Canada getting 'yuge

cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-2016-census-population-1.3970314

>Population of Canada grows to 35.1 million people according to 2016 census, up from 33.4 in 2011

>Leafs growing at a rate of 5.0%, continuing to be the fastest growing nation in the G7

>2/3 of growth coming from immigration, the main sources being China, Philippines and India. The rest is natural growth from new borns

>Growth among the provinces and territories continues to be skewed towards western provinces (eg. Alberta) and northern territories (eg. Nunavut).

>Atlantic Provinces on the other hand experience negligible growth, New Brunswick being the only province to shrink (by 2.3%)

Well my fellow Canadians, is this a time of celebration or sadness? We're pulling our weight when it comes to colonizing this huge landmass, but at the same time, we risk social strife as assimilation by newcomers is no longer guaranteed. If we're the fastest growing country in the G7, and 2/3 of the growth is from immigrants, we're literally taking in more than those nations in the EU. Where is the social strife? Why doesnt it happen here? We have no snackbarism, no antifa, and no neo-nazis. Is Canada a beacon of social harmony, or are the citizens just complacent?

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/richmond-townhouse-strata-meetings-revert-back-to-chinese-language-only-amid-human-rights-dispute
youtube.com/watch?v=-MHr3yLWMVU
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/emerson-refugees-manitoba-border-1.3970089
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good luck with that you Canucks. Like every co-worker I spoke to at my last 2 jobs have relatives in either Vancouver or the GTA, myself included.

Wait for your first Kosovo niggers.

The immigrant growth is concentrated in the 3 largest cities. Midsize cities are also growing which means more white people are having kids.

Chinese colonise with money and sheer numbers. They don't need violence. Canada is being sold for shiny beads.

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/richmond-townhouse-strata-meetings-revert-back-to-chinese-language-only-amid-human-rights-dispute

it is a time to celebrate

the chinks are flooding in

they are driving up our real estate value

i alone have made more than $2 million just from chinks overpaying for my land in toronto

I am going to take this money into america and live there

this country itself is fucked but at least we can transfer chink wealth to america because of whats happening

Where would you want to live in the US?

>i alone have made more than $2 million just from chinks overpaying for my land in toronto
I'm planning to take their beads and leave as well.

As long as you don't get kebabs, sahelians or somalis in huge number you should be fine.

Somalis and Jamaicans are a plague upon Toronto.

>selling industry to foreigners makes country grow
>increasing prices makes GDP grow
Yeah well, but why would that be beneficial to anybody besides rich people?

there are literally 10 different states that are all better than any canadian provice (cept maybe rural BC):

>alaska
>northern california
>utah
>montana
>wyoming
>se colorado
>N dakota
>S dakota
>Texas
>New Hampsire

>I am going to take this money into america and live there
Fuck off, we're full.

>O.75 USD = 1 CAD
>Literally bankrupt after a doctah checkap
Welcome to Burger land

>forgetting Arizona and Idaho probably the two freest states on Earth.

Even our conservative party stresses the importance of attracting foreign capital/ interests to the country to make it grow. I don't have a problem with it, im kind of a libertarian. Cost of living is a bit of an issue like anywhere else, but its not crazy

>or are the citizens just complacent
This. Shit hasn't got that bad here so no one cares. Give it a few years of mass rape and bombings.

>Can*dians moving into the US
I'm not sure how I feel about this, leafs

Canada is an accepting country. Some people actually care for civilization and this country.

>Give it a few years of mass rape and bombings.

Europeans have that and they double down on the refugee stupidity, we're fucked bro.

Canada will have over 100 million population by 2100

Climate change will make much more of Canadian territory livable

Mass immigration from Asia and a decent number from the US will swell the population and make Canada larger than any European country.

Where the fuck is your social nationalism? You fucking degenerate subhuman.
>I am a Sup Forumsack. I am red-pilled as fuck.

Indeed, just dont get too greedy and wait too long, the chinks might stop driving your bank account up at some point.

you can net roughly 7% annual return in property investment (including management fees)

that translates to $140 000 CAD annual interest, roughly $100k USD

thats enough to live off of down in the states and thats not even touching your equity, thats just interest.

if you borrow against yoru equity then you could buy a small hunting cabin in any of the western hunting states and a small villa on the coast for summer months. just as an example.

in other words you can live free, never have to work again and grow your wealth all because some dumb chink stole money from china and is laundering it through canadian real estate.

>inb4 muh you are selling out your nation
you are 50 years too late, try making that arugment on April 20, 1968 when it actually began.

>Where the fuck is your social nationalism?
its been in the grave for 48 years, 9 months and 19 days you bluepilled fuck

arizona is has 50c average annual temp. no thnx. Idaho isnt bad but still struggle to break into that list.

>"dont give us money please"
wow I wonder where your 20 trillion debt came from?

uhhh... $100k USD per year can get you decent health insurance while you are still young. when you age you can just move back to canada for 6 months of the year (rural BC or AB) and bam free healthcare again faggot.

rekt

So Trudeau was signed in as PM on the same day Enoch Powell made his 'rivers of blood' speech...

>"i dont want red voting wealthy canadians to move into america, in fact i just prefer the wave of blue voting squatamalans instead who jump the border to live off free gibs and rape my daughter/wife"

cuck

If you haven't purchased a membership to the CPC yet (15 maple pesos) to vote for Mad Max, then you clearly aren't that concerned with it.

So this is an interesting coincidence

same date as hitlers birthday

Lel i can spot all the sub-human somali shits.
So long Great White North.

I've got until March 28 and I need my $15 more than those cocksuckers anyway

didn't harper say the same thing when campaigning?

>bought house in vancouver 15 years ago for 300k
>today that same house was just assessed at 2.8million

thanks chinks. Im going to cash out soon. where should I go live?

you are stupid, never post here again

probably, the fact is that it doesnt matter

the poz has taken over this county and no incredible >111111111 get is going to save it

liberals have ran ontario into the ground for almost 20 years, yet they win every election in a landslide

others pour into the country by the plane load every hour and vote liberal for free handouts

its done, the hull has been breached and fully compromised

get off hte ship while you can or sink to the bottom of the ocean

You have until March 27th. It has to be PRIOR to the 28th.

You can go to china.

we have such a big country we can easily fit 100 times that many. Come on over people. Get away from your third world country.

Any third world country.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST. IF I SEE MORE OF YOU GOD DAMN LEAFS ON THIS GOD DAMN BOARD ILL PERSONALLY BLOW UP ALL OF CANADA. ALL YOU GUYS DO IS SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST ALL DAY EVERY DAY WITHOUT STOPING. NEVER ONCE HAVE I SEEN A LEAF CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING AT ALL ON HERE OTHER THAN SHITTY OUT OF CONTEXT GRAPHS AND BAIT POSTS. AT LEAST THE AUSIES ARE CREATIVE AT TIMES BUT GOD DAMN ALL YOU GUYS DO IT TROLL ON HERE. I WISH THE NEW JAP OR KOREAN OWNER WOULD JUST BAN YOU. BAN ALL OF YOU.

Leafs, memes aside but I really want to visit your country.

But when I was young and dumb I got a DUI and a MIC (minor in consumption) both over a decade ago.

Will I be allowed into your country, you intolerant foliage?

Blow me you hoser

Yeah? At what latitude is your home?

Im selling my home for 3million tax free, why the fuck would I move to china?

I will probably buy a mansion for 1million somewhere in the states, and live off the interest of the rest

see you can convert that $2m pesos into $100k USD $$$$$ PURE JEWTIER INTEREST $$$$$ per year for the rest of your life.

my suggestion: texas or colorado.

one of my dreams is to own a texas ranch and set up a dozen of these boarbuster traps:
youtube.com/watch?v=-MHr3yLWMVU

then you get big smokers and make smoked pork ribs and tenderloin

living large eating well and saving the american landscap

Stop complaining or move to Libya.

Why would you want to come here?
Its cold, expensive, immigrants everywhere, nothing notable in tourism.

That's a cool fucking trap.

which is why i don't think the conservative party is worth supporting. vote for whoever runs for the conservative party in your riding, but don't support/join the conservative party.

>nothing notable in tourism.

Are you joking?

Montreal alone has something to do for every day of the year if you actually leave your home.

I did this yesterday. Let's go lads!

give it time. You will get your tensions once more "refugees" (meaning economic ones with criminal background, not the real ones) start pouring into your country. Then you will observe a rise of violent crimes and rapes against lightly-skinned canadians by "unknown perpetrators", with the politically correct government actively taking steps to ensure that noone knows about who commited the crimes (unless it was homegrown white-on-nonwhite crime). At first people living in small villages will notice the problems: police can't help them due to "racism", speaking about it outside their communitys will brand them as racists, too, and the media will try their best not to report the crimes (in germany thats not uncommon - the police may spread phantom images of refugee-criminals within the town [since you can't hide it inside the commuinity], while spreading them beyond the town gets prohibited by the local court of justice). The more this happens, the more people will begin to feel helpless and unprotected by the system, which turns them against the politically correct part of the country that sees refugees as shinging beacon of light solving all it's problems. Aaaaaaand there you go and get your tensions.

DUI here too. Only if you amerisharts unban me and let me make america great again.

>We're pulling our weight when it comes to colonizing this huge landmass
I promise you that it's not Canadians colonizing Canada

If you don't join and vote for the new leader, we're going to be stuck with a fucking globalist cuck as PM again!

like what

we are already getting a refugee crisis; all the niggers in the USA are walking across the border hoping for better gibs now that trump is elected

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/emerson-refugees-manitoba-border-1.3970089

just imagine 5 of those running 24/7.

you could catch 100 pigs a week and make tonnes of smoked boar ribs and tenderloin...

you could literally feed hundreds of poor white people while saving the landscape from these invading pests...

>why the fuck would I move to china?
Then why sell your house, i'm in really deep shit right now and the future looks like shit, yet i'm not ready to sell the house.

I'm selling the house because I bought it for 300k and its now valued at 2.8million.

realistically I dont see it going much higher, and it can certainly go a hell or a lot lower if the chinks decide to start moving somewhere else

Restaurants, races, concerts, festivals, museums... Fuck. Spend 15 dollars and go to the fucking botanical gardens or the biodome. 100% worth it.

Maybe you're right and can get some land in Murica and live off the interest of your money, Good luck man.

we basically have all that shit in Ottawa too

>just suck it up like a good canadian goy
gee golly gosh i wonder how we got into this situation to begin with... i wonder (((((who))))) could be behind this post and line of thinking?

its over, get out if you can.

even with a conservative pm, the liberals are going to crash BC and ON, the NDP are already crashing AB.

those are the three powerhouse provinces of Canada. they are done.

the ONLY thing keeping this country afloat are chinks laundering their money though our real estate.

THATS IT.

stopping that will crash our economy with no survivors.

canada in 20 years will be new manchuria or mexico. those are our two choices, well guess what I choose America instead.

montreal also has strip clubs on every corner. I was literally getting solicited by hookers out in the street.

amazing night life. sexy women who dress well.

mount royal is a nice hike, there is also a lot of history to the city. good food.

would highly recomend visiting montreal in the summer

I really want to go to the aviation museum in Ottawa.

but we're going to have a globalist cuck as prime minister regardless. current public opinion in canada is clear-cut, and it isn't going to support somebody going against the tides. it doesn't matter if you vote for bernier, leitch, or o'leary - they're all part of the same brood.

you can go on about who is the lesser evil, but the differences are superficial. you're going to elect the conservative party, but you're just going to get a continuation of harper's legacy. a resurgence of canadian conservatism isn't going to come from the conservative party, it's going to come from a movement/party that hasn't emerged yet.

the only real thing canada has to offer are the outdoors/atlantic coastal life and maybe some nice european style cities in quebec

all the urban attractions are leftist pozd jew propaganda pushing mudslime infested ripoffs.

our national parks are where its at, hunting fishing hiking camping canooing snowshoeing skiing and snowboarding. the rest of canada cuck suck a fat hiv poz mudslime dick

so many based canadians gives me a little false hope for canada.

The War Museum is pretty good too senpai, if you're here it's better to have a car to get around

Bernier is the only one who wants to end corporate subsidies for shit companies like Bombardier. He wants to open up interprovincial trade barriers that will improve business. He wants to get rid of the current transfer system so that provinces aren't penalized for developing their industries. He wants us to have more individual rights while shitheads like O'Leary think AR-15's are too scary for us to own.

He's better than what we deserve.

>actively seeking to increase a country's population before the dawn of automisation

It is so utterly retarded i'm actually impressed.

>>the ONLY thing keeping this country afloat are chinks laundering their money though our real estate.
>stopping that will crash our economy with no survivors.

Yup. ~20% of our GDP now is real estate and banking. If that crashes we're all fucked.

>If

It's a bubble. There is no "if". It's "when". It's like people didn't learn from the 2007 crash.

>go spend 3h listening to "Muh germans are bad" and "Muh 6 gorrilion"

>Automation
Are you implying that manufacturing is a significant part of our economy? Because it isnt

user... When's the last time you've been to a museum?

Are you implying that automation isn't going to be killing the service industry... basically now?

Look at the percentage of jobs in Canada have to do with taking orders or driving cars/trucks. How many of those jobs do you think need to disappear before there are riots?

A percentage of them, sure. Oh, we don't have riots in Canada.

just bantsing faggot,

the thing is it might not actually crash. think about what it will take to stop the current situation from perpetuation:

chinks launder their stolen money though our real estate

to stop this you would have to stop the chinks from dumping their money into our real estate, which can only be done by taxation or by stopping the chinks from coming outright

only one of htese is possible, which is a foreign investor tax, it sort of worked in vancouver but the ontario liberals will NEVER bring it in since they need that land transfer tax. toronto by itself has a city transfer tax which it uses to jew a couple extra % out of the chinks

>be white
>live in greater toronto area
>be a minority for at least 8 years now

yeah, future sure looks bright.

I don't see why people think it will be a crash though. It may decline but it won't crash, especially in Toronto.

We live in a one-city country and Toronto real estate will never crash, especially because the inflation is spread out evenly across all the major suburbs.

Vancouver? Maybe. But all this Chinese money is still pumped into Canada. They're basically just paying us to keep some of their money in our system..

/3 of growth coming from immigration,
well we're fucked.

>I am going to take this money into america and live there
America always wins.

I doubt it tbqhwyfam. It is easy to draw a straight line with these things but that only works for 5 or ten years.

We have riots over hockey games, let alone the job market imploding.

we are taking in what 400k chinese per year?

thats 33 million new chinks coming into our country by 2100.

which pushes our population up to 68 million.

during that time, its entirely possible for the chinks to breed out another 22 million.

will it happen? i honestly dont know and cant say

also understand that this will place strain on our relations with your country.

our own intelligence agency CSIS has issued statements warning that the canadian government has already been infiltrated by chink spies and i believe we have caught at least one of them...

we are (for the time being) your biggest ally and that will change as canada slowly morphs into New Manchuria.

at least the whites in this country such as myself and other leafs will get rich off of hte process and are smart enough to siphon our money off of the chinese ship and into america.

we are literally doing to this country what the chinks are doing to us.

yep, they are laundering hteir stolen $ through our property market. how else would the 400k chinks cough up $1 000 000+ every year to buy those houses in toronto?

its all money stolen from china.

>our own intelligence agency CSIS has issued statements warning that the canadian government has already been infiltrated by chink spies

You have no idea. The Chinese pump more money into your MP's than the taxpayers.

Trump is going to have to invade.

>Trump is going to have to invade
stop making muh dick so hard its going to explode

ready to turn coat asap