dipshit only a year into college and I'm showing a guy with a PhD how to fold cardboard boxes.

I ended up working there for about 6 more months before I quit and the PhD pajeet was there the entire time.