We were literally born in the wrong generation. Generation Z is going to save the world

We were literally born in the wrong generation. Generation Z is going to save the world.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
>According to the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, members of Generation Z tend to be more conservative than Millennials. According to a survey of 50,000 Gen Z-aged students (defined here as those ages 14 to 18 in 2016) in the United States done by My College Options and the Hispanic Heritage Foundation in September and October of 2016, 34% of participants supported Donald Trump, while 20% supported Hillary Clinton.[71] People who are part of Generation Z are also fiscally conservative; according to Generation Z Goes to College by Corey Seemiller and Meghan Grace, 84% of Generation Zers identify as fiscally moderate or conservative.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
>The youngsters surveyed had more conservative views on gay marriage, transgender rights and drugs than their older siblings, parents and potentially even grandparents

Thank you based Pewds.

Collegefag here and I see this all the time.

Freshmen guys (and some freshman gals) are totally conservative even those from California.

Is 1995 Gen Z?

The pendulum is swinging and it's about time

>gen z will save the world

Hearty kek look, it's millenials/gen x/boomers 2.0

You're just millenials faggot you've failed the world you would already have excelled in school and done something if you were meant to. Just watch, you'll do nothing

I'm not saying it's your fault though no worries

No retards

Besides trump is another kike, you people are being fooled like Obama supporters were just fuckin watch retards

The white race is fucked

Who cares about rich kikes staying in the country which is trumps whole thing

>The white race is fucked
Pretty much this. We cannot out-do the Latino's when it comes to birthrates.

>mfw we're going to be blamed for the mess of the future

>Hate tattoos
>Don't like gay marriage or trans

Wow amazing. This is literally nothing. These views put you in the center. It's hardly conservative. Tell me when they support anti-miscegenation laws and want to ban immigration from non-European countries.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

>Last generation Boomers end up raising the most conservative offspring since the dawn of the 1900's

First - mid gen boomers and their weak parenting did this.

Bump

A lot of us were raised by disgruntled gen X'ers who want to bring back the 80s by raising the equivalent of cultural hand grenades and unleashing them on society. It's glorious.

Really? Since I have the impression that most of the western society, even a portion of the right, totally supports those mental illnesses.

can confirm

(((pure coincidence)))

It really is amazing how many effective mechanisms are in place to keep you from thinking critically.

We're at a point where any critical examination of Trump is met with accusations of CTR or JIDF. Don't get me wrong, Hillary is a cunt, but Trump could be a psyop. Unless you think that the people who've been running the world with such perfect deception just "slipped up" with Hillary and "overshot" in such an obviously retarded and transparent way.

I think they want you to think it's Trump v. The media/Government. I think they could detect growing resistance to their deception and they decided the best way to control the opposition is to lead it themselves.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe not. But it's very unsettling how a once analytic board such as Sup Forums has found a way to dismiss any and all criticism with just a few simple boogeymen.

I'm not that hopeful to be honest. Young kids seem to lean lolbertarian. They are autistic liberals, nothing more. All the dogmas that destroyed the West in these last 60 years are accepted by them, as they're accepted by Trump.

People who were 17 or 18 last year are millennials.

>no drugs
ruined

>34% trump
>20% clinton
>46% sanders

No, your just a sperging cuck that has been brainwashed by jews into hating ur own generation

Gen Y is 1980-1999 = Y = Millennials = Sup Forums
Generations usually cover gaps of 20 years and have an early branch and a late branch (there are outliers). Gen Y started with the phenomenon of commonplace technology in universities and jobs (ex: Compuserve in the 1980’s up till mid 1990’s) however it didn’t become a household norm until the 2000’s (every fag having a phone/computer). To put in perspective, someone born in 1980 is still a borderline millennial. Being born in 1980 means you are only 13 years of age by 1993, in time for the election of Bill Clinton. Regular 13 year olds cannot vote, don’t have a wide range of political knowledge and most certainly don’t have global knowledge outside basic schooling simply due to the amount of years they’ve been alive. In terms of “childhood”, it is divided into baby, toddler (walking), early childhood, middle childhood and adolescence childhood (puberty-post puberty). Now most of you fuckers barely remember anything before age 8 so anything before toddler is eliminated. When people refer to their childhood, they usually mean school age aka early-middle childhood (kids aged 8-13) because in high school they become edgy faggots that call everything older than a year their “childhood”. That’s where “childhood is composed”. Just because you watched a couple 90's cartoons and played with some colorful springs as a 10 year old doesn't mean you aren’t a millennial. Unless you’re in your late 20’s - mid 30’s, which let’s be honest, most of you fags are college students or NEETs, you cannot start using millennial like it’s a term exceptionally made for a special group of people outside of Sup Forums and irl. Every single one of you faggot dick sniffers are Millennials

Tfw litterally gen Z and can confirm this, most people my age are redpilled, even the muslims.

Young people tend to be edgy right wingers just to be edgy, they grow and and finally use their brains when they're adults. People with brains are left wingers.

Thanks to the older generations red pilling them.

Plus I can have a young red pilled gen z wife so it's a win win.