WHITES ARE DESCENDANTS OF NEANDERTHALS

White people on SUICIDE WATCH

AHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal
nature.com/news/2011/110905/full/news.2011.518.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8898321/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-for-their-own-good.html
nature.com/news/2011/110922/full/news.2011.551.html
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a commonly known fact. Also neanderthals weren't stupid.

Thank god im not pure nigger DNA

that's why they STUPID and VIOLENT

This isn't because Neanderthals evolved out of Africans

I'd rather be a Neanderthal than a nigger

Neanderthals were more cooperative and peaceful than homo sapiens. Ever wonder why the only branch of humans not from neanderthals (niggers) are so violent?

Neanderthal DNA is good. Its a good thing. Europeans have the best of both worlds. Niggers have no Neanderthal DNA also Abos and other subhuman tribes. Asians again have it.

Its a good thing you moron.

Casually mentioning to normies that subsaharan africans are the only ones with no neanderthal is a fantastic way to redpill them.

Y'all are pathetic. The black man is the strongest of his kind, and the black "negress" is a queen. Once y'all get off the computer and get into the real world you'll understand, nobody can resist the chocolate skin, the beautiful bodies and gentle faces. Black people are always going to be on top, white boys just gotta deal with it

>White people on SUICIDE WATCH

This just proves whitey has something no other race has. Guess what no other race has ? Hegemony over the fucking world.

Checked. Very true, most of innovation and I think risk taking can be ascribed in part to our Neanderthal DNA. Wouldn't be surprised if they were highly intelligent but were too k selected

Whites did to neanderthals what niggers are gonna do to us soon. This time we can stop em. Rats from africa will not pull this trick on us again

This. They weren't idiots, far from it. They just could not adapt to a climate that was rapidly changing.

Why would we you nigger shill? We're happy that we're not even in one species with niggers

Indeed, it was due race-mixing with Neanderthals that whites are so great.

feels good to be a sexy sexy man

Neanderthals were hyper civilized and only died out because the rape Dindu was faster due to his bone structure.

All asians and all whites have Neanderthalic DNA.

I think you mean the whole world outside of africa on suicide watch.

Chinks have the largest amount btw.

>Beautiful bodies and gentle faces

Every race within the spectrum of humanity besides Sub-Saharan Africans have Neanderthal DNA in their genetic makeup.

Sub-Saharan Africans = not modern man.

Neanderthals are the true aryans, annunaki etc.

WE WUZ NEANDERTHALZ

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Neandertals were the true whites

Africa btfo

Next time a white guy calls you a "subhuman" call him a neanderthal caveman motherfucker

Probably why we've accomplished so much more and are more attractive than niggers

Yup, everyone except Sub-Saharan primates.

Feelsgudman.

Yeah, duh. Everyone but niggers has some neanderthal DNA. This likely means that neanderthals were fucking cool. We already know that they were more advanced than niggers ever were.

Confirmed

Damn right we are. "Neanderthals are known for their large cranial capacity, which at 1600 cm3 is larger on average than that of modern humans."

But hey, at least you niggers have big dicks.

nature.com/news/2011/110905/full/news.2011.518.html
>They say these sequences must have come from a now-extinct member of the Homo genus that broke away from the modern human lineage around 700,000 years ago.

europeans = sapiens + neanderthal
asians = sapiens + neanderthal + denisova
africans = sapiens + UNKNOWN

So, you are telling me we are not one race?
That maybe the different DNA is the reason for patterns of behavior?

Neanderthals were too smart for their own good

Neanderthals died out because they were too clever for their own good, research suggests.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8898321/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-for-their-own-good.html

Yes, I know. Neanderthals were superior in pretty much every regard

Inb4 kangz or Yakkub theory.

>Male Neanderthals had cranial capacities averaging 1600 cm3, females 1300 cm3,[17][18] extending to 1736 cm3 in Amud 1.[19] This is notably larger than the 1250–1400 cm3 typical of modern humans.

>Mousterian stone tools discovered on the southern Ionian Islands suggests that Neanderthals were sailing the Mediterranean Sea as early as 110,000 years ago.[113] Quartz hand-axes, three-sided picks, and stone cleavers from Crete have also been recovered that date back about 170,000 years ago.[114]

5 minutes on Wikipedia

White people came from Neanderthals. Niggers came from chimps. I see no problem here except that some Neanderthal was evidently into beastiality.

neaderthals were retards

99% of anything that's ever lived on Earth is now extinct. Modern man is no exception to this. Our time will come.

What's your point? Scientific fact is scientific fact. Sub-Saharan Africans aren't human.

>the rape Dindu was faster due to his bone structure
Not only that, but rather
>rape dindu
Neanderthals had no distinction between combatant/civilian, so their conflicts where to last man or woman standing.
Sapiens had such distinction, and raped or enslaved defeated groups, leading to less overall losses and faster reproduction

1/8 here's a (you). False equivalency, DNA research shows the Neanderthal hypothesis is true. KANGZ is not supported by history and is a joke, Mohammed

We got the upgraded DNA senpai.
>tfw it isn't just germs, guns, and steel

> europeans = sapiens + neanderthal
> asians = sapiens + neanderthal + denisova
> africans = sapiens + UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN = AIDS

Lol

So... WE WUZ ALIENS? UNKOWN!!!ALUMANIUMS!!!

Africans=sapiens+australopithecus

So we are different?

neanderthals were psilocybin psychics with creativity and logical reasoning capabilities, hence why we are smarter than groids.

Austria with the race facts, woo tradition!

East Africans carry a large amount of european DNA

I saw an study statin that petty much everyne had 2-3% neanderthal DNA (even amerindian) 'xceping for africans.

>haha white people
>race is not real tho

Average retard

Colonialism will do that.

Gotta get a nut somewhere...

Wenn du vor 2002 in die Schule gekommen bist, hast du gelernt dass Afrikaner nicht dieselben genetischen Vorfahren haben.
Irgendwann wurde das im Biologie Unterricht gegen Transgenderismus Studien ersetzt. Das ist viel wichtiger?

>neanderthals live peacefully in europe and asia
>a bunch of niggers floods everything
>they accept the niggers and extinct themselves interbreeding

And... What is your point?

We still evolved due to migration and diets that caused intellectual growth.

Yeah, that's why Semites actually look the most like Neanderthals. This is a Jewish lie. Post a pic of any jew or Arab and you'll see a Neanderthal. Where does this meme come from?

I have always assumed this. My interactions with niggers have assured me that they are incapable of experiencing my level of cognitive thinking and cannot be the same species as me on a fundamental level.

>"Oh shit"
>"We've discovered even MORE evidence that European people are unique"
>"This could ruin our careers just like all the other researchers who even suggested there might be differences between the races"
>"Wait, I know, we'll make it sound like Europeans are inbred cavemen so the dumb shitskins don't chimpout."

The new generation has not learned this stuff in school.
I do not believe any of them even know about genetics and the differences between the continental developments humans went through.

In Germany this was replaced with "sex and gender studies" when we "adjusted to the European system"

Don't get why it matters, Africans still have sub 85 IQ

Then how did we BTFO them in the hyper war

Its just weird seeing liberals present this

Also didn't we technically enslave and kill the Neanderthals?
So if they want to guilt trip whites for slavery we have actually more reason to hate them.

>tfw to intelligent to not go extinct

Science is one step closer to getting red pilled.
First they acknowledge that there are distinct genetic differences between whites and blacks dating back 10s of thousands of years ago. Next that start to acknowledge that perhaps that lack of neanderthal dna accounts for the average nigger intelligence

>they could not adapt to a sapiens horde ten times the supply capacity of the land consuming all resources and starving to death

>kill the Neanderthals?
didnt they mix in to us

You don't even know if anything from "history" actually happened. You spout nonsense about colonization and Rome destroying Carthage and whatnot without any empirical proof. Look into alternate history, cryptohistory, anything else, you will see that the black man has been scammed.

Can you explain the difference between the two please?

Neanderthals had larger brains and were considered to be the more creative humanoids.

Why? Neanderthals made us great

What are niggers and sand niggers decent of then?
Turds and sandy turds.

Abos do have Neanderthal DNA though

nature.com/news/2011/110922/full/news.2011.551.html

WHat other humanoids were there? Where can I read about this? Plz spoon feed me

Well look at this. Kek has spoken twice.

>Next time a white guy calls you a "subhuman" call him a higher being
Yes, that's how you avoid the whip tyrone, now back to the cotton field

we know, its also been linked to the development of more advanced brains

Neanderthals by default better than Nogs.

Evil white tricknology.

No. Neanderthals died because they migrated too much, defined a sense of selfishness and eventually spread out so much they did not have a mate of their own race to mate with.

Neanderthals are originally from the middle east.

This is now a /cavepol/ thread

Abos are stunted, genetically, from thousands of years of inbreeding and cannabalism. Ask any Aussie, and he will affirm that Abos used to partake in both of these.

Doing so deteriorates your genes

ooga booga where all the berrypickers at

are Neanderthals dwarves

>nature.com/news/2011/110922/full/news.2011.551.html

Well obviously the Denisovan/Neanderthal/homo sapiens mix turned out to be a failure.

>But hey, at least you niggers have big dicks.
Not even that. All of africa has only self reported data, and it is at or below the level of Europe, which s around 5-6, except for Congo with 7 inches, though that is a quite jarring anomaly. BTW Hungarians have a proven 6+ inches average

>muh hybrid vigor

Niggers aren't just sub-human, whites are super-human!

abos migrated through eurasia, so not surprising

So people from the areas Neanderthals used to live have more Neanderthal DNA than people who aren't?

What a shock.

>Europeans and Asians made the best societies
>only races with neanderthal DNA
really makes you think

africans = $apien$ + their sisters

Yea sure, an ape with a standard iq of 77, he was the one who thought up all things, not the Greeks and Egyptians wit their standard 110 iq. No.

You're right, that is why there are so many historical sights in Africa outside of the Arab peninsula and North Africa.

Central Africa is full of cultural cradles, I forgot.

Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind

Gohan and trunks were the best because they were only half-human

>people originated in Africa meme

yeah no fuck off

I'm happy to have some magic Neanderthal DNA going for me.

It's why we white people are so great.

It's what makes us a different species from niggers.

Yes, and we're going to make Germany great again

Again

They floated all the way over to South America according to genetic studies.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/