Jews are Satan's chosen people. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

Jews are Satan's chosen people. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM
youtube.com/watch?v=347to413eVU&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP IT RIGHT NOW GOY

MAH 6 GORRILLION

Jews are Gods chosen, open your bible. Oh wait you're talking about the synagogue of Satan, which the bible says aren't REAL Jews, Christians are the Jews of the bible you're talking about Talmudists Sup Forums claims to be redpilled but can't even get this one simple fact straight.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>which say they are Jews and are not but do lie

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Why would God choose the most horrific, evil, dishonest, pedophilic people on earth to be his chosen? Only makes sense if their God is Satan.

canaanites (sons of cain) are believed to be jews correct?

>Harold Rosenthal quotes
holy fuck goy shut it down

This is 100% false, Christians who believe in the bible are likely to be none of those

Jews learn this at a very young age of course most will deny it but they know it's true.

I mean Jews are all those things. Also what the Jews believe and what the Christians believe are not the same thing.

how do you defeat communists? or even better how do you prevent them from starting shit?

that explains Trump

They have the universities 100% in their hands. You have to take them back.

You're talking about Talmudists, did you read my bible quote? The Jews you're talking about are lying, they're not Jews Christians are the Jews in the bible. Don't get it mixed up

>Implying flying spaghetti monsters are real.

Jews are the closest things to demons on this plane.

Aryans are the closest thing to angels.

This is why both groups absolutely hate each other.

No one cares about the Bible you stupid fuck. Jews are taught that they worship Satan. Jews wrote the Bible and whatever is written on there is a fucking lie

Didn't know that, Harold.

Christians wrote the bible, if Talmudists believe the bible why did they kill Gods son? Are all Euro niggers this retarded?

>Aryans are the closest thing to angels.

World War 1 and 2 and thousands of other wars in the last 12,000 years disprove this.

Jews wrote it for the goyim not for themselves you idiot

No they didn't, Christians wrote it. Talmudists wrote the Talmud. Why is this such a difficult concept for Euro niggers?

The jews from the bible and modern jews are two completely different peoples.

>gods chosen people
>they killed jesus

Hmm

CHRISTIANS DIDNT KILL JESUS

No I'm pretty sure the Romans killed Jesus. The Jews just didn't accept him as the Son of God / King of the Jews.

All instigated by Jews

*talmudists

>spewing jewish propaganda
>not even reading a single gospel
Their is no blood on Roman hands, the blood of the murdered Christ is upon the jews and their children.

>Jews are Gods chosen
then why did they kill jesus?

I'm not sure you know what an aryan is.

Aryans are not just blonde haired blue eyed people (although those do have their genes more often). They were an ancient sun worshiping race, which did not have a system of government, and lived in harmony with nature.

Aryans more or less don't exist, but proportions of aryan genes still reside in many noble whites.

This is the dark age, so naturally there are far more jews than Aryans.

Did you literally just read the first 4 words of my post? I explained it in the post you replied to
DOES NOBODY READ ON HERE?!

what do the books tell you about aliens? are they illegal?

Godfag being Godfag. Check.

By noble I mean morally.

Aristocratic royals are dark occultist pedophiles and cannibals, and are anything but angelic like.

'Angels' 'Demons' entities which are soo spooky did 'God' make them too?

When will the cattle learn that in the vastness of the world you are nothing except food on a predator's plate. You cattle goyim have no Spirits and we keep you alive as a joke. A Game we play.

Odd accusations coming from someone who doesn't know their shit.

Pontius Pilate was the man who crucified Christ because he said he was the King of the Jews, when technically the Romans were supposed to be their leaders. When he asked the Jews whether or not they accepted them as their King they said no, then pretended afterwards that he left the crucifixion decision up to the Jews that were there. Truth is he was going to be crucified regardless of what the Jews answered for trying to usurp control of a group that was under Roman rule. Pontius Pilate saying "I wash my hands of this" doesn't automatically shift responsibility of ordering the crucifixion from him to the Jews.

Now I'm not saying the Jews of that time weren't being complete dicks and played zero part in Christ's suffering leading up to his death, but the decision to crucify him wasn't theirs to begin with.

Everything is the mind of God.

tell more fairytales goyim.

Then this is a nightmare.

yes, you are technically correct, but for the sake of clarity the synagogue of satan and the pharisee's are referred to as jews.

there were several different types of judeans back then. modern "jews" stem from the pharisees who acted very jewish by modern standards. the jews who became christian for the most part acted rather normal.

Jews must be removed from the world.

>the Romans killed Jesus
to prevent a jewish uprising and on the insistence of rabbis because Jews weren't allowed to kill other Jews.

They were chosen as they received the laws of God. But they failed in the eyes of God - this is why God's message has been spread among other nations.

the rabbis in israel pressured Pilate to to crucify Jesus and threatened a rebellion if he didn't

People must be removed from the world. Who denies that Man is demonic or evil in creation of flesh bone and blood or in the simple concept of a suffering machine.

No, they're referred to as Talmudists. They stole our name and bastardised it

You know when barbarians get fire and think they're somehow evolved. That's the state of Man.

>Jewish tribal god chooses Jews
Like, whom else should he choose?

Nihilists are God's Chosen.

Hmm? Well lest see...

6 pointed star
6 sided
6 lines

Anti-Christ (((does not believe in Jesus Christ)))

Yep sounds just about right to me m8!

youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM

Yeah I'm reading up on that now, didn't realize/remember that they were pressuring Pontius so hard to carry out the crucifixion after he was found innocent of the charges brought against him. Thanks for actually correcting me though, and not spewing out GOYIM TELL MORE JEWISH FAIRYTALES like the other couple of try hard faggots.

But still, it was the leaders responsibility whether or not justice was served through the rule of their current laws. If Pontius had a fucking backbone he could've told the Jews to fuck off after Christ was found innocent,and carry out their own mob justice if they wanted to. So I guess at this point I'm just arguing the technicalities of who actually crucified Christ (Romans) and the group that wanted it (Jews). 50/50 blame between the Romans and Jews.

Look all over the place. Do you see the empty space judging you? No. That is God and from all which it came. There is no evidence of an after life or Divine Judgement no evidence of a beginning only an ending. Who should believe in benevolence. When we are not benevolent.

The Bible tells us that anyone who has not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior are still dead on their spirit and a slave to their sins.

John 8:44 even goes as far as to say that for those in the afore mentioned situation, their father is the devil and they wish to do their fathers will. So it makes sense that kikes are as evil as they come for they have consciously rejected Jesus.

to be fair, the word "Jew" doesn't have much significance since it's just a stand in for yahwist

Father Time is not escapeable. Why do you insist on an outside force protecting you in eternity. How naive. You will die and return to the soil of Time and this Plane. You are NOTHING.

There's nothing inside of you.

A Jewish rebellion under his watch would have caused him a lot of problems with the roman emperor. It's easy to look at it retrospectively, but from Pilate's perspective, it was better to give into the demands of the rabbis for the sake of maintaining Roman order

>There's nothing inside of you.
So what is consciousness? Does death invalidate conservation of energy? If so, what happens to it?

There is only body. Haven't you studied Chemistry. There are only Materials and their reactions. Everything is deterministic. Tied to this Plane through gravitational force. I could pull Statistic after Statistic correctly predicting your behaviors.
Consciousness is a chemical reaction. Retention of information gathered from the environment.

ive kinda accepted the role as being the jews cattle... sucks being a goy but what can ya do? know what im sayin?

I think he means it in a religious sense, not racial one.
The jews mentioned in the Bible are the followers of Jesus, because since it originated in the middle east at the beggining they were all racially jewish/israelites. After some of them decided not to follow Jesus they became followers of the sinagoge of satan.
But when the Bible mentions jews what it really means is christians and the people we today call (((jews))) are in reality satanists.
Did I get this right?

this is what kike brainwashing does to you, take note

Is Science a 'Satanist' Conspiracy too?

>There is only body. Haven't you studied Chemistry. There are only Materials and their reactions. Everything is deterministic. Tied to this Plane through gravitational force. I could pull Statistic after Statistic correctly predicting your behaviors.

that's nice and all, but what does it have to do with Pilate and his position as governor over Judea?

Without Studious people. You would have no access to this forum.

YES
Thank you, this is why I use the word Talmudists the Talmud is more important than Gods word because they rejected God by killing his son.

For you

It doesn't matter. It's in the Past. The Past can't be proven. Memories are destroyed.

Jesus never said he was king of the jews. Other people said all that stupid shit.

the jews

From what I'm reading now he didn't have any problem with fucking with the jews and pissing them off. Most of the time the jews would get pissy and write letters to Tiberius about how shittily Pontius was treating them, and Tiberius would write to Pontius telling him to chill the fuck out. I'm just finding it hard to believe that Pontius totally lost his backbone over this one incident and bent over backwards to a group that he had no problem fucking with many times before.

Who knows at this point though. Each group of the time is going to try to shift blame on the other by telling their version of the "history".

Main thing I wanted to get across to a few anons before this shit fest was that God's chosen people the Jews who Moses freed from Egypt, and the current people today running around masquerading as Jews are two completely different peoples.

Who else would kill thier own god?

They follow texts from supposedly a few thousand years ago. What about them.

THIS THREAD GONNA GET SLIPPERY

?

it's over for the Godfags this plane can't recover.

We don't replace Israel's children, we are adopted. The point of being a disciple of Christ is not to worry about your family history and generations because then you get the retarded ideas that you're "chosen" and you're superior to others. We are all weeds compared to the grand tree that is Jesus. The difference is those who obey get replanted in His garden. God is not done with Israel yet, didn't you read Revelation? He's reserving 144,000 so-called Jews as the remnant of the tribes for the new earth. The church (non-Jew Christians) will be saved, as many who believes will be saved. Jews don't go away. They are saved too.

No, Lucifer is the white man's god, death to the weakling communist Christ

not Jews
crypto-Jews, who are not Jews at all:

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you." - Revelation 3:9

youtube.com/watch?v=347to413eVU&

Pro-pro-tip: I just did.

I hope you enjoy learning something brother!

Yes, under the new covenant those who are of the seed of Abraham are those who put on Christ, His Church is the new Israel. Also, under the new covenant, the old rites are now bringers of death, and the synagogue becomes the house of Satan (apocalypse 3:9) and what are known as "Jews" in the post-Apostolic era are not truly "jews/judeans" but liars and murders like their father (John 8 - 44 Ye are of your father the devil... 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.).

oy vey

Yes Jews, all "Jews" and any individual that considers themselves to be "jewish" and follows the rites of the old covenant are abominated in the eyes of God and make sacrifices to Satan. After the apostolic era the use of the term "jew" is put to rest, Christians are the new "jews."

>post shit that is entirely off topic
>get called out on it
>"i..it doesn't matter goy"

I just want you to realize, no matter how many scientific buzzwords you use, you will always sound like a pretentious idiot. if you have nothing to say relative to the topic at hand, then spare yourself the embarrassment and say nothing.

didn't realize God was so cryptic ! whoa !

Nobody that denies Christ can be saved, period.

Scripture makes it quite clear that Jews who reject Christ are not of God and not saved, it's not cryptic at all.

there wasn't a real threat of rebellion until then and he wanted to maintain his office

Only if we collectively make it so.

why do I hate Creator Fags soo much.

1. Satan isn't real

There ya go goyim

Probably because you're a jew.

Shifting through thousands of pages of shit. Really scriptures the books makes you turn the pages. Hmm.

There are more than a few theories that claim consciousness has indeterminate characteristics.

Please tell me how your creation story is the most correctyist of them all! I'm dying to read the 'argument'.

If it can't be determined then 'God' has no say in it.

wtf i hate jews now

My creator loves me soo much that He (a masculine pronoun for some reason) will save me and only people like me who believe in Him! WHOA. He hates all those other Cultists though! I'm really understanding the World better when I submit myself to pure Idealism.