>youtube.com/watch?v=mWn0N3GYttQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck that dumb bitch and the burlap sack she wears

are you still going to fund her Mr. Goldberg?

I love how she looks like that a great part of her obviously died inside her.

She is on a dozen meds.

Be afraid, Trump supporters.

Be very afraid.

I've barely ever heard her speak before but she's incredibly annoying and comes across as a frail old grandma.

I think this is going to be the main thing keeping women from power. They can do okay in a parliament, but they're never going to exude confidence or power enough to rally the troops so to speak. Can anyone even name a single speech given by a woman that was any good?

I looked up a list of them and they were all shrill women crying about misogyny. Literally crying in some cases.

Can't run for president from an assisted living prison facility.

MOLOCH GIT YE GONE!

Comments are based

"There is a war against men. All women do is enjoy the fruits of civilization built by men. Let me know when a women will sit in a shed for 20 years to come up with math formulas like Newton did."

>sarsour pro sharia moslem organises a march paid for by soros

>women did this

Women for "most useful idiot" award

what the fuck is she wearing lmao

>I've barely ever heard her speak before

How? One of her trademarks is her incessant cackling and shrill voice. She was renowned for sounding like an angry mother who was constantly scolding you for being a racist sexist Islamophobic transphobic homophobic fat slandering misogynist deplorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8

>WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD

Honestly I wouldn't have given a fuck even if Beans from Even Stevens ended winning the Republican nomination because I'd have voted against Shrillary no matter what just so I wouldn't have to hear her fucking voice for 4 years.

WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK?!!?!?!

MADAME

>when you have to get drugged up just to make a 2 minute youtube video

Trump really rattled the fuck out of her

Fuck off, cuckerino.

We are Antifragile
We don't break
We get stronger
Expect us

How is she not dead yet

>the challenge we face
>we
>>>>>>we

The hardest challenge this fucking bitch had to face is sucking up a fat Senator to climb up ranks in the Democratic Party.

>why aren't I fifty points ahead?

Says Shillary in her robot body, attached with a penis to keep Bill in his place.

What was with that story about her planned celebration for the election night?

Fuck, she's horrible at reading off a prompter. She sounds worse than me when I had to read Infront of the class for school projects. She didn't even put any emotional into it, I thought that the new speech was just her sounding like that because she hadn't gotten over her losing, but holy shit she's horrible.

Women will run the world.
Then ruin it.

Its fucking amazing how the most priviliged group of people, WHITE WOMEN pretend to be oppressed.Trump must jail this fucker.

lol let her run
i never get tried of running

demorcats really are retarded, arent they?

it is her turn

>the future is female
>ignoring the 27 other genders

Sexist.

Apparently, the thought of them losing never entered their minds, so they blew ridiculous of money on celebrations, gigantic firework etc.

Most hillarious one were the confetti cannons - when she would win and get on the stage it would fire a special confetti shaped and stylized into glass shards, as a symbol of her breaking the glass ceiling that holds women down, but only crack in the glass ceiling that night was Trump's ass pressed against it.

A
F U C K I N G
S A C K

He had this giant glass structure in the Jacob Javits Center in NYC planned. Apparenty they were going to break a glass cieling or something. Fireworks in the Hudson river planned. At 2am Podesta came out and said its a long night and the results wouldnt be final for a few hours. Like 30 minutes later Trump was declared the winner.

Why not let heavily armed Muslims use the womens changing rooms?

Pretty much the only way I can think of to send Trumpets into as much apoplexy as Liberals were sent into is to re-run Clinton and have her win in 2020.

cringe

>women need to be told to be bold
>women need to be told they are deserving
>implying boldness isn't a skill
>implying respect isn't earned

Theresa May. Her speech last week on Brexit was pretty good.

Apparently all the comments about her $10,000 dresses finally drove her to dress more modestly.

Million dollar fireworks celebration cancelled two days before the election, and yet I still saw libshits posting their Hillary landslide predictions.