Why are left wingers more intelligent than right wingers?

Why are left wingers more intelligent than right wingers?

Why are the smartest politicians, all left wing?

Why are almost ALL modern day and past intellectuals left wing?

Why are the only right wing "intellectuals" religious nut jobs and people who hate fun?

You guys make fun of pseudo-intellectuals like Colbert and Stewart, as well as the people who watch their shows, but we all know they are right. We all know that every war is about oil, we all know republicans are the party of the rich and their voters, mainly white uneducated evangelical unskilled workers are just useful idiots. We all know that liberals are way smarter than conservatives, heck even this board knows it, since most of you are libertarians, but even you guys are useful idiots, who think Austrian economics benefits the average working man.

When will Sup Forums swallow it's pride and realize that Obama was a good president, and generally speaking liberals have been better presidents, and that voting for the right is voting agaisnt your own interests, and is actually hurting you while benefiting the top 1% of 1% of the population?

>Why are left wingers more intelligent than right wingers?

are they now, how interesting

Because (((THEY))) control the media, and thus the acceptable direction of public discourse. The people elevated to these roles don't usually have their ideas challenged since most people who work in the media and politics just need to appeal to "consensus". When they are chalenged in debate they usually perform very poorly, behaving childishly and appealing to emotion (such as Hillary). Generally the leftists will always lose their argument to an educated erudite conservative because their arguments are grounded in two concepts, utopianism and involuntary association, both of which are contradictions of liberty (see Bernie's college plans and obamacare).

>Why are left wingers more intelligent than right wingers?

Because we have better schools, and now thanks to Devos we'll really have better schools, as the liberal coasts will invest their money wisely in the future and the cornbasket will keep teaching creationism and idiocy.

Do you actually believe that current college education makes you intelligent?

next level bait nigger ill give you that

The liberal arts and gender studies degrees sure come in handy when making my sandwich.

Obama's iq was the lowest in history, you stupid fucking mudslime.

(fyi, american democrats are centre-right)

Got me and my wife each making six figures a year

>thinks picking a side is smart

Because one side clings to how things were, and the other side is progressing due to knowledge.

Wow working at a Starbucks and endeavors as an up and coming artist sure pay well nowadays.

>I am a good person
>therefore all my positions are good
>because my positions are good the high level people who profess the
them must also be good.
>it is good to be smart
>therefore the smartest people are those who agree with me.

Aww, sorry your world view is actual fiction.

Never understood why liberals think that being well educated equates to being well informed.

Congratulations, you're the highest functioning retard in a party filled with struggling artists and niggers

>1 post

>1 post

>1 post

>1 post

>1 post

Is getting aggravated by a complete stranger a sign of intelligence?

Also the fact you need to defend your story and yourself, again to a complete stranger, kind of signals that it is in fact you who are full of it.

Also you lost to a reality tv star, let that sink in famalam.

Forgot to mention, please make mine decaf.

>Is getting aggravated by a complete stranger a sign of intelligence?

Sounds like you're the one getting aggravated since your world view is that liberals can only work at Starbucks, but reality is that no, we make good livings. But keep crying, I love the tears.

> Also the fact you need to defend your story and yourself, again to a complete stranger, kind of signals that it is in fact you who are full of it.

Lol, as you have to keep defending your false world view.

> Also you lost to a reality tv star, let that sink in famalam.

>implying I voted for Hillary.

Oh Denmark, sorry your country means absolutely nothing and this is the best you can do to make yourself relevant.

Please, keep replying while I get paid to sit here and laugh at you.

I'll also have a muffin, to go please.

Lol, still no argument. Sad.

One more thing. what's the wifi password?

Such low energy. I would like to say I expected better but, you know, europoor and all that.

Thanks for the coffee and the muffin, always pleasant this is such a clean Starbucks, keep up the good work!

>because if it doesn't work the first three times, keep trying

Tbh this was savage AF and almost definitely on point senpai

Lol, except for the part where he's wrong (which is all of it senpai)

This is a Shareblue slide thread, but I'll leave this for you

Maybe. Just maybe. Colleges and universities are leftist cesspools? When you refer to intellectuals you just mean people with a higher form of education. Since these institutions are very liberal: 'gee i fucking wonder why'. Why do you even ask this question you retarded fuck. Also sage.