Truck hits 6 Anti-Trump protestors dead

theseattletribune.com/6-dead-after-truck-collides-with-anti-trump-protesters-on-freeway/

So what do we do now? Can be ban trucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/anti-trump-protesters-killed-on-freeway/
theseattletribune.com/disclaimer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>accidentally
lets be honest, nine out of ten of us would keep driving if we saw people holding anti trump signs blocking the high way

How about we make it illegal to obstruct a highway?

Oh wait, it's already fucking illegal, and for good reason.

>destroys the environment and leftists

Based trucks

no, we need trucks. We'll just have to ban the protesters to make sure the trucks are safe

fake news sadly

thank god, I grew up in Seattle i was hoping some of these fuckheads would die soon. imagine dying protesting the greatest president of all time

obama already made it illegal and so you can't be responsible for injuries of protestors

Fake news

Also, should have known this was fake because I didn't hear about it back in January.

snopes.com/anti-trump-protesters-killed-on-freeway/

please tell me it was a Dump Truck that hit the people chanting "Dump Trump". Please desu

That's satire you stupid fuck

Plz tell me it was a dump truck.

This thread pops up every other week it seems and yet people still fall for it every time.

hahaha, now kek is killing them?

please stop, don

I'm tired of winning

I take my hate off to this American hero.

>The Seattle Tribune is a news and entertainment satire web publication. The Seattle Tribune may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within The Seattle Tribune are fictional and presumably satirical news – with the exception of our ‘list style’ articles that include relevant sources. The content published on The Seattle Tribune is intended to be entertainment and is often intended to generate thought and discussion among its readers. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. The Seattle Tribune is not intended for children under the age of 18.

>its a satire website

Fuck you OP that put me in a good mood

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>> A 32-year old man driving a Waldrum Brother’s delivery truck is responsible for the death of 6 Anti-Trump protesters that were blocking traffic while chanting “Dump Trump” in the middle of a Seattle freeway

I fail to see how the driver is responsible. If I gave someone a chainsaw to hold on, and then put my face on it... Was it my fault for being an idiot? Or the other guy's cause he was holding it.

no, i wouldnt murder someone for having a different opinion than me

fake but i wish

They should just make it legal to hit jaywalkers imo

>for blocking the road with the intent to shove their retarded opinions down your throats. Yeah, I would.

>slow down
>window gets smashed for being white bwoy
>get killed by barrage of dildoes

you are legally allowed to run over protesters blocking the road, that's not murder

Remember Reginald Denny and never stop

It's a good way to gauge Sup Forums's inability to think for itself. I'd say about 7/8 of the people here read the OP title before they start regurgitating memes all over the thread. Almost no one actually reads the articles or checks the source.

That makes the driver an ace. 5 or more confirmed kills during a single sortie.

Typical alt-right secret agents trying to give Dump Drumpfers a bad name. Its no different than the college kids who hate black people and block the freeway to get them to lose their jobs.

"Dumb Dump Trump Dumbasses hit by Dump Truck".

He dindu nuffin he a good boy

Going to church probably

A truck driver is not responsible when people are on the freeway

Sad they died, good thing nothing was lost though :^)

Nigger history month is looking up

Bummer.

Fuck you I laughed. Here's your (((you)))

If only Trump had gotten impeached already these lives would be saved. How long will you keep running with this joke you fucking monsters?

The only thing I would add to this would be to blast Night of Fire from Initial D

Commies don't deserve to live.

fake news

this
I'll never forget it. I fucking raged hard

That's so white of you. Grow some feral instincts.

this is FAKE NEWS boys

#NotAllTrucks

why would Sup Forums brainwash itself? Gtfo with your shitty memes.

I wouldn't do it for anti-Trump signs, I'd do it because blocking a fucking highway is asking for death.

>protesting in the middle of the freeway
Nothing of value was lost.
I'm only sorry for the people who had to clean up that nasty mess.

I almost spit up my coffee from laughing at this. Is my soul gone? What has pol done to me?

Fake and gay confirmed, but what?
Anti trump protesters.
>what did he mean by this?

Are they protesters who are anti trump, or in simple terms, trump protesters? Or does the anti go against trump protesters, meaning they are actually trump supporters?
Anti - Trump protesters. Or Anti Trump - Protesters.
Is the 'Anti' part redundant and just thrown in there to confuse me? Am i autistic? Or do foreigners just not speak good?

This
I got a timely schedule and if fuckers get in my way that's on them

>protesters chanted "Donald Trump"
Why do these sluts have to lie?
They clearly shout Fuck Donald Trump. Just saying Donald Trump doesn't make any fucking sense.

the poor truck driver should sue the protest organizers for giving him PTSD and making him do kill people

they should be charged with murder since they were committing a crime

Don't """progressive""" left wingers praise Darwinism?

It's not murder, they deserved to die for treason

killing != murder

>The Seattle Tribune is a news and entertainment satire web publication. The Seattle Tribune may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within The Seattle Tribune are fictional and presumably satirical news – with the exception of our ‘list style’ articles that include relevant sources. The content published on The Seattle Tribune is intended to be entertainment and is often intended to generate thought and discussion among its readers. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. The Seattle Tribune is not intended for children under the age of 18.

tl;dr SEATTLE TRIBUNE IS ONION

>accidentally

Fake news (unfortunately)

Folks that's a satire website.
theseattletribune.com/disclaimer/
>All news articles contained within The Seattle Tribune are fictional and presumably satirical news – with the exception of our ‘list style’ articles that include relevant sources.
The cunt OP who posted it is probably using this as a research piece to see how eager "alt-right" are to believe fake news.
OP is, now and forever, a faggot.