Is Beta Uprising the only, true redpill?

Is Beta Uprising the only, true redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vax1UrB1CdY&time_continue=580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Columbine
>betas

some of you are ok
dont come to Sup Forums tomorrow

Killing children is so alpha

They were not beta

They should have just stuck with bowling.

If it's Children killing other Children its' fine

You're right, dying from potato famine is much better.

I've been thinking about them a lot lately idk why. They were interesting.. Particularly Dillan.

Trenchcoat Mafia

Lions do it to prevent being cucks, don't they?

intermediate kek

The other children had no chance since they didn't have guns. If Eric and Dylan killed those people in a fist fight then that would be pretty alpha, but they didn't. They were Americucks who had to hide behind muh guns. Beta af.

Can someone give me a quick run down on these two?

why is the filename in portuguese?

death to normies.

>Friendless losers

>Outcasts

>No skills

>Either virgins, or only had sex with emo skanks.

>Killed themselves

Yeah, alpha indeed.

No, lalafell is the only true red pill

Were they? They just seemed like your average weird school kids who just happened to follow through on their desires.

None of that is true though.

>Either virgins, or only had sex with emo skanks.

Emo skanks fuck like crazy tho, if you can handle their craziness outside of bed too.

That's French

Oh, I'm sure they were well liked tough guys and not just the weird kids nobody paid attention to.

They were weird kids, who were part of the designated weirdo group.

Dylan was a dirty jew

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vax1UrB1CdY&time_continue=580

Also if you don't vomit at the thought of how many dicks they've had.

Dillan had friends, they were both computer inclined like many of us here. Ran their own servers. Avid doom gamers. But yes, virgins. They continously ranted about no vagina in their journals. It sucks I've been there, but eventually you start getting some

Was Sandy Hook really a hoax?

Eric was bullied a fuck ton, Dylan not so much.

Like I give a shit, I wear a fucking rubber.

Alpha af

Who was in the wrong here?

>unironically believing that they weren't
They shot up the school because all the girls laughed at them.

Edgelords need to get out.

I don't, because I don't fuck skanks.

I love reading their AIM profiles. Takes me back to a special time.

>Professional doom and doom2

>Meeting beautiful females, being cool

Pick one.

Are betas the original alt-right?

>personal quotes

>Kill Em AALLLL!!!!

When does one start getting some?

I 2nd this

Well, they were still teenagers. I didn't start banging girls for real until I was 24. Almost 26 now and I keep meeting more and more girls. Its crazy. I only had sex once at 14 with some fat girl and then didn't get anything until 24. Believe me I suffered but going on a killing spree isn't going to solve the problem. If you are still young, keep waiting it'll come. Do drugs to pass time or something

They kill them so that the lionesses go into heat. How the fuck does this relate to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold you edgy cringelord?

I am 19 and can't even say more than "hello" to a girl without revealing my autism. It's pretty hard. But don't worry, i'm not going to kill anyone lol.

Jesus Christ no.

>keep waiting

Thats not how you get pussy. You must have gotten lucky. I bet she was ugly af.

>he fell for the Columbine killers were redpilled meme

The beta uprising is probably the gayest thing you can do. They usually shot people they don't even know or did something to them, meanwhile Chad and Stacy survive the incident without harm.
Just at Elliot Rodgers, a door stopped him.

Checked. What's this about a door stopping Elliot?

go buy How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie right now. Ot should be mandatory reading for every single human.

Originally intended to hit a sorority and they just locked the door when they saw some faggot walking up. So he decided to just GTA it instead.

The key irishbro is to not care. The moment you start caring, a woman stop seeing you has a potential boyfriend or at least dating material. With just saying Hi or a good morning is enough when you start, working your confidence is also important (women can detect insecurity from miles), working out is also good. Women don't want to know about you, they just want to talk about themselves, when you talk to a girl say something simple and leave an opening so you ask her about the same topic, for example.
>I'm planning to study x thing, what about you Stacy
>i went with my family to x, what about you Stacy
Obviously don't make so many questions(because it would look like an interrogation) and try to sound natural

Tried to shot in a fraternity, door was locked and instead shot random people on the street

Oh yeah kek I forgot about that. The girls probably didn't care about him having a gun. They just saw a beta walking up and locked the door.

They took 16 faggots just like you with them

What an autist, why didn't he shoot the lock?

Can't wait for that ricochet.

lol wow

Senpai are your North Irish or Irish? And if so how long until the IRA wins back the right to be called Irish along with those fucking Catholics?

>What an autist
>why didn't he shoot the lock?

lmao you mad bruh? Btw its been more than one. Although to be fair i didnt just wait. You get more attractive as you hit your twenties. And yes, I did things to look better. I was balding so i shaved my head and grew a goatee. Worked wonders. If you are fat, loose weight. Do what you gotta do. I hate food so I've been skinny as fuck my whole life and always thought that hindered my attractiveness. Turns out it was all in my head.

>implying a bullet can ricochet off a small lock
>implying a bullet can turn 360 degrees and fly back at you during a ricochet

What they say is true brother, Girls love to talk. Just open up avenues for conversation by bringing up certain questions like mentioned. Then just listen and shit. But do things to make yourself look more attractive.

The weak should fear the strong

>He has never been hit by a piece of a ricochet
Do you even firearms bro

>But don't worry, i'm not going to kill anyone lol.
I am.

Just smash the lock with your trusty sledge hammer or cut it with your bolt cutters.
Seriously if you're going to stage a happening at least go prepared.
Clearly none of these shooters were boyscouts.

nah, you're too much of a pussy

No, but I remembered I can't buy real guns in this country, so plans cancelled.
I'll just go play GTA V for a bit.

you don't need a gun

just pick up a rock or something, kek

Why not get off fucking GTA and do something positive to make yourself and life better. Go do some fucking cocaine you live in Spain for god sakes.

The beta uprising is already happening, it's called antifa.

>make yourself better
>do cocaine

Now is that the face of a killer? I think not. He's a good boy that sits in front of his computer all day posting about #GamerGate and how niggers are violent subhumans.

>kek

That would be very rude.

I live pretty comfortably right now, just bored.

>you live in Spain for god sakes.
Precisely, literally nothing happens here.
Hell, even muslims don't care enough to plant a bomb and make some happening.
Our politicians are all centrist, except the commies, but the commie party will be disbanded by this time next year.

Seriously, this is the most boring country of the planet.

spain bro, what happened with that party that was changing names of the streets that didnt like?
was it Podemos?
are you guys going to be alright?

Pic saved. Going on Tinder, wish me luck.

Honestly if you can do cocaine, enjoy it and not be consumed by it. No woman will ever control you with pussy. You won't be under the control of your dopamine receptors.

A huge redpill imo. If you can mentally override dopamine dependence you're a real mentally strong man.

>was it Podemos?
Yeah, I think so.

>are you guys going to be alright?
They are in the middle of a civil war that's going to end up in either having as leader a dude who is so self-centered that he wouldn't negotiate with anyone for the presidency of the country, or a dude who will transform the commie party into another centrist party.

So, we have one centrist right, the one in power, one centrist left that's too busy destroying itself, the commies who will either destroy themselves too, or become centrist, and a 4th party that changes ideology by the hour.

I did cocaine a few times. I felt like a werewolf. I really don't need that in my life.

Sounds exhausting.

Thanks senpai.

Anything yet?

thanks famalamadingdong