Will Trump be the president that finally discloses the truth about the UFO phenomena?

Will Trump be the president that finally discloses the truth about the UFO phenomena?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b
youtube.com/watch?v=yRCxg4aIsQQ
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/07/24/nasa-estimates-1-billion-earths-in-our-galaxy-alone/?utm_term=.0bdcd54cf8c8
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/hubble-reveals-observable-universe-contains-10-times-more-galaxies-than-previously-thought
coldwar.org/articles/80s/SDI-StarWars.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=bQgc6fdzPYw
youtube.com/watch?v=3VWmNm6J09M
unitednuclear.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe.

I hope he do

the last one, have a good day.

What am I seeing here? Is this the interdimensional pedo-starship?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b

the chilean navy recently released this, they couldn't explain it

I fucking hope so, its long overdue

Here's your answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRCxg4aIsQQ

Well, if Trump or his people know anything about economics, and they do, they will not disclose that information.

Looks like some kind of weather device.

Someone told him not to say anything. Probably not from a military or intelligence agency, but maybe from his own administration for various reasons. Or maybe the military did tell him to shut his mouth, what do I know.

Pretty cool
Honestly, at this point in our timeline, I wouldn't even be surprised if the aliens are real

I hope so but he won't

Yeah, the truth that we are alone in the universe

The universe is a meme.

>(((((((ufo))))))

why would he want mass hysteria? just imagine basic fucking asshat civilians trying to cope with not being the sole sentient in the universe

Th Jews created the UFO phenomenon?

No

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/07/24/nasa-estimates-1-billion-earths-in-our-galaxy-alone/?utm_term=.0bdcd54cf8c8

>alone in universe
>1,000,000,000 earths

pick one

yeah,why not?

>(((washingtonpost)))

You know those drones you can by from the store?

The US military had that technology nearly 30 years ago.

because it doesn't make any sense.

>implying jews would look up from their bean counters to notice space

>implying the washingtonpost isn't jewish non-sense.

pro-tip: he gassed the kikes and got paid for it

Try 60
Miniaturization is what makes it all possible now

post your local ufo sightings

60? Damn, that makes me wonder what types of technology they're hiding from us today!

'jewish' space program leader

Twin engine private jet releasing a shit cloud?

The holocaust never happened.

makes sence if jews worship satan and ayy lmaos are demons

sand sized cameras that roll around every where and are constantly recording, might even be in your house

No it doesn't.
You want it to.

Things you cannot imagine. Personally I hope electrogravitic propulsion is the next thing to get kicked down into civilian tech, hovercars are now 2 years overdue.

I would say they'd have to be advanced and micro enough to be flying around like a gnat.

Stop

>this thread

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/hubble-reveals-observable-universe-contains-10-times-more-galaxies-than-previously-thought

just more of (((them))) i guess?

(((hubble)))

oy vey

Whoa know easy with those parenthesis.

I don't know how jewish NASA is but jesus christ let us have some (((salvation)))!

For 200 conspiracy bux, "Hubble" is the civilian codename for what ultra-high-resolution surveillance program?

Oh that's a good one.

500 for "Star Wars".

For those unaware of the largest coverup in history.

George Lucas creates star wars to coverup the real star wars of nuclear weaponry in orbit.

coldwar.org/articles/80s/SDI-StarWars.asp

You're onto something, lad.

UFO=/= aliens user

can anyone disprove the bob lazar story?

youtube.com/watch?v=bQgc6fdzPYw

youtube.com/watch?v=3VWmNm6J09M

this is his current website he sells lab equipment including uranium?!

unitednuclear.com

I know.

>current year
>falling for the UFJew meme
It is obvious that the whole (((UFO))) ordeal is a thing to distract the public from the real threat.

>high flyin' assets

Great deal with the Ayy Lmao's today. Tremendous People. All crafts now MEGA. Make Earth Great Again!

there are no aliens you fucking tin-foiled hat wearing mongoloids.

i's already been proven countless of times that it's just weather balloons that you see in those videos.

I could never figure that guy out.
One of three things:
1. He's telling the truth
2. He's a disinfo shill
3. He's a delusional schizo
4. He's an ex-spook playing political games with adversaries and still telling the truth

It's difficult to tell.
Good question.

You mean the Jews?

how does it distract us? its not possible that both things are real?

It's the implication behind the idea of aliens and extra-terrestrials.
He's actually got a good point.
The alien phenomenon could have been put out there for a false-flag purpose to instill fear or various other reasons.

>@realDonaldTrump 6 min
>Happy to meet with King Blorg. His people are kind and we will become great allies. Believe me!

You are a cuck, my man.

mohenjodaro proves the poo in loos used to have plumbing but were wiped out by a nuke

It's almost a statistical impossibility that there is no other life in our Universe. There are thousands upon thousands of galaxies containing even more thousands of stars. It may not be close, and it may not be as advanced. But there is alien life somewhere.

My point. According to some its all a jewspiracy, presumably started by arch-zionist werher von braun

What is it then? Some skunkworks shit just Chem trailing the Chilean coast?

I'm excited about either possibility

tfw people tell you nasa is jewish, when they are actually massive nazis

the antichrist

dat ass

THICC

he's managed to piss off everyone (normies) so what's one more group in pissing off the puppet masters?
I hope so...

i dont he will user, i think hes just not interested in the issues. Only way i can see it happening is if they have to tell him about it. he wont ask.

Lights in the sky are nothing compared to the structures on the moon. Pic related.

And what are the odds for life forming somewhere? These "statistical calculations" are so silly when there's literally one known case of a planet having life

if it was all empty space, it would be big waste of space and i dont think nature or god would be so inefficient

You can find life everywhere on this planet, bottom of the ocean in volcanic vents and at the very highest points of the atmosphere

“The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space.” - Carl Sagan