Draining the swamp

>Draining the swamp

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-signs-order-to-begin-rolling-back-wall-street-regulations/2017/02/03/650668d8-ea30-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.61144c0dae46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That sure looks like an unbiased source your posting from, shill

Sup Forums is wrong again! Lmao fuck kek

The swamp is in government, pal

We should start by purging our judicial system of activist obstructionist judges that try to make up laws from the bench rather than do their jobs and enforce the law.

wtf i have goodwill for hill now

>I'M GONNA HELP OUR VETERANS, OH AND BELIEVE ME, I'VE GOT THE BEST HEALTH-CARE PLANS. THE BEST.

Stop responding to bait you fucking retards.

>The Judical system matters
>Not the rich Jew bankers

wtf im a sanitary landfill for hill now

No doubt an objective article giving an honest representation of the truth and facts. I hate Drumpf now!

Is Bob ded yet?

Ehh. Half of the board are just ironic shitposting or baits. So who cares.

>Jonathan Chait
>New York Magazine
Seems legit there anonbro

why no link? why not even put up who hosted the article? is this fake news?

fake news

>bob 4 Trump
>@Patriot715
>generic eagle superimposed in-front of US flag

totally legit real account account

The mods should but they treat this board as Sup Forums 2.0. I assume it's because Hiroshimoot told them to stand down.

But still, every reading this make sure to hide and sage the thread.

See shitlibs, he's a moderate, you don't have to worry about daddy's trust fund. It will be ok.

>OY VEY, TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN....... FOR US.

>F-fake news
Sup Forums as fucking stupid as always.

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-signs-order-to-begin-rolling-back-wall-street-regulations/2017/02/03/650668d8-ea30-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.61144c0dae46

>washingtonpost
yes fake news

HOW WILL DRUMPF RECOVER!?
THIS OBJECTIVE NEWS SOURCE WROTE A HEADLINE LIKE THAT SO THINGS MUST BE REALLY BAD!

The twitter handle is literally patriot and some numbers kek

Trump isn't touching either of those anyway

>B-but WaPo said
jesus christ mate fuck off back to pleddit and tumblr

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

you are pathetic ctr.
get a real job, loser

Every. Fucking. Time.

Many such cases. Sad!