HWNDU

Do people even come anymore and what happened to /ourguys/ and britt venti LOL someone enlighten me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YMMBHQ9WbI
hwndu.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=emvsklp3uVE
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=thicc
youtube.com/watch?v=UrAbeyNoqd8
youtube.com/watch?v=pNeOSLwsSLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>START MASTURABTING!

STOP MASTURBATING

Yesterday evening, there where some hispanic trump supporters.

And this angry serbian, kek.

sad.

And Milkman

tell brittany venti to come back here nd on twitter we want season 3

good riddance.

Sup Forums has become a cesspool of attention whores and people spouting memes in real life.

There was even a narutard autist among these untermensch.

Look I agree but it was so entertaining whenever I studied I would watch and it was the ultimate stream

his character didn't vibe too well with the new kids

we doxxed our own guys and they stop coming

Fuck the new kids and that mexican neck beard with the pony tail

he was begging venti to come back, but he never talked to her when she was around, creep

the mongolian was based, but that ugly ass pr mf with the ponytail neckbeard and acne was just repulsive

Ebrietas in the thread!

lot of creeps on the internet, and venti's job is to monetize creeps, what do u expect to happen

i still leave the stream on, the white noise of nyc street traffic is pleasant background noise

He looks like a MGS character.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YMMBHQ9WbI

true, it was cringe

fake

Mods stopped deleting these threads after /ourguys/ got doxxed and had to leave, really makes you think

>punished serb

t. schizo bot

They got doxxed? How do you know leaf did ? plus did they say they are not coming back

>You're watching The Paperboyprice Show! Only on Discovery Channel.

lol the view count almost went below 1000 last night, this shit gets more dead every day

topkek
i hope it happens soon

Yes Leaf did. And Jesus. And Boganon. And Rose.

why did they "have to leave"? face it, /yourguys/ abandoned you because you are a loser in some third world shithole who wishes he was a rich trustfund kid partying in nyc, but you're not and they don't give a fuck about you

How do you see the amount of views?

hwndu.info/

What is leafs name if he got doxxed i knew about jesus but leaf wow

haha for someone who stans a bunch of random college kids in nyc you never bothered to check the view count? man u r sad, SAD!

Because you schizos doxxed them, that's why. And the only one there who is truly rich is crusty lips.
Thanks, much appreciated

No

youtube.com/watch?v=emvsklp3uVE

that's you, that's really you, get a grip, kid

Who is the cutie on the left?

Please respond

they doxxed themselves because they wanted an excuse to leave, if jesus really didn't want to get doxxed he wouldn't have been plugging his idiotic wrestling career

you call that cute you beat idiot

paperboy is the one with the brown .. coat

Lets be honest, intially as cool as this all might have seen. As it wen't on... There was something off about these 'RL anime characters' I can sense it but idk... unpopular opinions i guess.

whats their names someone say them

>everyone who is not a loser like me is rich
Schizo goes to the internet, gets mad that people enjoy life and undermines their efforts to further the cause. Many such cases - sad!

I go to college and I'm not rich, by the way, faggot.

this was only funny when shia was flipping out and getting himself arrested, you guys are like those loser people that beat a dead horse and laugh, trying really hard to fit in

It's time to stop, you're all faggots

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=thicc

>gets mad that people enjoy life

you consider spouting memes at a security camera "enjoying life"? there are a lot of better for a bourgeois kids to "enjoy life" in new york, those kids were fucking nerds, it was funny to watch but plz those guys were tards

Based swede

>what happened to /ourguys/ and britt venti LOL someone enlighten me

They lost interest and most of them are in some secret Discord circlejerk

don't be so infantile user, lefty/pol/s sperg outs are what is keeping this things amusing

youtube.com/watch?v=UrAbeyNoqd8

Is Paper an elaborate troll?

They clearly do a lot of other enjoyable things like wrestling, but it seems you can't grasp the idea of btfoing leftists irl, engaging with anons and trolling buzzkike reporters being enjoyable. Or you're KK. Either way fuck off.

jesus opened up his heart and unfortunately some assholes on here shat all over him

the first 2 weeks were GOAT and honestly the stream helped me come out as a Trump supporter to my friends.

now it seems like its dead though, the magic is gone

>britt venti
People like her getting involved is why I stopped watching. Feeding the ego of attention whores only provokes them to seek more.

Tell me more, for I too know the eldritch

>hey clearly do a lot of other enjoyable things like wrestling

you think pro-wrestling is enjoyable? wwe is possibly the stupidest shit ever, only surpassed by monster truck rallies, loolllllllll you must be one of the saddest dudes

Me too my liberal friends were starting to be my friends again cus of the entertaining stream wtf im pissed

in youre opinion its stupid

i for one tend to enjoy putting on WWE every once in a while, but I don't really follow it anymore

for some people it's their passion, for others it's not.

you are literally:

>stop liking what I don't like REEEEE

nah, he's a dumbass nigger

She's my daughter and she's cute!

she looks like she'd do literally anything in bed

she's pushing the limits of too fat to fuck, but her face is decent.

exactly, as soon as people started talking about those kids like they are fucking celebs or something i started to hate it, you would think they were the new "club kids" but they aren't, they're a bunch of lame ass trump supporters with shit taste who watch cartoons and wrestling, fuck them

dude, i gotta tell ya man, but shit like wwe is for white trash and people with really bad taste, but this is Sup Forums so maybe you don't realize that

no that's me, i got bored of (you) farming you autists.

>her face is decent.

what did he mean by this?

I'm not interested in watching it but it sounds like an interesting activity. What do you enjoy, mr schizo? Shitposting 24/7 on a cambodian basket weaving forum while you get fed tendies in a tube in your parents' basement? Why are you so incredibly bitter towards people having fun?
Also BTW fuck you if you don't like monster trucks, nigger. Stupid smug urban trash.

>>face is decent

you seen her smile? its fucking awful, just awful.

i have a good time watching it if the wrestlers are really technically gifted or athletic, plus it is funny sometimes

also you shitpost on an anime imageboard, im sure you enjoy some things that others would consider retarded

good lord, i had no idea her teeth looked like that. is that really the same girl?

i mostly take it back

What's with the buses?

How do you go from this...

OMG ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE NASA JACKETS

that's like the 5th one i saw on the thread

So it's envy, then. You're literally Sup Forums's Ephialtes.

to this?

The climax was when Sam Hyde arrived to eliminate them all for being degenerate. After that it was unwatchable. I tried to watch when plaidman and his posse returned but it was impossible with that scarfjew character so really the whole thing is dead.

>Its a schoolchildren episode

>all these brainwashed kids :(

envy what exactly? you are seriously retarded.

Why american high school students look so old?

>superhero #1 starts playing

they are old

american students get held back a lot and their schooling lasts longer

many hispanic kids are brought here without documentation and their parents lie about their like "i brought him across the border when he was only a baby!" but really he was 6 so now he's a 23 year old in hs, remember that dominican little league team that was like all 20 year olds lol

Why does their ego bother you so much? If you had trouble with their political views I'd understand, but your problem seems to stem from these kids being human. What's your endgame, brethren?

so you like attention whores? why don't you go to youtube and subscribe to some whores there instead of shitting up the board with fanboi faggot shit, thanks

Fluoride
Your bitterness shows it's envy. They have charisma and are loved by anons, you're despised. So you doxx. Just like Ephialtes showed the enemy the path around the Spartans because he was unfit for combat and envied those who were.

you are a sick individual, try not to shoot a school

fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=pNeOSLwsSLk
>superhero number 1 starts playing

i'll go back if shia comes back.

you're like one of those crazy fans that get so obsessed you will start stalking people and eventually show up with a gun, you're probably the one who doxxed them since you're so fucking complete obsessed with them, seek help, they probably laugh at you when they go back to nyu

yeah, it's true, Sup Forums is full of nerds, trying to help them not be austistic is a fools errand

(faint jingling in the distance)
HAHAHAHA PAPERBOY YEAH

>IMAJUN MUH OUTREIGH WEN DOUS ANONS KEPT POSTING PICCHARS OF HWNDU

it's sort of interesting to get a closer look at one of those bizarre wackos who dances around in their underwear in urban centers, paper isn't the only one of those dudes you'll see, but i always wondered, what the fuck would possess someone to do such a thing?

I expect things to pick up a bit today. The weathers nice and warm at 58f. Good day to go out.

Tomorrows gonna be a pretty big snowstorm. 5-8in is projected all day, then it will stick around until it melts away late Sunday early Monday.

It will be interesting to see what transpires over Friday and Saturday due to the snowy conditions. We might even see some activity out in the middle of the storm tomorrow, though I'd doubt it.

This has been your HWNDU Weather Report.

The Naked Cowboy was the originator, or at least the one who is most known for that shit. Dude definitely had to raking in 6 figures since he was posted up in Times Square.

Even Paperboi can't give a shit about this anymore. And you KNOW he has absolutely nothing better to do.