The Turks

Why do turkish posters even go onto this site?

>Sup Forums is anti-muslim
>Sup Forums is pro-christian
>Sup Forums is against a European turkey
>Sup Forums hates their whole ethnicity
>Sup Forums hopes only death for turks

What's their endgame here?
I say the same for Israel Posters aswell

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/376651-europeans-oppose-refugees-research/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

shut up johnnie, I dont give afuck about your worthless opinions
those wishing ill upon my people are generally from butthurt countries like in the balkans , as if every problem stems from ottoman occupation, literally "we wuz kings but evil whites took it from us" tier

Ok whatever i guess but
i'm just saying Why the fuck do you even go on here ??

dark humor and truthfully they report news faster than big media outlets, I didnt know that there was a civil war going on in brasil until Sup Forums
how many turks live there in your city? there are quite a lot in melbourne i think

Yes. There is somewhere between 50,000 - 300,000 Turks in Melbourne alone.
You are not wrong.

they are cucks who think we will accept them

It's because Turkroaches know that Armenians are 10/10 master race pure aryans and they are crazy jealous

>gallipoli didnt teach us enough of a lesson.
Don't you know what happens when we start fucking with turks?

>cucks
>Denmark
dont make me laugh

Because i dont give a fuck about what you think of me

>muh hugbox

tumblr tier

just existing as a turk causes pol to be butthurt
and it is quite fun that way

And they died like another "aryan" race

If you care so much about your people, tell them to go back to your country.
Make Europe great again!!

islam is a false religion because the illiterate warlord pedophile goat fucking pig prophet muhammad (pain and agony be upon him) was a false prophet confirmed by the fact that he had worms in his mouth when he died

try better kiddo, this is pure bullshit.
Give us a better comparison ya stinkmuslim

see? :DDD

what a shit comparison
hagia sofia was made by christians

kek

>being this new

its obvious b8 m8

(((geert))) is as his country as dutch turks. also they aren't my problem.

This is made by Muslim ya dumwitt

Oh boy, so the Hagia Sofia is Islamic achitecture.
Fuck me, Turks are the worst revisionists of history.

ahahaha

Aya Sofya is an orthodox church, actually

forgot pic

I'm here for trolling and sweet butthurt from wh*tes. fuck anyone(including turks) who browses Sup Forums unironically and take serious what those basement dweller autists say.

''being this new''
>forgets pic

This
Fuck off I'm still alive, go suck off Gollu... I mean Erdogan.

improved lol

You whot mate, Hagia Sohpia is a church

How does it feel being a lesser jew

Our European landscape doesn't even look anything like that.
Thats a pic of some random african nigger who tries to be Christian.

you cannot deny historical realities aryancucks

I still wonder how did u lose there. Brits fought well vs germans but got btfo by smelly roaches, literally our weakest enemy for ages.

I have a Turkish friend whom I wanted to come here, but I forgot about how the banter towards Turks is really hateful, and told him that he shouldn't come after all.

Genellikle Turkler seviyorum

Whats the point of this BS?

Janissaries were taken from non-muslim families from childhood

Churchill my dude
Complete moron of a commander

falling for the bait

*superior
Christianity is the perfected version of Judaism.

>turkish posters
It's expat English teachers looking for mongolian basket weaving tips. When turks want to post on Sup Forums they do it under their normal german flag

We don't deal with enemies, we slain them or sell them for some decent profit.

I met a Turk on Sup Forums and we added each other on skype. Definitely a real Turk.

The Turks fucked up and gave their slaves real power. Said slaves ended up fucking up the empire something fierce.

How you feel you are a greek rapebaby because of janissaries

Do you feel the supreme DNA of our ancestorts brother?

>Built as a church

What did he mean by this?

Within 6 months, u can expect your aunt and cousin and some more millions of fucktards unbehaving in our Western society to come to your shit-skinned countrys.

rt.com/news/376651-europeans-oppose-refugees-research/

>Sup Forums is pro-christian

That's where you are wrong Christcuck

This

Ottomans were cucked by islam

They refused to assimilate others and allowed multiculturalism, in the end every single ethnic group other than turks and turkic groups bited their ass

You see, the different thing in that is the fact that you use slaves to destroy, while we use them to build, you savage.
Anyway there is a reason why every neighbour of yours fucking hates you, it must really suck to be a Turk.
Constantinople will return to greece in the next 100 years.

we were also pro coup, so perhaps they are resistance, or liked the attention

turkbro, is it cool to visit Istanbul or would you recommend we wait? I'm getting conflicting reports, my wife's Turkish/Uzbek family in Istanbul and Ankara say it is better go avoid Turkey for now, but then I hear from other people it is fine if you are careful.

Congratulations on your roach aids. Or Raid

Hagia Sophia was built by Orthodox Christians

Most of them are probably just baiting

israel posters are fine, but canadians posters need to be gas

they like (You)'s

>From the date of its construction in 537 AD, and until 1453, it served as an Eastern Orthodox cathedral and seat of the Patriarch of Constantinople, except between 1204 and 1261, when it was converted by the Fourth Crusaders to a Catholic cathedral under the Latin Empire. The building was later converted into an Ottoman mosque from 29 May 1453 until 1931. It was then secularized and opened as a museum on 1 February 1935

the historical reality is that the Hagia Sophia was built by Christians, retard.

Im only on Sup Forums for /sg/

Sup Forums is a shit board with delusional faggots and basement dwellers,but its a good source for alternative news.

I dont care if other flags like me or not,because this is fucking internet,literally why the fuck would i give a shit about some Turk-hating basement creature who enjoys threads like "HWNDU"

I only hate Japs,for that matter.I fucking hate asians,dunno why

Can't wait until Trump dissolves Nato and Putin blows those nasty fucking minarets off of the Hagia Sophia.

You want to know something poetic, Turks?

You covered up/removed lots of Christian Murals from the Hagia Sofia

But you could not remove Christ with The Virgin Mary from the ceiling.

On the ground, you destroyed lots of Christian art and beauty.

But in the sky, you could not remove God from the ceiling; you couldn't remove God from his Throne.

That is the allegory which your country was founded upon; your ultimate defeat. You defile, deface Christian art and beauty, but you could not remove Christ from his throne.

Which is a fact that is more beautiful than you can imagine.

Deus Vult.

picture

we are all actual turks fuccboi
with kurdposters hanging out on int mostly

I was going to go too. My Turkish friends tell me to come there in May, but with recent attacks there one friend told me to wait. Western Turkey is as predictable as any European city, from what I've been told.

Thanks I guess. It's nice understanding the world from outside of the hugbox known as Sup Forums sometimes.

Except that Turks are factually descended from the pre-Turkish people of Anatolia

Why does this meme that Turks are genetically Turkish persist? They don't even look like actual Turkic peoples from central asia.

I live in nyc..not a lot of turks the ones that are here are not like they say on pol.. maybee they haven't hit critical mass... I had a turk gf.. only anal and oral cuz she had to be a Virgin... I saw the husband imported straight from their and then I understood the term WOG.. that was line 10 years ago she must have dumped him she was too nyc and he was too mullet

To collect salt.

turks dindu nuffin

>that edge

>hugbox
>people disagree all the time

Maybe you should go back to reddlt if you can't take a fucking joke you effeminate homosexual

Turks are fucking mixed as fuck true

Arabs, chinks, balkanshits and slavs mixed in one place, the real ethnic turks are in the asia

But we still shitpost about turan or ottomans nice right ?

>Can't take a joke
>Gets triggered by "hugbox"
Irony, the post

>reality

I've met a lot of turks but only one could speak proper western English. It was probably you. How is your smelly vagina these days?

Lmfao. Turks and turkics fucked russians for ever. Russians paid tribute so they dont get raided almost all the time.

Problem with russia? Send in crimean khanate. Make them pay tribute.

Only because you Were able to beat up the last remnants of a weakened empire in its last years dont talk shit

Everybody hates us, doesn't matter where we are in anymore buddy.

Because this is the only pace where I can discuss on controversial topics without speech regulations.

Dogru degil kanki

Cheap VPNs I'm betting.

Most wont be actual roaches as they rarely speak English well.

how can this place be "politically incorrect" and then have so many whiny bitches in it?

it's politically incorrect to whine about some things

In comparison to other religions it is

Now post how Turks who don't live in Izmir/Instabul/Ankara really look like.

>those commieflags in background

k*rt as fuck

No fucking shit what did you expect ? South east of turkey is a literal arabian shithole and should be bombed

Northeast is alright tho because blondes

Israel has "Speech regulations"?

You can cherrypick all you want, but every single time you guys are posting 'white' turks, you're just posting greek oliveniggers who were too retarded to find their way back to their homeland during the population exchange. Or couldn't.

this

Don't russians have shit english speaking issues aswell due to how different Russian is in terms of formatting?

>religious
>traditionalist
>secret monarchist
>nationalist
>white
>hates jews
>redpilled
You guys would worship like a trump if he was a christian

>white
>turk
que?

You're right, but as a muslim and a turk he is the enemy of all Christendom.

I have a dream of oil extraction.

I really wonder how many of you Christians would cheer for Ottomans but kept all the attrocities, If Mehmeds decided to convert to Christianity

It feels like people hate ottomans because it is not 'their guy' doing shit, rather than what they do is right or wrong

>posting a bulgarian turk as greek

being this buttmad

This is literally history in a nutshell

Its ok if its us doing it THE OPPOSITION SHOULD BE FUCKING KILLED FOR DOING THE SAME SHIT