What cities are good to move to? I'm in NYC and I need to get away from all the PoC...

What cities are good to move to? I'm in NYC and I need to get away from all the PoC. I don't mind liberals and faggots so much as long as they don't try to flood the place with urban youths.

Atlanta
Southside Atlanta

Cities are fucked. Start saving up and move to a 99% white suburb. Then take the treacherous journey into the heart of darkness while your family at least stays safe.

Isn't that the "blackest, gayest" city in America?

Baltimore

UP Michigan is pretty dope but it can be pretty liberal. I really liked Reno NV when I lived there but there are some bad parts. Mostly white if you stay in good neighborhoods or live in Sparks.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

I should mention for fair disclosure that UP Michigan has some brutal fucking winters but if you don't mind snow it's absolutely gorgeous year round. If you like the outdoors it's a fantastic place.

You should move to Tel Aviv.

San Diego

Boise, clean city and few minorities.

im visiting nyc with my family soon, im white. will i get rekt? what are the things not to do? are there places dangerous to white people. do you hate foreigners?

Do what every new yorker does and move to florida. Yes, there are a lot of minorities, but we make for it by being extremely based.

do i have to learn PC culture before i come there??

just carry a camera around wherever you go and if you make a social faux pas they'll just write you off as a dumbass tourist.

The whitest area of white expats in Mexico. Or Taiwan.

lol

Faggot plebbitor detected.

We call them niggers here, not urban youth. And they are subhuman. Never equate them to normal whites ever again.

but if i carry camera, im a good target to rob, or maybe i dont get robbed during daytime?
does it matter what kind of clothes i have?
are there places i shouldnt go?

the worst you will experience is a homeless guy jacking off in broad daylight while catcalling whatever woman or feminine looking male you are with

Not many large cities left in the US that aren't full of shitskins and liberal retards any more. My guess would be something near the center of the country. Maybe something like Louisville, Des Moines, or Kansas City?

Also AIDsiest

Denver is pretty great if you've got some money and not autistic.

Chandler or Gilbert Arizona.

>NYC
Don't spread your shit elsewhere. Just stay in your containment city like the rest of your ilk.

Trust me, the rest of the country isn't interested in how much better you do everything "up north" even though you had to GTFO of there because of how shit it is.

If you have the money Orange County in California is a nice place. Not many PoC (except some tourists) and you will have ridiculously good weather and live close to the beach...

Cons: if you are a gunfag u may not like it

Its also expensive but im pretty sure it has to be cheaper than NYC

Also we have the most attractive women in the country hands down

Columbia South carolina

Denver is filled with homeless people like no other. They're all high

Move upstate.

>>Baltimore
Kek

Bring ammo

T. Baltimore user

Just dont look like a victim/someone who can be robbed easily. Carry yourself with confidence

Seconding this. San Diego is cancer, but everything else is full blown aids