Kennedy!

Anybody watch her show on Fox Business? She's a great host, there's a phenomenal glass desk which facilitates fantastic Leg Duels, and she has informative and entertaining guests like Michael Malice, Kat Timpf, etc. If anyone knows somewhere that this show can be streamed or downloaded (or any links for streaming of news program) I would love it if you could help a Sup Forumsack out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StIcCUhbxIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to cum on her glasses

I really want to get her pregnant

what the fuck is wrong with you?

What kind of question is this? I'm asking about a TV show. Don't make me get my leaf blower out.

>not watching the superior trish

look how hot she used to be

She's nice. I think her and Kimberly from the 5 r top tier waifu material, but i wouldnt discount hefty mccain. She would make a good mommy tbqh famalam
Also im prwtty sure kennedy and watters world are dicking around

>ywn see Kennedy get BLACKED

Why even live?

>jew
>libertarian
>not nationalist
>muh immigrants
>often hosts other Jews
Get the fuck out with that ugly kikess.

18+ only pls

>which facilitates fantastic Leg Duels
what is a Leg Duel? do they have kick fights?

youtube.com/watch?v=StIcCUhbxIE

I would give it to her raw, if you know what I mean

Agreed. The only nice thing I have to say about her is at least she isn't Meghan McCain.

You dont like em thicccccc my friend? Meghan mccain is an aryan's wet dream

I like watching her quietly squirm when her dad is acting traitorous.

I remember her days on MTV in the 90s. I'm glad she at least found some employment!

Where are the legs?

"Atheism is a religion" - Kennedy

see

She got that Jewish nose reduced LOL.

I'm more of a fan of Mega Milk McCain

Fuck you, only God can judge me.

Shop a dick on her hand lol

Hi Kennedy!

Came here to say this 2bh

don't you just wanna cuddle with her?

Trish a cute.

Outing myself as a middleagedfag here but: fucking hell this is one of the most worthless untalented useless "celebrities" of all time. She's like a more annoying ugly version of paris fucking hilton. Hilton at least had money and a social life. Kennedy almost single handedly killed Mtv back in the 90's. It's like the corporate yids at Mtv saw the grunge thing going on and desperately tried to get some ironic alternative looking girl to "be hip with the kids" and this dumb cunt was the result. She was fucking painful to watch. Unfunny, uninteresting, annoying, dumb as a fucking rock...literally nothing going for this waste of air at all. Hell, she wasn't even good looking. A fucking failure on every level. The fact I haven't seen her doing anything in 20 years hasn't surprised me at all...the fact some dipshit apparently gave her a job recently just shows how desperate the kike media is.

On the good side: if this stupid piece of human garbage can have a "career" then literally any retard can do something with their life. Have hope NEETs.

Top fucking kek.

>Kat Timpf
HNNNGGG