Jews are good

Is the reason why Sup Forums hate the Jews is due to the envy. Is it because the only ones who hate on Jews are neo nazis and muslimes that never amounted to anything? It's true that Jews have the highest IQ and produced more prominent figures. We got Einstein, Sigmund Freud, George Soros and Ben Stiller, to name a few. What has neo nazi and muslimes produced recently? Skin heads and terrorist. We should all stop hating the Jews and try to aspire to be like them.

delet this

I hate jews because an infographic on Sup Forums said they're the reasons I'll I'm still a virgin with no gf

they killed thousands of innocent Germans, millions of Russians, and are now genocideing their closest genetic relatives, the Palestinians

Thanks for putting us on the same side as nazis

I have a higher IQ than most Jews and still hate them. Being smart doesn't give you the right to be a manipulative bastard with malicious intents.

I agree. We need to appreciate the jews.

bascially, you are servants of satan

The Jews don't have malicious intents. The world has never been better than under their guidance.

>dunning kruger
stating that you have higher iq is a sign of low iq

kys mohammed

at the very least i found a brother who understands the struggle of the Jews. They try to make the world into a better place, but get rejected by non tolerant nazis and muslimes.

>George soros

Lost me there bud. I love Israel but I hope George Soros dies in a fucking fire.

> Is it because the only ones who hate on Jews are neo nazis and muslimes that never amounted to anything?
That's a funny way to spell 'literally everybody'

fuck the kikes. One day they will be destroyed

But he is a fellow jew? Why hate on our kind?

>t. JIDF

If you had said Jerry Stiller instead of his talentless son I'd have taken this post seriously.

>jealous
>Ben stiller

Gr8 b8 m8

wow, the majority of the time it was 1300-1700, the pre-enlightenment period marked by corruption in the catholic church! shock that they rejected a culture that was too strong to break!

Thats how you know its bait

Even jews dont like soros

hello daily "hate jews bcuz envy" poster

>tfw to intelligent to even care being arrogant

I really hope you're baiting. They annihilated the white culture for the sole purpose of greed. I wish one day people massively drop the usage of Jewish "money" and start using Bitcoin or Ethereum in a coordinated manner.

On the other hand, Jews hate white cultures because we have a strong Christian tradition. They rejected their own messiah and now God is cucking the Jew with Gentiles. We've taken their Messiah, we know their religious texts, hell a lot of us celebrate Easter seders and take appropriate their cultural shit because anything good in Judaism belongs all the more to Christianity, the fulfillment of that ancient faith.

For "greed" is just another way of trying to discriminate against the Jews. First it was Usury, now it's annihilating cultures? You do realize the West is or has done the same to other nations. See besides your fascist differences and see that the Jews are just practicing what you've been doing for years.

Reminds me of that time the daily mail endorsed hitler because the elites are sometimes nazis (in this case; lord Rothermere owned the paper)

>Is the reason why Sup Forums hate the Jews is due to the envy
I have no problem with Jews. Most of Sup Forums doesn't have a problem with Jews either.
Stop pushing this "Sup Forums is anti-semitic" narrative, you false-flagging faggot.
This board has always been pro Jews.

I believe that at least a third of Sup Forums are actually Muslims. Muslim countries are infamous for Holocaust denial, Hitler worship and anti semitism in general.

It is more than just suspicious when French, British, German or Dutch flags act go absolutely berserk in any thread mentioning Israel.

Jews are the root of evil in white nations (at least).

IMPORTANT INFO
>IMPORTANT INFO
IMPORTANT INFO
>IMPORTANT INFO
IMPORTANT INFO
>IMPORTANT INFO
IMPORTANT INFO
>IMPORTANT INFO
IMPORTANT INFO
>IMPORTANT INFO
IMPORTANT INFO
>IMPORTANT INFO