Would you exist if Hitler won?

Would you exist if Hitler won?

I don't think Belgium exists in both timelines, to be quite honest.

I'm half polish, so probably not.

I think so

we can only dream

Assuming i wasn't drafted and killed yes.

let me roll for it

>ends in 0
what did Kek mean by this

>Be northern Native American
>Confused on conflicting statements made directly by Hitler.

yes I'd exist

but probably part of a forest guerilla warlord making raids on Nazi gold and oil convoys and freeing slav slaves from captivity.

I don't know. It really depends on the US Italian campaign. Probably not though, my grandparents left in the 50s anyway after their shithole in Sicily got bombed to shit

serious answer:

1. my grandfather would've died at the eastern front
2. my other grandparents would've been rounded up in the palestine ghetto and killed/enslaved before my parents were conceived

Most likely not. Even the slightest difference could cause my parents to fuck five minutes later, if they meet at all

Yep, pretty sure
My village didn't really do much in WW2, so nothing really changed over the course of the 3rd reich
Well, my grandfather wouldn't have been beat nearly to death by some drunk british soldiers after the war, so I'm even more likely to exist there, I guess?

Depends on his relations with Laos

No. None of us would exist.

Probably, yeah.

yeah we were his aryan bros

yes, pops was in the VNV

>le hitler was evil meme

> 88
Adolf Kekler

yes

Yes, most likely

Yep

He loved and respected Turks

If Hitler won, sure

If the nips also won, definitely not

If the commies in Vietnam succeeded in killing my Grandfather(Aus soldier) then I would not be shitposting today.

yeah

nah, BUT WHO CARES? MUH NAZI FRIENDS IN THE SPACE.

>"what did he mean by this"
>israel
>jew
>"let me roll for it"
Obviously we have some gold coins at stake.

Probably I can imagine most Brits back home be it Wife or mothers would bend the knee if Hitler won but after awhile things would ban out.

in a solid, 6ft, blonde german

Both my parents are from Germany so yes(1st generation born in this shithole).

No. I think would have been snagged by the eugenics police. Maybe they would continue to let me live and be productive, I'm not sure what the criteria are.

OP : if we were axis as well we might have been together, but the us might still stay because its a superpower, but japan definitely will fall since the hiroshima bombings

Depends on how far it goes to be honest, it's entirely possible my grandad would've immigrated to America instead of Britain, so my grand parents wouldn't have met.

Nope, I've got plenty of Jewish lineage and thus would've been likely oven'd. Fine with me tho, idc. Hail victory MAGA.

I dunno I'm quarter Jew but still the rest of me is white.

>implying you would exist if even a minor change happened that world have caused a minor change in the time or circumstances in the way your parents met one another or were meant to conceive you but a it was in a different day, hour or minute that your sperm was not the one that successfully made it to your mother's egg.

The fact that you exist is a miracle senpai. All of history up until your birth led to you. It explicitly and implicitly, influenced your parents thoughts, feelings, moods, interests, principles and their ancestors too. If even little things were changed the deviation from reality as we experience it would continue to build up exponentially. Eventually resulting in an alternate present or future completely alien to our timeline.

Tall, blonde and blue-eyed familiy from Denmark/Norway. Most likely, yeah.

i'm a muslim so i'll probably get recruited to the arabian legion or something

Yup. Family killed bolsheviks on the eastern front. We wuz axis and shiiieeet.

I think my grandfather would've died in the most dishonorable way possible: sharing an oven with a jew.

No, my grandfather was an army airman stationed in Germany...

Yes, only way Hitler could have won is if the US never entered the war. So I would have been even more likely to exist. Although I guess if we had still fought the Japanese then my grandfathers might have gone to the Pacific instead and gotten killed there.

Yes, I'm pretty sure I would.

Not sure how his feelings were towards Indians. There are many different accounts regarding this. Hitler did end British colonialism though. He was equally if not more responsible than Gandhi for it, and Hitler also supported Indian Freedom Movement. I am guessing I would have existed.

Lol, Brazil is cool. The chicks are hot and DTF, what else could you ask for.

Absolutely my family is of scottish and german descent and I have blondish hair and blue eyes and lift.

Nope, gramps was in the USAF and got deployed to Germany in the 60s.

im french/german so yeah

Yes, by the time Hitler invaded Poland both my grandparents have already won a war against communism fighting in the fascist side

No

At the moment of conception you have hundreds of millions of sperm heading for a single egg and only one of those sperm gets to be the one who caries half the DNA for the new person. What would happen if a different sperm fertilized that egg when you were conceived? Would you still be born? Nope! The person who would be born would no more be you that your brother or sister.You wouldn't exist and someone else would be born in your place - assuming your mother even got pregnant at all.

For you to have been conceived - trillions of events had to occur exactly the way it did. Otherwise - you wouldn't be here.

Probably

Family lived in a nazi controled area so yes

second best ally

can an anglo tell me if op's post is gramatically correct?

The only people Hitler went after was the Jewish people and the Gypsy people, so most of us would exist, the blacks in America and Africa, and the asians in America and Asia.

...and even though, in terms of blood, most Jews would probably just go underground, there are blond hair and blue eyed Jewish people, and lots pretended to be Christian Germans.

But it wouldn't have been a good future, and I doubt the Nazi regime would have last, would have made Germany like People's Republic of China. Too much ideology of any sort will sink the ship.

>1/2 Sicicilian
>1/2 Irish
It's possible, but not probable.

No because I'd have the Franco pass

Shit I meant yes

Definitely

No I wouldn't. Without communism there my mom would've stayed in Cuba and never meet my dad in the US.

Same here, family left Sicily after their village got wrecked

Ah man I really hope not. Not existing is my biggest fantasy

Yes, my granddad killed japs, not nazies.

Yes. If the Japs won, it would be a different story.

Nothing inherently wrong with it as far as I can tell
"Would you exist if Hitler had won" is possibly a better phrasing

I definitly would.

BUTTERFLY EFFECT SAYS NO

Yes, and I would have a cute blonde wife and 10 children. For sure. No doubt.

khmmm...

They killed only the communists and the Jews. You'd have been just fine.

>Would you exist if Hitler won?
It looks grammatically fine to me. Maybe
>Would you exist if Hitler had won?
would be better, but I don't think it matters because it's obviously past-tense anyway.

The Japanese winning would have lead to an ethnic cleansing of the entire eurasian continent. Hitler was flexible, japan would have nipified the whole world

Without a doubt yes

100% white German Aryan, proven to have clean blood at least 6 generations back.
Sure I would live.

Probably, unfortunately

Why would you interpret the question wrong on purpose? Answers like this make no sense and contribute nothing.

who was the best

Probably I have no Jewish blood and for the past 10 generations it's been pure Rajput blood

Given Im not dark skinned, most likely. Specially if the US had not intercepted the German offerings for Mexican aid/help vs the US, too bad (((they))) sunk some of our ships carrying oil around 1941-42 and we we're obligated to offer support to the Jew manipulated allies. Still don't know how good our country would've been for the axis back them, maybe at diverting some of the US resources from the pacific into us, but if that had been the case we would've gotten hiroshima'd waaaay too soon to be a threat

Probably

Disregard flag, I'm just visiting some relatives

no one here would butterfly effect dumbass