What do liberals mean with being open minded?

What do liberals mean with being open minded?

to let the propaganda in

Taking every kind of dick there is, nigger, chink, arab and animal

Be a cuckold.

No, I'm not memeing, it's literally what they mean.

>Accept things that suck and directly hurt you.

Do not think in brain slugs. Go with the flow.

They know that if their "revolution" ever actually happened, it would be the poor people they put down putting a bullet through they're privileged, communist heads. Their minds don't become so much open as they do become splattered on the pavement, though

>be weird
terrible advice
not fitting in ruins your life

Shot your head.

Based. FPBP.
[/thread]

Liberals love using words like "fucking" and "literally" in unironic contexts. It's idiotic and sad. It's also becoming cringeworthy, something not many saw happening even 1 year ago. Rise against such foolish language usage and become something better.

Why do liberals like to swear so much? They really seem to insist on using the word 'fucking' in every sentence.

Kek can spread viral ideas too. Is just about hitting the nail.

>I'm a free spirit :)) love traveling, new cultures, coffee and experiences!! humanist and a uni student

Why do liberals swear every time they try to be deep and meaningful?

To listen and believe. Also it means if someone doesn't 100% agree with you THEY need to open their mind and agree with you or else

normie alert

Open minded is a meme that equates into letting your government and media control you.

I'm a real liberal. When they say 'open minded' they mean open to the possibility that a loser or jerk will magically turn into a productive, nice person sometimes, and you should be willing to let people out of your penalty box and into your comfort zone.

For example, I crossed my fingers with Trump. I decided that if he took down TPP and/or NAFTA, and didn't set back gay rights, he was actually the good guy. He'a done both.

My liberal friends still hate him. They don't have open minds, and are pretend liberals. It's not about hierarchy or who's in charge - it's about doing what's right. A liberal who can't stand behind Trump is an arrogant coward - exactly the kind of person the Bible calls a sinner for not trusting god.

Open minded means not coming to conclusions before you experience the facts.

It's the exact opposite of what liberals do, assuming that every black is a "good boy" and every shitskin is an "innocent refugee", even after reading police reports.

It's funny because they are none of these things

>weird
Only "weird" in ways that are socially acceptable like pink hair and tattoos.

>happy
Studies show people on the left are less happy

>grateful
Gibs me more money for my transgender surgery

>positive
Literally they think gestapo is about to come marching down he street

>open minded

Literally shut down violently people they disagree with

"don't question degeneracy"

Sucking off dudes.

Call anyone who doesn't agree a Nazi and inflict violence if they're white.

Let foreigners ruin your country, bigot.

>be fucking
what dirty people. Can't even make a sentence fragment without swearing

it means "be relativistic"

Being open minded allows you to accept ideas without understanding them. Exactly what the liberal sheeps do.

This. Liberals are a joke

if you're not my flavor of weird you should have your mind opened with a shovel in the street.

why i carry a gun in commiefornia

An "Open Mind" means you listen to everyone and let evidence be you persuading factor.

An open minded person accepts that CO2 is a greenhouse gas for example.

They might be good, be more open minded ;)

So open your brain falls out.

I've always seen it as not immediately rejecting someone's arguements just because you don't like what they're saying and honestly look at the evidence that they present.

this
why do liberals curse all the time? Their humor as well is nothing but adding "motherfucker" to regular sentences

>Fucking Sverige of all fucking places

Like pottery.

By "open minded" they mean fucking niggers.

You don't even know the half of it.

it means that if something doesn't hurt you, you shouldn't be an asshole about it.

Like when fags want to marry.

>be weird
when fisting and shitting on people is considered normal...
>be happy
when nothing is ever good enough and always someone else's fault
>be grateful
when I want everything FREE! FREE! FREE! because reason.
>be positive
when Trump is a racist without any proof
>be open minded
when we will beat you and ruin your life if you have a different opinion

Fuck the left and fuck brown people.

Kikity kek.

"I don't have strong views about anything so I can adapt and head-nod to any situation in order to prevent social alienation."

Doing a stronky womyn march and chanting allahu ackbar.

Because they've been trained on late night "comedy show" to think this is humor and intelligent, and if you watch these "comedians" you are an intellectual who is better than the plebs that dont

I don't know if anyone who spends a lot of time involved in politics is happy

They try to justify degeneracy and self indulgence by conflating it with enlightenment, because they think they need to be able to eat shit to know for sure that it tastes bad.

That means letting niggers fuck your wife.
Case point, letting a nigger fuck your wife doesn't hurt you, don't be an asshole about it.

be open minded and accept only ghe things they say

anything else is "hate speech"

you cannot have an open mind if you listen to hate speech

only listening to what they say will keep you open minded

#lovetrumpshate

Theorically it means try to see the world from a different perspective. Îit also often means

Its funny how liberals say they're open minded, but literally every single one of them thinks exactly the fucking same.

In Arab countries you ask about women and gays, you get a wide array of answers from I'm ok with them, to yea they suck but as long as they aint too out there, to fuck them all to death.

Then you ask a leftie about gays, same fucking 3 answers:
1: love is love
2:I'm really ok with it, more women for me! (the liberal who got a handjob 3 years ago and thinks hes good with girls)
3.Why do you care what people do with their private life!

Nobody addresses the diseases, mental and physical, nobody says how homosexuality isn't about love but is describing a man's sexual orientation and fetish, nothing.

They demand you respect 50% of the world population (women) no matter fucking what, you're supposed to be on your toes around men and have a"guilty until proven innocent" vibe but women? insta respect, this is open minded-ness? I've never in my life seen such a sheep mentality until I dwelled into the left and liberalism, they're like a hive mind and it actually infuriates them when you think different because they have no logical skills they just get told what to think and how to answer every arguement.

Just the fact most feminist women believe that the wage gap means women get paid less than men in certain jobs shows how fucking stupid they are, that they can't look it up, and still use this as a point of debate, they're robots.

wtf is that little faggot doing?

Sweden YES!

What they mean? well, not what 'open minded' actually means. For Liberals, being "open minded [unconscious liberal redfinition]" means that you have to open your mind to liberal ideology, and close it of against anything that doesn't adhere to it.

You must see, being "open minded" was seen as something positive, since not having a closed mind meant that you wouldn't have irrationality compromising your thoughts, your ability to assess situations and matters at hand, and possible solutions to problems. And since Liberals reeaaally like being the epitome of "goodness", they reaaally wanted to apply that word onto themselves. So they simply do so - and now you have the foolproof LiberalLogic™ distinction of "whatever fits liberal ideology is the result of open mindedness" an "whatever goes against liberal ideology must have come from closed mindedness." (implying that their political opponents are wrong due to closed mindedness)

Because they don't have anything deep or meaningful to say, so they just amp up the emotion, and it comes off predictably artificial.

this.
>"An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded."

Being Swedish.

But I am all of those things, that's exactly why I'm a right-wing nationalist, is there anything weirder and more open-minded than that?

be FUCKING open minded

get it right you square

Linguistic degeneracy

Severely underrated

That kid looks 9 and he has a fucking earring the size of his nostrils.

>Making fun of the tolerance center of the world

For shame.