Is there an image made compiling pictures of Muslim terrorists?

Is there an image made compiling pictures of Muslim terrorists?
I'm tired of seeing the argument in pic related, I just want to shut it down.

I'll make one if there's not already something like it, but I'm gonna need some help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Bronx_terrorism_plot
newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/09/22/defense-grills-informant-at-bronx-terror-plot-trial/
thereligionofpeace.com/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38890090
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you browse liberal political forums?

Also isn't the guy on the right a liberal?

Heres one

Sweden?

Maybe if there weren't so many white terrorists and more muslim terrorists you'd be able to compile a list. Or maybe you're just too stupid

Write underneath "The United Staes of America" with a picture of Dearborn, Michigan.

>Who's Omar Mateen?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Bronx_terrorism_plot

newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/09/22/defense-grills-informant-at-bronx-terror-plot-trial/

Cute meme, here's 4 muslim niggers that got v& for being terrorists.

It would be easier if they didn't blow their own faces off.

Your graphic, like your argument, is nonsense.
The is no unifying religious or political goal amongst the three.

Stupid donk.

Here we have a prime example of the average white, christian, virgin male who is incompetent of pointing out a problem that doesn't exist.

What are you so bitchy for?

Says the man who sells his daughters to fat old white men.

play me 10/20 heads up

Head ass

That's very insightful, thanks.

>Is there an image made compiling pictures of Muslim terrorists?
There isn't a hard drive big enough in the world to hold that image.

thereligionofpeace.com/
"attacks" tab, you'll find your way.

>3 insane guys
>1.2 billion people who's ideology to covert,enslave or kill every non muslim they come across is practiced daily and is the law of the land in every muslim country on the planet.

I SEE HOW THEY ARE THE SAME!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuck

Thanks!

Read the thread and try again.

wtf i love islam now

Just link them liveleak vids of ISIS executions. High redpilling energy.

This thread is a waste of space and you know it, OP. You know know how your parents feel about you.

why Asians always have highest score

That picture makes such a shitty argument. We don't have to wait for shit to happen here and then respond to it, if we know it's happening elsewhere we can take preventative action. If your neighbor gets robbed at gunpoint you don't wait until you also get robbed at gunpoint to start locking your doors. There are reasons to be against the ban but "well no one from there has blown up, driven a truck into or mass raped everyone here yet" is not one of them.

>Including Terence Loughner and James Holmes
They were both Democrats/leftists.

Kind of undermines their assertion.

This picture doesn't make any argument at all, it's something that is sorely lacking in Sup Forums which is statistical data.

I'm all for locking doors against threats, so why aren't we locking our doors against known threats instead of unknown threats? I mean, exclusively unknown threats? Why aren't we taking actions against countries that have already demonstrated an immigration problem?

Here's one lmao

Why the fuck is "Muslim Country" capitalized? We have people who are actually illiterate trying to tell us what to think. Kind of activates your almonds.

Muslims killed 1400+ people LAST MONTH. Compared to OP which is 25 killed over 3 years.

Get from behind your proxy shareblue cunt

The will of the samurai drives their 1000 times folded steel bullets

That.. doesn't show the data that's listed at the wikipedia article at all. For example, there's actually 300 listed for White supremacy

>3 vs 15 fucking pages of terrorism

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38890090

Vs. The few thousand Muslim beheading videos and pics. Few mentally unstable white boys isn't equivalent to the plurality of Muslim brutality. Look at the scoreboard, Muslim terrorist attacks way deadlier than handful of white kids. Just get a comparison graph going

A lot of people in this thread are responding to OP's pic by pointing out the numerous sources of Muslim beheadings and executions.

Has anyone actually cross examined which countries those videos are from and how many of those countries are on Trump's temporary travel ban?

Flag

yes but "muslims are not terrorists !!! islamists are !!!"

Granted, there's a fuck ton more for Islamic extremism, but if you're gonna make a graph, make it accurate to the data set listed as the source.

R A R E

desu senpai

If your argument is that the ban should be farther reaching then I agree: if this ban is to be implemented then stopping it halfway doesn't make sense, though most of these countries that skirt the ban like Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have business dealings with the US in which we make lots of money selling them military equipment, especially aircraft. Obviously there is a difference in our relationship with these countries is significantly different than Syria and Iran.

But terrorism and crime from people from the banned countries isn't an unknown threat: there were incidents in Nice, Belgium, Cologne and two incidents in Paris off the top of my head where violence or mass sexual assaults were propagated by immigrants from these countries. That's not an unknown threat, that's a known threat that hasn't happened here yet.

I'm not pro-izzlam but your comment is making you look pretty ignorant about this religion and is why anti-islam aren't taken seriously bc we can say pretty much the same about the bible if we have this point of view

But Nice, Belgium, Cologne and France aren't banned.

And on the Saudi Arabia note, don't forget that a member of the royal family is the 2nd largest shareholder of 21st Century Fox and the #1 largest shareholder of Citigroup.

please re-read the graph and the source.
reminder to lurk two years before posting.

This graph would be better if it showed where the American born terrorists traveled to before going all retarded.

I'd love to know how many in the Secular/Political/Anarchist were Left or Right wing so we could have those numbers stacked against each other.

Only reason I bother checking a few news sites anymore is to see if there is a mass shooting or terrorist attack. Don't even care about anything these days.

lol been lurking for 15 buddy ;)

>Re-read graph, title reads "Number of terrorist attacks per ideology"
>Checked source, specifically section titled "Terrorist attacks"
>Organized list by "Political Ideology"
>Saw many more Islamic terrorist attacks than listed, and entire separate categories completely omitted from graph.

Which part am I doing wrong?

I smell a leaf with a proxy

lived in the UAE in the 90s, exactly why were we in heavily fortified compounds with guard stations and bomb checking equipment... Strange that eh, the compounds were build before any major modern conflicts so ... why build them like that?

McVeigh and Kaczynski did nothing wrong.

OMG - White people can be bad at times, so all Muslims are innocent!!!!!!!!

...i forget...

How many people are in this picture again?

Unless you're trying to say that people are being radicalized in Nice or Cologne, which you would need proof of, why would you even suggest banning people from Nice or Cologne when you know that middle eastern and African refugees were the ones who performed the acts of violence there?

Yeah, Saudi Arabia has deep pockets. They also funded a large portion of Hillarys campaign. Everyone knows they're scumbags, but since everyone is still dependent upon them for oil we all have to put up with them for now. Nobody likes the Saudis.

Here's a red pill for you: that was an FBI setup

Updated the graph, what do you think?

fuck of Ahmed/Appologist
The stated goal of Islam is conversion slavery or death of every non muslim on the planet

EVERY Muslim country on the planet has...ok wait for it...MUSLIM LAWS AS THE LAW OF THE LAND

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

u wot m8

At least two of those are Jews.

Better :)

They look like faggots, so Canadians.

FUCK OFF CTR SHILL,
DADDY TRUMP WON THE ELECTION, CRY FOR 8 YEARS HAHAHAHA

I call making a collage of kmown muslim terrorist into one of these white killers

fine ahmed, white kids being abandoned by society, fed shit, and over-medicated committing mass killings is a big problem too, happy?

hi blueshare bye blueshare

Low energy shilling. How many sheckles are you earning per (you)?

If ISIS were a thing when they wanted to kill people, they all would have pledged for ISIS.

That you think killers like this aren't exactly the kind of people ISIS recruits shows that your double digit IQ is running in first gear.

>Jewish extremist

god just the sound of what that could be

>OY VEY YOU ANTI SEMITIC BASTIDS, IT WAS 60000000000 GOYGILLION REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST HEAAAAAS MY LAWYEEEAAAAA

>write books about technology
>open your mail
>it fucking explodes
>2 years later the unabomber mails you and says you have no brains and your book sucks too

needs a time frame

This seriously triggers me.

Comparing three attacks to more than 20.000 since 2001.

Leftists really like to dance about facts.

Just make one with Nidal Hasan and the Tsarnaev brothers asking what right wing movement are they part of

>hundreds of islamic jihadists
>show 3 mentally unstable white guys
>hur dur i win

>omar mateen is conspicuously missing

Some Americans commit crimes therefore we should import criminals from other countries.

Just pure NaCl

White people in countries with 60-70% white populations have white serial killers and murders? SHOCKING. Now why is it that 2-3% MUSLIM populations in these countries commit such a DISPROPORTIONATE number of the same violent crimes and rape? Why are they so prevalent when they are literally 2-3% of the fucking population? It's like how blacks are about 17% of the population, but account for around 50% of violent crimes. THAT IS THE PROBLEM NO ONE IS SAYING WHITES DONT DO THESE THINGS YES I AM TRIGGERED BY RETARD LIBERALS .

kek, poor eliot rodger would fucking flip if he saw this

there no concrete numbers for the tulsa "riot". its been greatly exaggerated

>LGBTBBQ

HAAHHAHAHA

t. Abdul Mehmet-Mohammed Mohammad

>2017: get appointed White House Science Advisor, get called "dangerously anti-intellectual" by the MSM

Just google muslims

Communists killed millions

It isn't terrorists I'm worried about with the Muslim invasion.
It's their shit-tier durka durka culture and low IQ genetics, polluting what were once great countries.